Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Bryant Gumble = Racist

Bryant Gumble is another example of how a white man can't say anything without being called racist.

:D

He's calling Upshaw a pet, not a slave. Really a pathetic stretch on your part.

Your worthless newbie opinion has been noted, now move along little trollie since you cant read inside of posts... :banana:

there are very few on this planet i'd rather see get run over by a bus than bryant gumble, but he's pretty much on target with this. obviously he could have phrased it better and/or at least used a little more tact - but he on point here.

All kidding aside, the players are already overpaid, and ticket prices are already too high. There is no way in hell that I could possibly side with those twits. :dunno:

also notice how NOTHING happened to gumble after he said the winter olympics was basically a joke because they didn't have enough blacks. actually, the only thing the did happen, was he got a job doing NFL games and once again he shows what a focktard he is.

It would be alarming if he was the first to say this...but he is not.

However, saying it...when you are about to take over and do games on the NFL Network after Thanksgiving is quite foolish.

also notice how NOTHING happened to gumble after he said the winter olympics was basically a joke because they didn't have enough blacks. actually, the only thing the did happen, was he got a job doing NFL games and once again he shows what a focktard he is.

Goes back to the old rule, only if you are of African heritage are you allowed to assert racism, further you have no limits on your own racism. Gumble is just exploiting the opportunity to be a racist, his apparent God-given right... :dunno:

All kidding aside, the players are already overpaid, and ticket prices are already too high. There is no way in hell that I could possibly side with those twits. <_<

:banana:

The NFL has the weakest player's union in the big 4 sports, and the NFL is in the best condition. Coincidence? I think not.

Goes back to the old rule, only if you are of African heritage are you allowed to assert racism, further you have no limits on your own racism. Gumble is just exploiting the opportunity to be a racist, his apparent God-given right... :blink:

you have issues! :wall:

It would be so much easier if I was black and could make vaguely racist jokes. :unsure:

it's ok, everything is gonna be alright :hugs:

you have issues! :)

Yeah. I call them as they are, I need to throttle it back some I guess, truth is teh enemy of racism, and that why you wont find truth in statements from people like Gumble, or movies by people like Spike Lee...

Seriously, what kind of moron would say something so true??