Sign in to follow this  
HowieWan

Creative ways to watch the game...

We have a number of people come over regularly to watch the Vikings, and in general NFC north football sucks. So do any of you have creative ways of watching the games on Sunday or Monday night? More than one game? Multiple TVs? Betting games? All ideas welcome...

Buffalo wings. Buffalo wings make anything better. Each week get a bucket of different flavored wings. Have a wing eating contest (watch out for the squirts the next morning though). If you get a bigger TV, the biggest one you can find, 52 inch flat screen - then you'll have no reason to be creative, you'll be glued to the set.

there's this thing called Fantasy Football. the idea is each person drafts a "team" of players from all around the league and gets points based on their individual performances. you compete against a league of your buddies who have their own team of players. check it out.

What about using a projection screen and shwoing the game through a projector in your backyard? Build some bleachers and have a grill with some dogs and brats.

Flipping through all the game on the Sunday Ticket in High Definition on the plasma. :huh:

Nonstop action, and only the well trained can drive !

Any "fallin' asleep at the wheel" will result in angry drunks yelling and punching. :banana:

Anything can be made better when it's done while snorting some coke off a stripper's ass.

We have a number of people come over regularly to watch the Vikings, and in general NFC north football sucks. So do any of you have creative ways of watching the games on Sunday or Monday night? More than one game? Multiple TVs? Betting games? All ideas welcome...

chartering a boat full of sluts on Lake Minnetauka seems like fun.

My favorite way to wath the game is with the wife on her knees in front of me holding my spare beer up with one of her hands. :D

I usually watch the game with both legs behind my head weeble wobble style. Halftime is a real treat.

My favorite way to wath the game is with the wife on her knees in front of me holding my spare beer up with one of her hands. :(

Sounds good, but you focked up in that you're not supposed to marry those, bonehead. :D

Sounds good, but you focked up in that you're not supposed to marry those, bonehead. :D

Sounds like your either single or you married the wrong girl. It's a great thing if you find the right one.

Anything can be made better when it's done while snorting some coke off a stripper's ass.

whats your address? and what time does it start?

What if you want to get drunk?

Yeah, some of us actually want to drink.

Sounds like your either single or you married the wrong girl. It's a great thing if you find the right one.

Exercised the 3rd input last night :pointstosky:

but servicing you while you watch a football game ?

Those are the games with the trash you bang on the side.

Exercised the 3rd input last night :pointstosky:

but servicing you while you watch a football game ?

Those are the games with the trash you bang on the side.

wait, your wife is nice enough to take it in the ass, and you bang chicks on the side. sounds like you're the trash.

TV's everywhere. The kitchen, bathroom, garage if people might be out there. It is a must to have 2 TV's in the main viewing area with the small TV, muted, available.

there's this thing called Fantasy Football. the idea is each person drafts a "team" of players from all around the league and gets points based on their individual performances. you compete against a league of your buddies who have their own team of players. check it out.

:dunno:

ok, you've endeared yourself to me with this post. I'm sorry I was harsh on you before - nice comeback. :banana:

You're going to think I'm lying, but I promise you this guy exists. There is a midget who charges people 300 bucks to attend their parties. He dresses like a Spanish Troubadour, complete with rhinestone vest and ukelele. During the party, he wears a giant Nacho Tortilla hat (ala Homer Simpson) filled with chips and cheese, in which the guests partake. After this, he allows himself to be used in a midget tossing contest. The winner of said competition, in all his glory, is then rewarded by getting to berate, urinate upon, or outright kick the **** out of the midget.

You should get him.

You're going to think I'm lying, but I promise you this guy exists. There is a midget who charges people 300 bucks to attend their parties. He dresses like a Spanish Troubadour, complete with rhinestone vest and ukelele. During the party, he wears a giant Nacho Tortilla hat (ala Homer Simpson) filled with chips and cheese, in which the guests partake. After this, he allows himself to be used in a midget tossing contest. The winner of said competition, in all his glory, is then rewarded by getting to berate, urinate upon, or outright kick the **** out of the midget.

You should get him.

i know he exists...he (or a reaonable knock-off) was at my friends super bowl party last year

You should get him.

:thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

You should get him.

I have also been to a party with him (or a copy) so it's real. Guy who won the tossing contest made him get naked and smear nacho cheese all over himself. Then the midget grabbed some chips and started scrapping nacho cheese off his azz and ate it. Wasn't pretty but it was kind of funny. Butt (spelling intended), not something I would want to see again.