Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Lib's crying over facts in 9/11 show on ABC

WASHINGTON, Sept 7 (Reuters) - Amid an election-year debate over who can best defend America, U.S. congressional Democrats urged ABC-TV on Thursday to cancel a miniseries about the Sept. 11 attacks that is critical of former Democratic President Bill Clinton and his top aides.

Link

I think what bothers me most about this is that the Democrats would rather hide their mistakes to win an election than allow the public to see thier mistakes or , god forbid, learn from the mistakes. While most people can easily understand that the Clinton administration should be held accountable for Al Qaeida and 9/11 we also know that Libs will do anything to run from their responsibility. :doublethumbsup:

Link

I think what bothers me most about this is that the Democrats would rather hide their mistakes to win an election than allow the public to see thier mistakes or , god forbid, learn from the mistakes. While most people can easily understand that the Clinton administration should be held accountable for Al Qaeida and 9/11 we also know that Libs will do anything to run from their responsibility. :blink:

|

|

|

|

|

|

J

:lol:

The liberals shouldn't be afraid of that miniseries. Everyone in the country already knows that they cannot keep us safe and that if you vote for the democrats, you are voting for Al-Qaeda, communism, and for illegal aliens.

The liberals shouldn't be afraid of that miniseries. Everyone in the country already knows that they cannot keep us safe and that if you vote for the democrats, you are voting for Al-Qaeda, communism, and for illegal aliens.

They are afraid because elections are coming, they would rather people forget who is truly responsible for the failure of our intelligence and security regarding terrorism. :banana:

|

|

|

|

|

|

J

:lol:

Ahh yes, the now entirely predictable " I will laugh at what you say when I disagree" tactic. :blink:

They are afraid because elections are coming, they would rather people forget who is truly responsible for the failure of our intelligence and security regarding terrorism. :dunno:

Everything that has resulted in the past few years in regards to foreign policy is due to Clinton, not Bush. Bush is just doing all the things that Clinton should have done years ago.

Democrats are screaming at the top of their lungs but no one is listening.

Link

I think what bothers me most about this is that the Democrats would rather hide their mistakes to win an election than allow the public to see thier mistakes or , god forbid, learn from the mistakes. While most people can easily understand that the Clinton administration should be held accountable for Al Qaeida and 9/11 we also know that Libs will do anything to run from their responsibility. :dunno:

I think that the movie makers blew it. There is plenty of real blame to go around on this one, so there was NO reason to make stuff up like they did. It just gives ammo for those who do have culpability (Clinton AND Bush).

Ahh yes, the now entirely predictable " I will laugh at what you say when I disagree" tactic. :dunno:

With a fishing trip like that what do you expect? :clap:

Armed and trained under Reagan and Bush Sr., struck on Bush Jr.'s watch. Must be Clinton's fault? :blink:

Seriously, there's plenty of blame to go around from Carter on up through Bush Jr. It's too early to be making movies like this because both sides are determined to use it for a political advantage.

With a fishing trip like that what do you expect? :blink:

First, I would expect you to attack my source, then my opinion, and lastly twist my argument toward Bush.....you are such a lazy liberal :dunno:

First, I would expect you to attack my source, then my opinion, and lastly twist my argument toward Bush.....you are such a lazy liberal :P

That's the standard tactic I 'spose. But I don't need to do all that with a fishing trip such as this. ;)

Guest Davaco

like bin laden and al-queda started the day clinton went into office, ;)

this started the day we gave our blind support to isreal. regan, bush 1, carter, etc., are all on the hook.

If the UN wouldnt allow us to invade iraq WITH 9/11 happening, imagine the world's response if we did without 9/11.

i hate to say it, but 9/11 had to happen, and with only 3000 deaths, we were lucky. they could have detonated a nuclear device and took out 400,000 people.

imagine trying to fund the patriot act, the illegal spying, department of homeland secuirty, and all the other coordinating agencies without 9/11. would you vote for someone that wanted to spend 100s of billions of dollars prioir to being attacked?

i think not.

That's the standard tactic I 'spose. But I don't need to do all that with a fishing trip such as this. ;)

:P

Where is Torrid? He needs to rally the troops. We need summore of the blaming Bush stuff, there is no hilarity in the reponse with that.

Where is all the "Al Qaeida exists because of Bush" stuff, or "it happened during Bush's administration". I mean, step up already, demonstrate that time-tested unwillingness to learn from histtory DAMB YOU!!!! ;)

Clinton didn't do much in regards to AQ, Bush did even less. Neither side comes off very well in this particular spat. That's the simple truth of it.

:(

Where is Torrid? He needs to rally the troops. We need summore of the blaming Bush stuff, there is no hilarity in the reponse with that.

Where is all the "Al Qaeida exists because of Bush" stuff, or "it happened during Bush's administration". I mean, step up already, demonstrate that time-tested unwillingness to learn from histtory DAMB YOU!!!! :dunno:

Let's not get him involved. The relative quiet has been good lately. If we can get rid of RP, then it will be even better.

However, I think that your butchery of the English language is sufficient enough to render your arguments as baseless. ;)

:(

Where is all the "Al Qaeida exists because of Bush" stuff, or "it happened during Bush's administration". I mean, step up already, demonstrate that time-tested unwillingness to learn from histtory DAMB YOU!!!! :dunno:

I'll try:

If anything is to blame for 9/11 (other than blaming the terrorists) I think it's the short-sighted foreign policy of forming allegiances with regimes like Iraq and then attempting to "democratize" them when it blows up in our face. Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, etc. supported bin Laden and Saddam Hussein back in the 80s. Now it's blowing up in their face. The worst part is their solution to the mess they created is to bomb and then occupy Iraq. For years, al Qaida has been saying that the U.S. will invade their holy lands and regions full of oil reserves. So what does Bush etc. do after 9/11? How about validating everything bin Laden has been saying for years?

Nobody took terrorism seriously enough and I'm not giving Bill Clinton a pass by any stretch. But to act like Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz etc. are cleaning up Clinton's mess is laughable. They played a direct role in creating the problem and they continue to make it worse while their buddies in the oil industry and military contractors reap the benefits. Naturally, none of these hawks in the administration have any combat experience but they all know better than their own men and women on the ground.

Let's not get him involved. The relative quiet has been good lately. If we can get rid of RP, then it will be even better.

However, I think that your butchery of the English language is sufficient enough to render your arguments as baseless. :banana:

YES! We have the obligatory, "Your grammar and sentence structure is poor, so your argument is invalid" response. Thanks for including that one for us... :wacko:

I'll try:

If anything is to blame for 9/11 (other than blaming the terrorists) I think it's the short-sighted foreign policy of forming allegiances with regimes like Iraq and then attempting to "democratize" them when it blows up in our face. Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, etc. supported bin Laden and Saddam Hussein back in the 80s. Now it's blowing up in their face. The worst part is their solution to the mess they created is to bomb and then occupy Iraq. For years, al Qaida has been saying that the U.S. will invade their holy lands and regions full of oil reserves. So what does Bush etc. do after 9/11? How about validating everything bin Laden has been saying for years?

Nobody took terrorism seriously enough and I'm not giving Bill Clinton a pass by any stretch. But to act like Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz etc. are cleaning up Clinton's mess is laughable. They played a direct role in creating the problem and they continue to make it worse while their buddies in the oil industry and military contractors reap the benefits. Naturally, none of these hawks in the administration have any combat experience but they all know better than their own men and women on the ground.

And the world is right once more :shocking:

And the world is right once more :pointstosky:

And all it cost was several hundred billion dollars, almost 3,000 US soliders lives, 45,000+ dead Iraqi civilians, and the United States moral standing around the world. Great job Brownie. :banana:

And all it cost was several hundred billion dollars, almost 3,000 US soliders lives, 45,000+ dead Iraqi civilians, and the United States moral standing around the world. Great job Brownie. :pointstosky:

Oh man, stop it, youre killin me..... :banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh man, stop it, youre killin me..... :lol: :lol: ;)

Ahh yes, the now entirely predictable " I will laugh at what you say when I disagree" tactic. :banana:

Ahh yes, the now entirely predictable " I will laugh at what you say when I disagree" tactic. :banana:

At least YOU caught it...... ;)

The bottom line is that both administrations dropped the ball to some extent on the threat AQ posed. Why would ABC show this if they are guilty of liberal media bias?

Also, thanks to RP's citing a link from 2003 about a show on the Reagans, the GOP got it pulled from the air. Both sides each scream when they're being held to the fire.

Amid a maelstrom of criticism from Republicans, conservative commentators and Ronald Reagan's family, CBS last week canceled the Nov. 16 and 18 broadcasts

~~~~~~~~~\___/~~~~~~~~~~~

l

l

l

l

l

J >---@ (swimming away)