Sign in to follow this  
Jimi009

Frankie Gore

I could put those numbers up going against Arizona Defense

your numbers dont count on my fantasy team.. his does

keep on moving that ranking for good trade bait!

13 rushing attempts for 74 yards 2 TD'S!

4 receptions for 68 yards!

49ers!!!!!!!!!!! :wall:

I have him as my #2 :banana: behind S. Alexander :banana:

GO GORE! :banana:

He was my #3 behind SA and K Jones but he's past KJ for sure.

Down by 10 and they keep giving Gore the ball. Norv Turner you rule.

He was my #3 behind SA and K Jones but he's past KJ for sure.

Down by 10 and they keep giving Gore the ball. Norv Turner you rule.

started gore and sat jordan

great #4 RB

Gore will be a top 10 back this year.

THEY'RE PLAYING ARIZONA!!

draft night i agonized over whether to take gore or deshaun foster in the 4th...i took foster....not off to a great start, but it is a long season.

I could put those numbers up going against Arizona Defense

Yes you could by playing Madden NFL 06 and starting FRANK GORE!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :P

Gore looked very impressive today. I wonder where that guy is that said Norv Turner is over-rated in producing good RB numbers? Gore has talent and Turner's scheme is so money, especially in PPR. Let's see how far Lamont Jordan drops this year without all those little dump offs and screens.

Only problem is it is so likely Gore gets hurt. I only have him in one league bc his durabilty is such a ??

Norv Turner Backs....

it is a tip!

emmitt

stephen davis

tomlinson

ricky

lamont

gore

HTH!

all u haters that keep saying the played arizona dont have a clue. zona was one of the top defenses against yards per game last year, so stop that hating losers.

They may have played Arizona, but the kid seemed to run pretty dam good to me. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets some good numbers throughout the year! Was looking to draft him as a sleeper but someone beat me to him.

Gore is easilya number 2 back -

What is up with these posts that suggest otherwise - If you play in a 12 team league - then the top 24 backs are either 1 or 2 rbs. For those that don't think so, let me have your list of 24 better backs.

Gore is my #2 behind LT (Chester Taylor is my #3). I could not be happier. With the 49ers schedul he is going to be a STUD. He will be just as good if not better then Lamont Jordan was last year.

Yes. Good observation. Now look at the rest of the schedule and where exactly are all the good defenses. That's right there's like 3 maybe 4. I did my homework.

Norv Turner

and that easy a$$ schedule.

bro just cause you dont have gore dont hate and talk about is knees. there are alot of playes with banged up bodies. ride gore to a ff championship

Gore is easilya number 2 back -

What is up with these posts that suggest otherwise - If you play in a 12 team league - then the top 24 backs are either 1 or 2 rbs. For those that don't think so, let me have your list of 24 better backs.

No one doubts his ability, nor is anyone saying that the O-Line in SF is no good - it's great, actually.

But Gore has 2 bum knees and 2 bum shoulders, and that adds a bit of risk to him as a #2.

I don't see many saying he's not able to be a #2 back, but many (I, included) wouldn't feel as confident with him as a "#2 back value". He makes one hell of a RB3 though. :thumbsdown:

I have SA, Gore, and Dunn. I projected Gore to put up 1000-1200 yards and 7 TD's if he plays 16 games. After seeing Norm feed him the ball, I think he might even do 1300 and 9 and I will be happy guy. Even with his injury history, his upside should keep him on your roster.

I have SA, Gore, and Dunn.

So do I. I started Dunn over Gore, basically because I had higher numbers predicted for Dunn, and I drafted Dunn earlier. I'm cautiously optimistic on Gore, but so far, I like what I see.

Who woulda thunk the guy I should have benched was SA. Ahhh, fantasy football - I love it :thumbsdown:

It's funny I told the guy who owns Gore to start him over Portis just this week because of Portis's injury. (Newbie League) He didn't listen... Sucks for him... :cheers: