Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

ABC tells Clinton lawyers, Dem Senators: Fock off.

They will show their mini-series despite the threats Slick's lawyers and Dem pols made.

Hello pot have you met my friend kettle?

Guest Davaco

they already made changes, even harvey kitel thought the movie was BS.

but it will all blow up on ABC, as Dubya's primetime press conference is running the same time the movie is. oops-e-daisy

leave it to bush to basically be flying the planes on 9/11 and then blame someone else. i cant wait till the dems win in 2008... hopefully another attack occurs, then we can blame bush.

hahahahahahahahahahahha

hopefully another attack occurs, then we can blame bush

I'm sorry I ever seriously replied to your posts.

Guest Davaco
I'm sorry I ever seriously replied to your posts.

but when 9/11 happened, you blame clinton

:thumbsdown:

leave it to bush to basically be flying the planes on 9/11 and then blame someone else.

You really are that idiotic aren't you. At first I thought it must be an act...a Rude Rick type alias just saying outlandish things...but you really believe the ignorance you spew, don't you?

but when 9/11 happened, you blame clinton

:headbanger:

BS...unlike some, Im sure Ty, like others chose not to blame any one single person.

Cannot say the same for you.

But to say something as idiotic as hopefully another attack occurs so you can blame bush?

And previously saying those in the Towers should have had a plan to get out? Like parachutes (or something like that you said not too long ago)...

You really are that much of a POS aren't you?

Madeline Albright, Sandy Berger and Bill Rodham, I mean Clinton, missed the telecast....they were all tangled up in a north west hotel room, playing a rip roaring game of 'find the balls'. Word is, nobody won. :thumbsup:

Guest Davaco
You really are that idiotic aren't you. At first I thought it must be an act...a Rude Rick type alias just saying outlandish things...but you really believe the ignorance you spew, don't you?

BS...unlike some, Im sure Ty,

you are ty and recliner piolt

They will show their mini-series despite the threats Slick's lawyers and Dem pols made.

Sweet.....No more liberal media whining from u girls?

you are ty and recliner piolt

Nope...I am an original...one an only ID I have on this board. I am quite positive I cannot say the same about you.

Go on with your usual idiotic banter....

Once again the Republicans outdo the Democrats; when they had the same type of complaints with "The Reagans" on CBS they got that focker pulled!

It's good to be the king! :thumbsdown:

:

leave it to bush to basically be flying the planes on 9/11 and then blame someone else. i cant wait till the dems win in 2008... hopefully another attack occurs, then we can blame bush.

hahahahahahahahahahahha

I know you say these things just to get a reaction out of people...but come on? You make it a little too obvious that you just want to piss people off. Sometimes being less obvious will accomplish your goal more. When you say it like this, everyone's going to know you're just fishing man, you can do better!

Once again the Republicans outdo the Democrats; when they had the same type of complaints with "The Reagans" on CBS they got that focker pulled!

Only cause the media is controlled by them, there is no liberal media obviously. And I don't remember Clinton wanting the whole thing pulled, just the lies taken out.

And they did. See the other thread. :banana:

Only cause the media is controlled by them, there is no liberal media obviously. And I don't remember Clinton wanting the whole thing pulled, just the lies taken out.

And they did. See the other thread. :dunno:

Time to change the batteries in the sarcasm detector.

Guest Davaco
:

I know you say these things just to get a reaction out of people...but come on? You make it a little too obvious that you just want to piss people off. Sometimes being less obvious will accomplish your goal more. When you say it like this, everyone's going to know you're just fishing man, you can do better!

i will try better next time

:blink:

Time to change the batteries in the sarcasm detector.

The media comment I just played along. How can there be a liberal bias in the media if they bow to the wants and desires of the Republicans? :shocking:

hopefully another attack occurs and the Davaco family reunion is ground zero.

hahahahahahahahahahahha

fixored

How can there be a liberal bias in the media if they bow to the wants and desires of the Republicans? :blink:

Because even the liberal media knows what side their bread is buttered on.

Welfare moms and dirty hippies don't return a good ROI for their advertisers.

:banana:

so they told the Clinton lawyers and Dem senators to fock off.

What did they tell members of the 9/11 Commission, FBI and US Counterterrorism Group officials who also complained about the utter falsity of the program?

fixored

Because even the liberal media knows what side their bread is buttered on.

Welfare moms and dirty hippies don't return a good ROI for their advertisers.

:banana:

That's right-they do-which is why they aren't liberal. Until the "dirty hippies" and the middle class start to buy advertising, they continue to cater to the right. Btw: the "welfare moms" or lower class white women tend to vote GOP. (I didn't say they weren't dumb)

That's right-they do-which is why they aren't liberal. Until the "dirty hippies" and the middle class start to buy advertising, they continue to cater to the right. Btw: the "welfare moms" or lower class white women tend to vote GOP. (I didn't say they weren't dumb)

Well, my response was more tongue in cheek (as evidenced by this guy :blink: ), but since you took it to heart (obviously many generalities are going to be made in this post...one being the assumption that reps spend more than Dems)...

I think it's all more of a balancing act on the part of the media than anything else.

On the right hand you have higher spending power...on the left you have more vocal activism.

On one right you have the groups that matter more to your advertisers...one the left you have the talent.

It's like a pendulum. Things swing too far to any given side and they must swing back to regain any semblance of balance and make no mistake...that is exactly what much of the media is after. A perfect balance so as to not p|ss anyone off and make as much $ as they can.

Of course, if the owner/management/top star of a given media company can continue to make their cheese, while advancing thier own beliefs that is the holy grail.

so they told the Clinton lawyers and Dem senators to fock off.

What did they tell members of the 9/11 Commission, FBI and US Counterterrorism Group officials who also complained about the utter falsity of the program?

Dunno, I haven't seen the words "utter falsity" used by anyone. Maybe you can link us to that claim, or is it just another of your wild exaggerations?

Dunno, I haven't seen the words "utter falsity" used by anyone. Maybe you can link us to that claim, or is it just another of your wild exaggerations?

Holy Pot meets Kettle, Batman. :doh: :banana: :banana: