Sign in to follow this  
SAL321

Talking smack before your game

Hey how many of you talk smack before your game each week ? First year in a Yahoo league and the guy I'm playing won't shut up talkin' junk. He's a newbie to FF and you guessed he won week one , I didn't.

Any great one liners you've used in the past/present. He really got lucky and won on the Miller TD last week. Let's hear em if ya got em'

you always should have an excuse why you lost....IE Trent green getting his face ripped off and getting knocked out of the game....ALWAYS have a comeback

I'm playing a team with Kevin Jones, who he refuses to sit or replace him after 3 years:

Kevin Jones is a big pile of doo doo, and not the kind of doo doo that runs. He gets stuck in the hole, and then just drops.

:pointstosky: :banana:

A buddy of mine likes to use this one. Unfortunately, you have to have won your league in the past. You would say, "I've won _____ titles in this league. How many have you won? Now, go grab your shinebox and polish my f'n trophies. :thumbsup:

I tend to trash talk quite a bit, I usually just focus on the owner I'm playing that week. We have an owner who always sticks his nose into our posts and meddles. So I posted the following:

I predict I will win. I will win big. It will not even be close.

Quote it, underline it, copy it, paste it, and save it. Put it in 3 inch letters on our site.

(Insert Meddling Owner Name), You can tell him I said it. Just pull his ###### out of your mouth first, before you tell him. so you don't mumble.

(Insert your team Name)!!!!!!

What I like to do is on the message board, under subject I'll write "Trade" to get everyones attention and curiosity. Then once they open it, I'll have in caps to the specific owner: "_______ WHY DON'T YOU LICK MY HAIRY F'N BALLSACK !!!!" <_< :thumbsup: :blink:

"I don't care if the Burger King magically appears on your team, you've got no hope," or some variation thereon, feel free to insert Jesus for the King if you feel comfortable.

"Your team is not very good"

"Your team lacks the necessary talent to win a championship"

I've got more if you need them HTH

"I HAD SEX WITH YOUR WIFE!!!"

:mad:

YOU TOOK MINE!!!!

you could always lead with "The Jerk store called, and they're fresh out of you!" if his rapier-like wit rebuts that one, THEN fire off with the "I HAD SEX WITH YOUR WIFE"...thats always a classic, but usally an "Emergency" situation only...

Save the trash talk and just show up on his doorstep and punch him in the face in front of his wife.

After looking at your starting lineup I can tell that you obviously don't value winning.

Lets analyze your roster based on strength; basically by drafting ______ in the first round, ______ in the second and _______ in the third we can determine with very little room for error that you suck at this.

You must be very secure in your manhood to submit that lineup.

Playing you this week is like playing basketball against a kid with no legs...you know that you are going to win, but it isn't worth bragging about to anyone.

I've run your roster through the draft buddy and it said that you suck at this.

Hey man, the website sent me an email saying that you had an illegal lineup. Apparently you have no real football players on your roster.

Past champ - $ league

"Are you really running your mouth? Fine, I will play with your money this year.."

Send to whomever you are playing and call them a jerkoff. Provide definition:

jerk·off ( P ) Pronunciation Key

verb

1. To yank one's crank until climax

2. To have slampiece yank your (anyone and everyone's) crank until climax

3. To pull your pud, polish your knob, rub your stub, beat your meet, spank your monkey, flog your mule or choke your chicken.

4. A normal day's work for INSERT NAME HERE

After looking at your starting lineup I can tell that you obviously don't value winning.

Lets analyze your roster based on strength; basically by drafting ______ in the first round, ______ in the second and _______ in the third we can determine with very little room for error that you suck at this.

Playing you this week is like playing basketball against a kid with no legs...you know that you are going to win, but it isn't worth bragging about to anyone.

Hey man, the website sent me an email saying that you had an illegal lineup. Apparently you have no real football players on your roster.

Shasha is the man - that is all.

A buddy of mine likes to use this one. Unfortunately, you have to have won your league in the past. You would say, "I've won _____ titles in this league. How many have you won? Now, go grab your shinebox and polish my f'n trophies. :dunno:

:wub:

Those are awesome! They will definitely be ripped off and used as necessary. :shocking:

Guest MUGS

I didn't know your wife/girlfriend became co-owner of your team this year.

When did you start letting the kids help out with your draft.(especially young kids)

Should I use my bench lineup so the blow out doesn't look as bad.(for deeper rosters)

does anyone have some like ?

Hey (Team name) - (someones) wants their (something) back

u know what i mean :headbanger: