Go Blue

:banana: So Far so Good !!!!!!!

:dunno: Here's to a big second half :doh:

34 - 14 halftime

Here's to hoping your wrong..

:banana:

34-14

WOW! Never saw this coming!!

Now can they keep it up the second half!!

:thumbsup:

Hart fot 10...., Henne to Manningham TD!!!, Hart for 10..., Henne to Manningham TD!, Hard for 10..., Henne to Manningham TD!!!!!

Weis was right, Michigan thinks the ND D is soft, because they are!

Now even if the Lions lose I'll still end up with a pretty decent weekend...

BCS here we come!

;)

if you think this game wont come down to the last play, then you're crazy.

Irish will be back in this

i guess he's crazy.

notre dame was heavily favored in this game.

there's a lesson in there somewhere, bear fans :rolleyes:

the irish should have never been in the top-10 to begin with--and they sure as hell better tumble way out of the top-10 now.

most likely they won't. there are a lot of people ready to make excuses for them and minimize the damage. there's too much money to be made by propping up this piece-of-shiat team.

that was a brutal beating quinn took today. just brutal. and on his home turf. nice. :headbanger:

you gotta give props when an underdog visitor can walk into the opposition's house and totally and completely crush them.

there's too much pressure to keep ND in the top 6 so that they remain BCS eligible for big tv ratings. One of the big reasons that the BCS is a joke (besides lack of playoff) is how they bent over backwards to accomodate ND.

Early NFL Watch...Leon Hart, Lamar Woodley, Mario Manningham, Jake Long, Prescott Burgess and Allen Branch. Nice work today!

If michigan wins against Oh Hi Ho ST they go to the national championship. Their O finally stepped up to the play of their D.

As an N.D. fan, I tip my hat to Michigan. They took it to us today. Great game plan, great execution A sound, convincing victory for Michigan.

Nothing but respect for the boys in Blue. Good luck to them the rest of the way.

As an N.D. fan, I tip my hat to Michigan. They took it to us today. Great game plan, great execution A sound, convincing victory for Michigan.

Nothing but respect for the boys in Blue. Good luck to them the rest of the way.

If more ND fans were like you, maybe the rest of us wouldnt hate ND so much.

:headbanger:

I think this Saturday solidifies Troy Smith's spot at the top of my Heisman list, with Steve Slaton moving up into 2nd.

I think this Saturday solidifies Troy Smith's spot at the top of my Heisman list, with Steve Slaton moving up into 2nd.

and Adrian Peterson is 3rd, despite a painful loss.

UAB: 208 2 TDs

Washington: 171 2 TDs

Oregon: 214 1 TD

If more ND fans were like you, maybe the rest of us wouldnt hate ND so much.

:(

Same can be said for Michigan fans....there is a reason the rest of the Big 10 hates them so much!!! :P

Michigan will lose at some point to some weak team (Wisconsin or Minnesota if I had to guess). It is amazing how often history repeats itself in college football.

Im a domer and WOW...so much hate....just be happy with the win already. Obviously Mich was much more prepared today....almost like they watched tape of the OSU/ND...same execution against ND's lack of defensive speed. Today was your day...enjoy....I wasnt here trouncing you guys the last 2 seasons(including last years abysmal 7-5)...I do think ND was overrated, but I do and always will believe in my school.....

WE R ND.... :D

Same can be said for Michigan fans....there is a reason the rest of the Big 10 hates them so much!!! :D

Michigan will lose at some point to some weak team (Wisconsin or Minnesota if I had to guess). It is amazing how often history repeats itself in college football.

Totally disagree. Big Ten everyone hates one another but they root for Big Ten when playing non-conference foes. As for the mosted hated Big Ten teams, I'd say that is split evenly between OSU and Michigan.

Notre Dame is simply love or hate. Seems like either people hate them or love them (kind of like Duke in basketball). I hate ND for the reasons mentioned already, too good to join a conference thus it makes college football bend and twist rules so they can always be BCS eligable.

Tressell doesn't necessarily own Carr...Tressell is just a great big game coach.

But hey, what does it matter to me....I'm a Nebraska fan. Can anyone tell me why Callahan tries to implement a west coast offense and then totally abandons the passing game for three quarters in the first game of the year where they can earn respect. The guy is a complete knob!!

Totally disagree. Big Ten everyone hates one another but they root for Big Ten when playing non-conference foes. As for the mosted hated Big Ten teams, I'd say that is split evenly between OSU and Michigan.

Notre Dame is simply love or hate. Seems like either people hate them or love them (kind of like Duke in basketball). I hate ND for the reasons mentioned already, too good to join a conference thus it makes college football bend and twist rules so they can always be BCS eligable.

Tressell doesn't necessarily own Carr...Tressell is just a great big game coach.

But hey, what does it matter to me....I'm a Nebraska fan. Can anyone tell me why Callahan tries to implement a west coast offense and then totally abandons the passing game for three quarters in the first game of the year where they can earn respect. The guy is a complete knob!!

Callahan lookes like he is simple playing the teams strengths...they have a good offensive running scheme....USC(who i am NOT a fan of).is just a better team.....for now

Would love to see Michigan and Ohio State go undefeated and play each other ranked no1 and no.2 in final game.

Would love to see Michigan and Ohio State go undefeated and play each other ranked no1 and no.2 in final game.

I bet that would be the first time #1 has faced #2 twice in one year. Hell, if OSU stays #1 and beats #2 twice, then wins the National Championship, I think there's a strong case for best season ever.

This is far fetched but lets say Ohio State and and Michigan are undefeated until they play each other at the shoe (this is not far fetched but read on)... Lets say every other team with a chance to get into the National Championship game has at least one loss. Lets say Michigan beats us and we are number one and they are number 2. ( could this flip flop) and... :dunno: Could Ohio State and Michigan be in the National Championship Game in a rematch???

It seems like a late season loss will drop a #1 or #2 team out of the top 2 if there are other good 1-loss teams in the mix. Personally, after watching the USC game, I think they'll go undefeated.

And I'm a fan of the big 10, but of no particular school, but always a ND hater (lived in Chicago close to 20 years and found their fans to be by far the most obnoxious fans of any team, including bear fans)

Yeah USC looks tough. Cant stand hearin the name John David Booty all the time. I thought only people that attempt to shoot the president are allowed to be called by their middle names.

Very good chance of this - OSU only tough game is @ Iowa and Michigan landmines are home v. Wisconsin next wk, @ Minnesota (bad recent history there) and home against Iowa. All very winnable games. Very, Very possible

GO BLUE!!!!!

and Adrian Peterson is 3rd, despite a painful loss.

Mike Hart is 4th!!! :dunno: I think he will start having some 200+ yard games and boost his stats to really put him thick in the heisman race. I think he will end up coming in 3rd, like Chris Perry did. It is interesting how both of the sensational freshman 2 years ago took very similar paths. Awesome freshman years, injury plague sophmore years, and are now looking like they will both be in NYC. If they both stay for their senior year, they will probably be #1 and 2 in heisman voting next year.

I think he will be getting more involved in the passing game too, he is a great screen back. I do think Peterson will end up being perhaps the #1 pick if he goes this year or next year, that guy is going to be a beast in the next level. Hart is interesting, he is small, but, i think he could be successful on the next level in the right situation.

For Michigan, they still have rivalry games coming up, vs. Winconsin, Minny, and MSU. Either one of those they could easily give up. None of those teams are better than Michigan, but, Michigan seems to always lose at least one or two of those games.

If I had my way, the top 25 wouldn't be released until after week 4. I don't see why any team should be rated No. 1 at the beginning of the season when everybody is 0-0. No one has proved a thing.

It would be one thing if the rankings were like NFL power rankings on ESPN, which don't mean a thing. In the NFL, you either qualify for the playoffs or you don't.

But the college rankings do mean something. Take a team like W.Va. We all saw them this past Thursday night. That's a fine football team. But the reality is they could very well go undefeated and have no shot at the Nat'l title, simply because they weren't ranked high enough when everyone was 0-0. Something's not right about that.

Yeah USC looks tough. Cant stand hearin the name John David Booty all the time. I thought only people that attempt to shoot the president are allowed to be called by their middle names.

Isn't John David his first name? I think it's one of those "hick" things but not sure!!

If I had my way, the top 25 wouldn't be released until after week 4. I don't see why any team should be rated No. 1 at the beginning of the season when everybody is 0-0. No one has proved a thing.

It would be one thing if the rankings were like NFL power rankings on ESPN, which don't mean a thing. In the NFL, you either qualify for the playoffs or you don't.

But the college rankings do mean something. Take a team like W.Va. We all saw them this past Thursday night. That's a fine football team. But the reality is they could very well go undefeated and have no shot at the Nat'l title, simply because they weren't ranked high enough when everyone was 0-0. Something's not right about that.

i like the idea, but it'll never happen. there's too much politics and money involved for anything 'legit' to happen.

college football is a joke. you should take the rankings about as seriously as you professional wrestling.

at least until they get put on probation by the ncaa. that'll be the end of that.

if you think this game wont come down to the last play, then you're crazy.

Irish will be back in this

I didn't get to see the last quarter. When exactly did your prediction come true?

I think the Wolverines are top 5, if not number 2 in the nation! :banana:

This is far fetched but lets say Ohio State and and Michigan are undefeated until they play each other at the shoe (this is not far fetched but read on)... Lets say every other team with a chance to get into the National Championship game has at least one loss. Lets say Michigan beats us and we are number one and they are number 2. ( could this flip flop) and... :dunno: Could Ohio State and Michigan be in the National Championship Game in a rematch???

Now wouldn't that be an interesting scenario. I think the BCS gurus (aka idiots) would find a way to mess that up if every other team had 2 or more losses and theset 2 teams were undefeated when they played each other. Two Big Ten teams in the BCS Championship? They would never let this happen.