Sign in to follow this  
Captain Allen

Loose Change?

Anyone seen this 9/11 conspiracy documentary? If not, you can google/you tube "Loose Change" to see it. They bring up some interesting points and question marks, but I just find it hard to believe that so many people, who would have to be involved, would remain silent. Knowing that any leak what lead to chaos. No matter what your belief is, it is still an interesting documentary.

See it, sheep...it will change your entire worldview.

See what...what I see is a sheep like you believing what you saw on loose change because they told you to.

Yet the thing has been torn apart by actual facts and shown to be complete garbage.

but I just find it hard to believe that so many people, who would have to be involved, would remain silent.

Same with the kooks who say we didnt land on the moon. So nearing 40 years after not 1 (NOT ONE) person that would of have to been involved came clean. On their death bed - they didnt come clean.

Get over it

See what...what I see is a sheep like you believing what you saw on loose change because they told you to.

Yet the thing has been torn apart by actual facts and shown to be complete garbage.

does anyone have a link to info debunking the conspiracy theorists. I need some ammo to go up against some of the guys at work that are buying into this.

people have a right to be stupid, but they should be forced to wear a wristband so that the sane folks can stay clear of them.

people have a right to be stupid, but they should be forced to wear a wristband so that the sane folks can stay clear of them.

Why don't you just give them yellow star patches, instead?

does anyone have a link to info debunking the conspiracy theorists. I need some ammo to go up against some of the guys at work that are buying into this.

i think popular mechanics did the de-bunking . sorry don't have a link, but one was here not too long ago.

i think popular mechanics did the de-bunking . sorry don't have a link, but one was here not too long ago.

Popular Mechanics is an arm of the government...don't believe a word they say.

Isn't the American Flag sticker on the back of their SUV's and minivans good enough?

do a search here for loose change...there are threads that have brought it up...and it has been killed each and every time.

Popular Mechanics is an arm of the government...don't believe a word they say.

Wow....you really are this dumb aren't you?

Same with the kooks who say we didnt land on the moon. So nearing 40 years after not 1 (NOT ONE) person that would of have to been involved came clean. On their death bed - they didnt come clean.

Get over it

That's because they've all been killed off. And the remaining astronauts have been brainwashed. And if the Chinese ever go to the moon and say they found American stuff there, then we'll know that THEIR mission is fake too. :blink:

Isn't the American Flag sticker on the back of their SUV's and minivans good enough?

Not nice to call patriotic Americans stupid. Bush would say you're not with us, so you're against us. You must be a terrorist.

Anyone seen this 9/11 conspiracy documentary? If not, you can google/you tube "Loose Change" to see it. They bring up some interesting points and question marks, but I just find it hard to believe that so many people, who would have to be involved, would remain silent. Knowing that any leak what lead to chaos. No matter what your belief is, it is still an interesting documentary.

38% of people poll'd believe this. I will bet 20k of my own cash that 100% of these sociopaths are liberal. A bill needs to be passed immediately which states tis legal to crow hop punch the phuck out of anyone who believes this without any legal ramification. Truly absurd.