Pick a size  

60 members have voted

1. 1. any size

• Super Sized! I dig fat chicks!
    • Large! I dig a 6 foot, 180 lb chick.
    • Medium! Hey, I just want some poosay!
    • Small. Petite and spunky!
    • Midget. Sick bastard!

It really depends on the chick I think. Best sex I ever had, if that's the barometer ... I think she was about 5' 4", and Hispanic. Rich Mexican girl, to be specific ... and I know she was into the sex as much as I was because I heard through a mutual friend, "best ever" ... call it chemistry, I dunno ... didn't matter what position it was, we knew each other 2 weeks and were having simultaneous orgasms.

Ever since her, little petite, Latin types, 5' to 5' 4" I just love 'em.

However, my one big relationship was with a model that was 5' 9" and 120 lbs. Also Mexican. Model sex is pretty good too. Tall chicks can be too skinny though. I like curves.

I vote for "alive", with a minor in "valid ID." :banana:

Yeah, well she's your COUSIN! You know she's 17!

And she'll never tell!

If they dig other chicks, we want ... no we DEMAND ... stories.

:pointstosky:

What is Anna Kournikova ... about 5 foot 9 and 140 lbs, but fit?

She'd rock your world.

I cant stand boney chicks, skinny is OK so long as at least the ass is fat. I prefer a curvy woman, a heavy woman is just fine if she carries it well... :D

I had a girlfriend for three years who was 5'9'', 115 pounds. The sex was great, but the feasibility of different positions was limited because she was almost as tall as me and as far as getting creative, it's just difficult to manuever 5 feet 9 inches of woman. Again, sex was great, but at 5'9'' 115, there isn't much as far as fun bags to play with and, if not for the long hair, 5'9 can look an awful lot like a dude from behind. My current girl, 5'0' 115, got the chest, the a$$, easy to maneuver in tight spaces. Women with smaller bone structures have smaller vaginas, so it feels tighter, every time feels like the first time so you get a little kick out of that. The 5'9'' girl, it was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. You'd be surprised at what you can fit inside a girl that tall, not so for the wee ones.

Yes! :doublethumbsup:

Small, petite and Spunky is winning by a landslide!

:banana:

Did you really think you'd have competition from huge fatties, amazon women and midgets?

It was those midgets that had me worried a little. :D

Yes! :D

Small, petite and Spunky is winning by a landslide!

:banana:

Thus proving men are by nature, paedophiles. Most seeking legal alternatives, but still attracted to the physical attributes of little girls.

Thus proving men are by nature, paedophiles. Most seeking legal alternatives, but still attracted to the physical attributes of little girls.

Not true at all. There are two flaws in your reasoning; first, the question was phrased in such a way as to make the choice petitte and spunky the clear winner. If the question was phrased so as to make the other options more appealing, i.e. 5'0 100 pounds, size A cup vs. 5'4 110 pounds size B cup, vs. 5'6 115 pounds size C cup, I think most men would go with the 5'6 115 C cups as this would most likely fit the ideal proportions of 34 - 26 - 34, or something close to that. Few men would chose the 5'0 100 lbs A cup - that is the closest thing to a young girl and that wouldn't be appealing. I think there is a difference between being attracted to a 16 year old with adult female features, i.e. Lindsay Lohan circa 2004 vs. a 12 year old girl with pre-pubescent adolescent features. That is closer to pedophilia and certainly illegal. In most states, 16 is legal, I think. I don't know - it's never been a problem for me.

I'll take 5'5 115 C cup anyday, size 4 waist. Olive skin, dark black straight hair, blue eyes. Sounds tasty.

I'll take 5'5 115 C cup anyday, size 4 waist. Olive skin, dark black straight hair, blue eyes. Sounds tasty.
Sounds like a b1tch.

Aren't you under 5 feet tall? :huh:

1" under.

What's your point? :mad:

Why does small have to mean shorter? (no offense BEG). I mean, can't there be a small taller woman? :headbanger:

Why does small have to mean shorter? (no offense BEG). I mean, can't there be a small taller woman? :headbanger:

My wife is "small" 5'8" 125 lbs. I think that is pretty small. She was 115-118 before the kid.

My wife is "small" 5'8" 125 lbs. I think that is pretty small. She was 115-118 before the kid.

Me too - Me too!!! Just about 5'8" 126 :(

Why does small have to mean shorter? (no offense BEG). I mean, can't there be a small taller woman? :(
ummm you can be 'thin,' but if you are above average in height, then small doesn't apply. (unless you are talking about your t1ts, which is all that really matters anyways when assessing a woman's dimensions.)

ummm you can be 'thin,' but if you are above average in height, then small doesn't apply. (unless you are talking about your t1ts, which is all that really matters anyways when assessing a woman's dimensions.)

So then what would someone who's 5'8 (dunno if that is above average) and thin be called? Medium??? :cheers:

So then what would someone who's 5'8 (dunno if that is above average) and thin be called? Medium??? :dunno:

IMO you didn't fit GFIAFP's criteria, which was set up to make petite win. Not that I am against petite, but he didn't make "medium" seem terribly attractive. :dunno:

IMO you didn't fit GFIAFP's criteria, which was set up to make petite win. Not that I am against petite, but he didn't make "medium" seem terribly attractive. :dunno:

:dunno:

3 ft tall, flat head with a hole in the center to set your beer,

and at midnight she turns into a 12 pack and a pizza.

:D

:D

I guess we know who voted for the midget. :wub:

:pointstosky:

"Petite" refers to height. If you don't shop in the petite section (and I'm guessing you don't), you are not "petite." Doesn't mean anything about weight or attractiveness. :clap:

"Petite" refers to height. If you don't shop in the petite section (and I'm guessing you don't), you are not "petite." Doesn't mean anything about weight or attractiveness. ;)

What he said. ;)

:huh:

To add, buck teeeth, flat nose, pistol-grip ears, no gag reflex.... :banana:

nah...its all about the a$$ and legs...small t1ts can still be fun...but an a$$ thats too big just limits the fun in so many ways...

To add, buck teeeth, flat nose, pistol-grip ears, no gag reflex.... :wub:

"the perfect woman" :banana:

:cheers: