Sign in to follow this  
Byars41

The OFFICE

:thumbsdown:

"Gay Witch Hunt"

Michael unintentionally outs a gay employee; the situation with Jim and Pam.

:banana:

"Gay Witch Hunt"

Michael unintentionally outs a gay employee; the situation with Jim and Pam.

:clap: :first: :headbanger: :pointstosky:

What happened at the end of the episode? I missed that last 5 minutes due to a phone call.

Dwight got a package from Jim, a metal detector labled as a gaydar. He used it on Oscar, and it picked up his belt buckle. Dwight smiled, nodded, and walked away. He let the gaydar dangle, and it picked up his own belt buckle. The look on his face was awsome.

GB Dwight. :cheers:

*****Last 5 minutes *****

Steve Carrell kissed Oscar in a meeting with all the employees to show he's ok with Oscar being gay. Then some other dude tried to kiss oscar to. It was pretty funny. 1st episode I've ever seen.

Oh yeah, then the gaydar part was pretty funny too

*****Last 5 minutes *****

Steve Carrell kissed Oscar in a meeting with all the employees to show he's ok with Oscar being gay. Then some other dude tried to kiss oscar to. It was pretty funny. 1st episode I've ever seen.

Oh yeah, then the gaydar part was pretty funny too

Dwight was the other guy who tried to kiss Oscar.

Dwight got a package from Jim, a metal detector labled as a gaydar. He used it on Oscar, and it picked up his belt buckle. Dwight smiled, nodded, and walked away. He let the gaydar dangle, and it picked up his own belt buckle. The look on his face was awsome.

GB Dwight. :(

:(

Meredith eating the hand sanitizer was my favorite.

Yea this was great...I love the random little things they do...great character development

Good episode but I really hope Jim comes back. Sometime the romance w/ Pam got a bit old but the chemistry between both Dwight/Jim and Pam/Jim is what makes that show.

Still a good episode though :dunno:

Earl was hilarious too.

It's back faggies! :pointstosky:

Ed Helms did pretty well too. Seriously, who the hell put my calculator in a jello mold! :blink:

Straight outta season one of the English version.

Is it just me, or is the show even funnier when you talk to other people about it the next day? The guy I would talk about the show with left, but we trade e-mails just to talk about the previous night's episode. In hindsight, that was a classic episode and funnier today than last night. Does anyone else work with a "Dwight"? We had one, but I had to job eliminate him at the beginning of '06. "Brookstone", "Angela is into women", Meredith, "The Kiss" :angry:

the part with Pam's ex-fiance was hysterical :dunno:

"After Pam broke up with me I sort of stopped taking care of myself for a while there. Got a DUI" then they showed his mugshot, it was classic :banana:

Straight outta season one of the English version.

Yeah, that's why it was so damn funny. Ed Helms character flips out unlike Dwight and Jim has that, "I made a huge mistake" look on his face. Classic.

The look on Dwight's face when Michael suggested that Angela is into women. :D

Then when Oscar said something about Angela, Dwight went after him with a high-kick (before being restrained by Michael)... :wub:

The Office really does awkward moments better than any other show on TV...really funny, awkward stuff...