Sign in to follow this  
Climax

SURVIVOR Week 4 Picks

I like Philly at home on Monday night against the Packers......Who do you like?

Indy is another good pick over the Jets, but I think I will save my Indy pick until I have a tougher choice.

I am thinking DAL over TEN

The Jets kinda scare me... They have the potential to play INDy strong.

I am a Pack fan... with with all bias aside... They will probably lose against the Eagles, but they score too much for me to pick against them in a survivor pool.

I am thinking DAL over TEN

I am a Pack fan... with with all bias aside... They will probably lose against the Eagles, but they score too much for me to pick against them in a survivor pool.

I agree on the pack thought. Favre would love to get in a high scoring shootout.

I'm taking CLE over OAK. I think they'll be hungry and have a good shot to win. Plus, I want to get them out of the way; saving IND for another match-up.

Might change my pick if Droughns stays out but as it is, I'm going with them.

i think either dallas or stl are the safe picks...i thought about picking cleveland too, but man i just dont know....i think they will win but it is more of a risk...houston might be another risky pick to look at...

:cry: Yeah baby, we're starting to get respect :banana:

I have adopted a strategy of picking whoever plays Tennessee. I'll let you know if it changes.

:mad:

Absolutely!!!

I have adopted a strategy of picking whoever plays Tennessee. I'll let you know if it changes.

they aren't going to lose every game

Atlanta over Arizona......Leinart's first game and Atlanta is pissed about last night

my pick too

Texans over the Fins, take it to the bank.

you obviously aren't playing for money. going put your chances on the texans?

you obviously aren't playing for money. going put your chances on the texans?

Shhhhh...I'm not sure whether I believe it, but if I can get 1/2 the suckers still in to bank on it and get them out, better for me. Besides, you have to gamble once in a while otherwise you end up with having to have Oakland pull one out in the last week of the season...not good. Here's the scoop though, for real...Texans can't defend against the pass or the run, but that's OK, cause Fins line w/ CPep can't do either one. But the Texans can score. Upset special, copy it, paste it, print it and stick it on your fridge.

I'm intrigued by Carolina at home vs. N.O.

N.O. will probably have a big emotional hang over going into this week and are quite content with 3-0 at this point. Carolina is rounding back into form with Smith returning.

Carolina may have easier matchups coming but this may be the week to pick them.

Having said that all that, I'm going with Philthy. :cheers:

N.O. will probably have a big emotional hang over going into this week and are quite content with 3-0 at this point. Carolina is rounding back into form with Smith returning.

I'm between Carolina and Atlanta. Not sure why everyone thinks Cleveland is a good bet. How can you bet on a team that has yet to win a game?

Not sure why everyone thinks Cleveland is a good bet. How can you bet on a team that has yet to win a game?

Because they're going up against the Raiders...the 48th best team in football...and there's only 32 teams. :dunno:

Seriously, I haven't seen a team quite as bad as the Raiders in a while. Cleveland's half decent and should win this game easily.

Last week, i benched my Steelers D and started Jets D. They did great for me. Now Pitts D is on a bye and i have no choice but to start the Jets D vs Indy :dunno: , but i am kinda skeptical that they might do ok.

Don't expect Tennessee to lose every game. That is why I won't pick against them every week. This week is a good week to pick against them.

Atlanta over Arizona......Leinart's first game and Atlanta is pissed about last night

Warner is starting not Leinart.

I'm most likely going with either Dallas over Tennessee or Philly over GB. :dunno:

Having said that all that, I'm going with Philthy. :ninja:

Nooooo way! Carolina isn't that good and NO just keeps winning.

Because they're going up against the Raiders...the 48th best team in football...and there's only 32 teams. :ninja:

Seriously, I haven't seen a team quite as bad as the Raiders in a while. Cleveland's half decent and should win this game easily.

The Raiders are bad, but they're not going 0-16. Cleveland is coming off a very physical, emotionally draining loss. Oakland is coming off a bye week and two weeks to prepare for a very average opponent. Not a good risk with so many other solid teams still available.

Dallas coming off a bye week vs. a bad Tenesse team. EZ pick.

I liked Dallas pre Vicodin... but I do believe in distractions. Now I may go with Indy (Already took Philly).

Don't know how people can be thinking Cleveland, and 0-3 team on the road against a team coming off a bye week, even if they are the Raiders. That is just asking for it.

DA RAIDUZ!!

Dallas coming off a bye week vs. a bad Tenesse team. EZ pick.

I think both Dallas and Philly are good picks this week. I'm a little skeptical about Dallas now with all the TO drama, and I think that GB has no chance of stopping McNabb & Co.

Thoughts?

I think both Dallas and Philly are good picks this week. I'm a little skeptical about Dallas now with all the TO drama, and I think that GB has no chance of stopping McNabb & Co.

Thoughts?

They were the 2 teams I was thinking about but now with all this T.O. bullsh** I'm not sure if I want to go with them. I may just end up taking Philly.

I'm taking the Browns. The Raiders were the worst NFL team I've ever seen before their QB went down. I don't see Walter leading them to victory. I honestly think they may be the first team to go 0-16. I root for somebody to do it every year, and the other candidates this year probably won't. Ten and Hou play twice, so somebody has to win those.

I would take Dallas, but I live in Nashville and have to watch that game, and am tired of rooting against the home team. I did that with the Jets and the Dolphins, and am beginning to feel a bit dirty.

I will then have used up the Jets, the Fins, and the Browns, along with the Ravens. Hate to burn those so early!

Any last minute 2nd thoughts on which team you are picking???

I was thinking of either Dallas or Philly but then the T.O. thing happened so I was going to take Philly now I heard V. Young will start for Tenn. and I kinda wanna go back to Dallas :banana:

I don't know what to do :bandana:

Any chance I could get one of you guys to drop the link to the FFT survivor site. I'm away from my computer and I can't find it.

Thanks

I'm taking the Browns. The Raiders were the worst NFL team I've ever seen before their QB went down. I don't see Walter leading them to victory. I honestly think they may be the first team to go 0-16. I root for somebody to do it every year, and the other candidates this year probably won't. Ten and Hou play twice, so somebody has to win those.

Agreed. This is the week to get the Browns out of the way - would you trust them against any other team?

No.

Not sure how that other guy was able to post on here without being near his computer but...

http://www.fftoday.com/contests/survivor.php

You're welcome

No way in this world will they beat Indy, R U Kiddin me, You did see what Indy did to the Jag's D, didn't you?

Bro...relax...it was a JOKE!... :cheers: