Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

Road Rage

This morning on the way into work, I was in Saint Paul. There was a dude that was riding my arse to the point he was inches from my bumper. Traffic was moving 5 mph over the speed limit, and there were cars in front of me and beside me, so I couldn't go any faster if I wanted to. Yet, this retard keeps riding my arse.

Eventually, he guns it over to the right to try and pass. As he does so he looks over at me mouth "focking go!!!!" while pointing with his hand. He must not have noticed the 5 cars in front of me preventing me from going further. He ended up getting a car length and a half ahead of me. Never going any faster and takes an exit in less than 2 miles. He was flipping out in order to save .5 seconds.

I thought I got away from that crap when I moved to the Midwest. :dunno:

Its funny how that varies from location to location. In Metro Detroit, i have noticed most of the road raging 'tards reside on the East Side. Must be all the guido's in their Trans Am's. :dunno:

I had a cousin involved in a road rage incident in Tahoe, so it happens all over the country. The focking crazy dude ended up following him home, returning a day later and putting 11 bullets execution style into my cousin. Assw1pe is now in jail for life while my cousin is still in and out of surgery 6 years later. :rolleyes:

Road Rage, I thought it was an East Coast thing

Hardly, I believe it was invented on the 405.

I had a cousin involved in a road rage incident in Tahoe, so it happens all over the country. The focking crazy dude ended up following him home, returning a day later and putting 11 bullets execution style into my cousin. Assw1pe is now in jail for life while my cousin is still in and out of surgery 6 years later. :mad:

Jesus. Sorry to hear that.

I had a cousin involved in a road rage incident in Tahoe, so it happens all over the country. The focking crazy dude ended up following him home, returning a day later and putting 11 bullets execution style into my cousin. Assw1pe is now in jail for life while my cousin is still in and out of surgery 6 years later. :mad:

Dude, that is crazy. I try not to antognize them too much anymore. Back in the day, I would break hard to make them panic or flip them off if they do pass.

Today, I just gave the guy the thumbs up when he was flipping out next to me. Even that I shouldn't do. There are some crazies out there. :ninja:

True story

Preego wife and I were headed to an Astros game last season. Pull onto the I-45N freeway, and a few seconds later, 2 bald gangbanger looking mexican dudes are pulled up right next to us cussing and screaming and throwing gang signs. Must of cut them off or something :doublethumbsup:

*Gansta voice*

I straight up laugh, repeatedly wave and give them my own middle finger gang sign, cause I'm focking hard like that, beeyatch. Driver starts freaking out, cause I totally dissed him in front of the homie, yo. His next jack move is to act like he is going to ram me with his car, but I am focking hard and I dont fall for his bunk-azz plan. My turn, vato. I pull out the celly with the quickness, look right at his busta azz and dial the 9-1-1, cause it aint no joke. I tell the operator, "Yo, I cant believe these 2 fools tried to ram me on the hizzzy, what y'all gon do bout that?" She recognizes I aint no mark and straight up calls fo the po-lice like a good trick should. I tells her where we are, what those 2 bustas' are driving and what they look like and she confirms 1-time is on the case. Finally, those fools see what I am doing and speed off. Must of been on probation or sumthin. They lucky I did not have Toros gat cause I would blasted those fools instead.

*End Gangsta voice*

True story

Preego wife and I were headed to an Astros game last season. Pull onto the I-45N freeway, and a few seconds later, 2 bald gangbanger looking mexican dudes are pulled up right next to us cussing and screaming and throwing gang signs. Must of cut them off or something :(

*Gansta voice*

I straight up laugh, repeatedly wave and give them my own middle finger gang sign, cause I'm focking hard like that, beeyatch. Driver starts freaking out, cause I totally dissed him in front of the homie, yo. His next jack move is to act like he is going to ram me with his car, but I am focking hard and I dont fall for his bunk-azz plan. My turn, vato. I pull out the celly with the quickness, look right at his busta azz and dial the 9-1-1, cause it aint no joke. I tell the operator, "Yo, I cant believe these 2 fools tried to ram me on the hizzzy, what y'all gon do bout that?" She recognizes I aint no mark and straight up calls fo the po-lice like a good trick should. I tells her where we are, what those 2 bustas' are driving and what they look like and she confirms 1-time is on the case. Finally, those fools see what I am doing and speed off. Must of been on probation or sumthin. They lucky I did not have Toros gat cause I would blasted those fools instead.

*End Gangsta voice*

Must have been illegals. Nice work. You speak Gangsta well.

True story

Preego wife and I were headed to an Astros game last season. Pull onto the I-45N freeway, and a few seconds later, 2 bald gangbanger looking mexican dudes are pulled up right next to us cussing and screaming and throwing gang signs. Must of cut them off or something :banana:

*Gansta voice*

*End Gangsta voice*

Word da thought da could play you like some sucka'. but you down with da 411 showed dem who really gansta.

but if dat was me i would pulled out my 9 and turned dem foos into fertilizer aint no b1tch going to front me in front of my ho no what I'm sayin?

HOLLA'!!!

Its funny how that varies from location to location. In Metro Detroit, i have noticed most of the road raging 'tards reside on the East Side. Must be all the guido's in their Trans Am's. :cry:

If only that was true, we have that in Oakland County stronger than ever. My gf and had a guy so enraged he was spitting and turned beet red. Dude even blocked a lane of traffic waiting to get over so he could yell at us. He told me to "Go fock myself in my own a$$!!!" I thought the guy was going to blow up real good.

Nope, not an east coast thing. I think its a traffic and big city thing. Happens here all the time too. Crazy mofo's. :cry:

I see it happen all the time. People are just plain crazy everywhere.

I see those guys gunning it in and out of lanes, driving like morons, and then I am in front of them at the next stop light... :thumbsup: :cry:

Hardly, I believe it was invented on the 405.

If you're talking about the 405 in SoCal you maybe right, back in 1977 someone took a shot at me because I didn't slam on my brakes and let him in between me and the car in front of me. I've spent half my life on that freeway.

I see it happen all the time. People are just plain crazy everywhere.

I see those guys gunning it in and out of lanes, driving like morons, and then I am in front of them at the next stop light... :banana: <_<

See, those guys are the ones that I think should get tickets on the highway. Not the guy going 10 to 15 mph over the speed limit in one lane. I will take a speeder on the road any day of the week over an aggressive (i.e. tailgating and weaving in traffic) any day of the week. When I cross the border into WI, it is much nicer.

It is the cities that blow with traffic. But Minneapolis/St. Paul is still better than Boston with the road rage.

If you're talking about the 405 in SoCal you maybe right

<_<

It's either the 405 or the 101. Road rage was invented in California and perfected there. Other states often imitate, but can never duplicate.

i used to be the guy that would power brake on a tailgater or wait till the light turned yellow when the guy 4 cars back honkls at you right when the light turns green....then one time i did it and this big black dude followed me for a whil...got along side of me and made his hand like a gun and pulled the trigger...scared the crap out of me....now i just smile and wave at them fools, that actually gets the better reaction anyways!

i used to be the guy that would power brake on a tailgater or wait till the light turned yellow when the guy 4 cars back honkls at you right when the light turns green....then one time i did it and this big black dude followed me for a whil...got along side of me and made his hand like a gun and pulled the trigger...scared the crap out of me....now i just smile and wave at them fools, that actually gets the better reaction anyways!

If he was white, you would have given him the finger.

:doublethumbsup:

It's either the 405 or the 101. Road rage was invented in California and perfected there. Other states often imitate, but can never duplicate.

Indeed. I used to drive there quite a bit, haven't been out there this year because of a sales territory change. There were parts of the 405 where I would drive with my head down and use one of those golf periscope thingies to see. :thumbsup:

I mostly drove the 101 west of the 405 in the Valley, wasn't bad there. :dunno:

Nothing gives me more joy than messing with a d!ckhead driver on the highway. I always leave plenty of room when riding behind someone, so when there's nowhere to go and said d!ckhead driver behind me darts into the right lane to make a meaningless pass, I speed up and keep him or her stuck behind the nearby right lane car. :dunno:

*Gansta voice*

*End Gangsta voice*

H-Dawg in da HOUSE!

Represent, mad officin' whack mutha accountz payabo homes.

I had a friend who was killed in a road rage incident a few months ago. Story goes that he had cut off this guy and he was pissed and followed him, yelling at him out his window. When they came to a stop at the next intersection, this guy gets out of car runs up to my friends car and yells some more and kicks his car. Light turns green and they both go, this guy passes my friend, yelling/gesturing some more and then they are stopped at the next intersection. Here is where my friend focked up, he got out of his car, walked up yelling and from what witness' said, threw somthing at this guys car. My friend turned around to walk back to his car and this guy puts his car into reverse and guns it. Hitting my friend, appears my friend saw/heard them coming and jumped up which caused him to slam into the back window of this guys car. The guy puts into into drive and speeds off, while my friend is still on the back of the car, following off some 50 feet away. My friend died the next day due to head injuries from the accident. Truly sad that it ended like this. My friend should not have gotten out of his car, but at the same time you don't expect someone to run you over like that. It's too bad this series of events even took place. Road rage just isn't worth it.

How about when you are coming off a ramp onto a highway and some d!ckhead speeds up to get in front of you so he can take the exit ramp off....

Here you are trying to accelerate into traffic, and you are forced to slow down, then when the focktard does get over they have to slam on their brakes anyway to not fly off the turn on the ramp, also forcing you to practically stop.....

Usually, I look for these guys, and when they try to do it I accelerate right with them, even if I have to drive on the shoulder, or take the ramp myself to prevent them from getting over.... :thumbsdown:

The 405 in both the LA and Seattle/Kirkland area. This makes me laugh and cry. They are the suck. Good thing there is no road work or lane closures going on in these areas. :thumbsdown:

I had a friend who was killed in a road rage incident a few months ago. Story goes that he had cut off this guy and he was pissed and followed him, yelling at him out his window. When they came to a stop at the next intersection, this guy gets out of car runs up to my friends car and yells some more and kicks his car. Light turns green and they both go, this guy passes my friend, yelling/gesturing some more and then they are stopped at the next intersection. Here is where my friend focked up, he got out of his car, walked up yelling and from what witness' said, threw somthing at this guys car. My friend turned around to walk back to his car and this guy puts his car into reverse and guns it. Hitting my friend, appears my friend saw/heard them coming and jumped up which caused him to slam into the back window of this guys car. The guy puts into into drive and speeds off, while my friend is still on the back of the car, following off some 50 feet away. My friend died the next day due to head injuries from the accident. Truly sad that it ended like this. My friend should not have gotten out of his car, but at the same time you don't expect someone to run you over like that. It's too bad this series of events even took place. Road rage just isn't worth it.

Did the guy go to jail? Sorry for your loss. :banana:

Did the guy go to jail? Sorry for your loss. :dunno:

The guy was 21 years old and is awaiting trial. It turns out the his friend, who was a passenger in the car, turned the guy into police after he find out my friend had died the next day due to injuries. What sucks is my friends wife was with him and had to witness this. It just sucks.

How about when you are coming off a ramp onto a highway and some d!ckhead speeds up to get in front of you so he can take the exit ramp off....

Here you are trying to accelerate into traffic, and you are forced to slow down, then when the focktard does get over they have to slam on their brakes anyway to not fly off the turn on the ramp, also forcing you to practically stop.....

Usually, I look for these guys, and when they try to do it I accelerate right with them, even if I have to drive on the shoulder, or take the ramp myself to prevent them from getting over.... :dunno:

You should just buy the guy a house, it will reduce your stress. :cheers:

There were parts of the 405 where I would drive with my head down and use one of those golf periscope thingies to see. :banana:

:banana: