Sign in to follow this  
FlaHawker

TO in Philly?

Hey Philly homers, what does this latest saga add to TO's visit? What do you think the home crowd will have in store for him. I can't wait to watch that game!! :banana:

Oh Pills baby Pills, There will be people dressed like pills. Pill posterboards, pill sheets hanging from the rafters. Hell, they might all throw freakin' pills out on the field. Blue pills, purple pills, big pills, pills with gel in them, I bet someone throws an illegal pill out there!

This could possible be the most brutal fan abuse of all time. This will be a sight to see!

Oh Pills baby Pills, There will be people dressed like pills. Pill posterboards, pill sheets hanging from the rafters. Hell, they might all throw freakin' pills out on the field. Blue pills, purple pills, big pills, pills with gel in them, I bet someone throws an illegal pill out there!

This could possible be the most brutal fan abuse of all time. This will be a sight to see!

this would be hilarious :banana:

but cruel........

:banana: I'm setting the TIVO right now

TO eats that stuff up. It is playing right into his hands. If you want to piss off TO, then stop paying attention. Don't give him any extra attention. You give him pill posterboards, pill sheets, and pills on the field. TO will provide the magic. Maybe 180 2 TDs and an extensive display of mocking McNabb's moonwalk and the Philly Eagle wave. It is the NFL's can't miss matchup.

TO eats that stuff up. It is playing right into his hands. If you want to piss off TO, then stop paying attention. Don't give him any extra attention. You give him pill posterboards, pill sheets, and pills on the field. TO will provide the magic. Maybe 180 2 TDs and an extensive display of mocking McNabb's moonwalk and the Philly Eagle wave. It is the NFL's can't miss matchup.

Now the moonwalk mock from wierdalyankaowens would be classic to see!

Gawd I hope he scores just to see what happens!

You know what would be hysterical? If the Cowboys come to Philly and get focking SMOKED to the tune of 35-3, and after getting shut down by Sheldon focking Brown for a full half TO flames out on Bledsoe and Parcells right on national TV. This has the potential to be the most disgraceful moment by any pro athlete in years. :dunno:

regardless of his past with philly, it would be utterly classless to do anything pertaining to this last day's events. people need a little more taste than to deal with that. i hope he does score and do mcnabbs moonwalk. if you must know, i think he has a good game and when he scores, he just hands the ball to the ref, gives drew a high five, and runs to the sideline. that would be the best celebration in philly, let them know he actually likes his qb and is happy.

p.s. i really like the guy, always have thought he had most stories blown out of proportion, and hate the eagles and mcnabb with a passion.

he eats it up all right..he eats too much of it....

i get the "ignore him" comment..but some people DESERVE the finger and an F U sent their way...and he does...

the abuse pilly gives him will be a tough pill for him to swallow®

The usual; DD Energizers and Duracells.

regardless of his past with philly, it would be utterly classless to do anything pertaining to this last day's events. people need a little more taste than to deal with that. i hope he does score and do mcnabbs moonwalk. if you must know, i think he has a good game and when he scores, he just hands the ball to the ref, gives drew a high five, and runs to the sideline. that would be the best celebration in philly, let them know he actually likes his qb and is happy.

p.s. i really like the guy, always have thought he had most stories blown out of proportion, and hate the eagles and mcnabb with a passion.

Ain't no way that happens. If you think a guy like that is going to walk away from the limelight in a game that has been building in hype since last year, you need to give TO his pills back. That being said, I heard that the Eagles-Cowboys home games were originally the other way around (with Dallas coming here in the winter) but they switched for fear of snowballs.

GOD I love this city. I remember a story I heard about Parcells, when asked what his ideal football town was, he immediatly said Philly. He told a story about when he'd run out from the locker room he'd get dumped with a pint of used chewing tobacco. He said 'that is a great football town.' Never saw/heard the interview but the way I understand it he really does respect the fans here, purely for their undying loyalty and fanaticism.

i have tickets to this mondays game.. and the cowboys game

im still thinking of what me and my friends are gonna do

will be fun :dunno:

I'm sure security will be very tight, trying to prevent anything from being thrown on the field, but I'm sure you'll get some pills and pill bottles and I think the whole stadium will probably be chanting.....

OOOO.D., OOOOO.D, OD, OD, OD

Being from philly, I know they wont throw "illegal" pills on the field. A true philly fan will take the illegal ones.

this is philly fans we're talking about here. the same fans that jabbed at jurevicius a few years ago because his infant son died. there's no way they'd let this slide. and of course, no way cowboys wr #81 will let a td go bye without doing something like pulling his pants down and urinating on the field.

Being from philly, I know they wont throw "illegal" pills on the field. A true philly fan will take the illegal ones.

Exactly, someone on the radio said this and I was like, "What? Ain't no way anybody would throw their own pain killers on the field." Besides, real painkillers are kind of small, hard to see. Now aspirin throwing I could see. Get some nice big Tylenols or something like that, you know, with some heft to them.

Jump him in the parking lot. String him up like a pinata. Beat him to death. Dance on his guts. And that's just what the women will do. The men will have fun with the corpse.

this is philly fans we're talking about here. the same fans that jabbed at jurevicius a few years ago because his infant son died. there's no way they'd let this slide. and of course, no way cowboys wr #81 will let a td go bye without doing something like pulling his pants down and urinating on the field.

I call bullsh!t. Link?

Next thing you know, Philly fans will somehow be linked to the attacks of 9/11 and killing JFK. :unsure:

Ain't no way that happens. If you think a guy like that is going to walk away from the limelight in a game that has been building in hype since last year, you need to give TO his pills back. That being said, I heard that the Eagles-Cowboys home games were originally the other way around (with Dallas coming here in the winter) but they switched for fear of snowballs.

GOD I love this city. I remember a story I heard about Parcells, when asked what his ideal football town was, he immediatly said Philly. He told a story about when he'd run out from the locker room he'd get dumped with a pint of used chewing tobacco. He said 'that is a great football town.' Never saw/heard the interview but the way I understand it he really does respect the fans here, purely for their undying loyalty and fanaticism.

True dat. Although I don't agree alot with the drunken morons that tend to give the fans as a whole a bad name (at the stadium, of course), I do agree that the overall passion of the fans is unmatched by anyone in the NFL.

Honestly, TO deserves everything that is coming his way when both teams match up. However, I just want the Eagles do win the damn game, regardless of what happens to TO, or what his contribution is to the Cowboys.

My idea (and I'll state it again): styrofoam hats (like the cheeseheads) that are shaped and colored in the form of a big pill. It would be a priceless picture to see 20,000 or so pillheaded fans, and another 100 or so fans dressed up as big pill bottles.

Best retribution: beat the crap out of the Cowboys, and act as if TO isn't even there.

philly fans jabbed at him because he scored a huge touchdown in the NFC championship the year before, not because his kid died. jeez, the media is so rediculous with philly fans. next thing you know, they'll be saying that we are booing farve this week because his dad died :banana:

Sign in end zone: "Hey T.O. Better Luck Next Time"

That's the Philly crowd for ya

Jump him in the parking lot. String him up like a pinata. Beat him to death. Dance on his guts. And that's just what the women will do. The men will have fun with the corpse.

Hahaha ha ha thats great. Now, I'm a Dallas fan, and I think this is going to be a huge event. I can't wait. I'm requesting that date off of work so I can see it!

I can't claim this as my own but I saw this on the www.philadelphiaeagles.com message board and thought it was great

Big sign - " I Kill Me Some Me "

:pointstosky: :banana: :banana:

I call bullsh!t. Link?

Next thing you know, Philly fans will blah blah blah

http://www.nflfans.com/buccaneers/article....003091023242930

http://www.sptimes.com/2003/09/14/Bucs/Eag...reach_the.shtml

http://www.philaphans.com/forums/showthread/t-36346.html

http://www.philaphans.com/forums/showthrea...?threadid=20694

not that I mind... hell, the "no holds barred" attitude is one thing I really respect about philly fans.

LM-Fing-AO :wub:

That would be the way for TO to do one better than ever!!

Just picture him pissin' in the end zone. NICE :mad:

dude, i checked those links, and 2 of them are to message boards, the other 2 are just random people in an editorial. thats not what i would call a real news source.

but yes i do beleive that there must have been a few people who were probaly saying these things to jurevicious (and there's fans in every city who say things like that) but they are less then 1% of 1%

I can't claim this as my own but I saw this on the www.philadelphiaeagles.com message board and thought it was great

Big sign - " I Kill Me Some Me "

:mad: :D :wub:

I think I beat them to it

link

dude, i checked those links, and... thats not what i would call a real news source.

yes i do beleive that there must have been a few people who were probaly saying these things to jurevicious

get real no "real" news source (like jayson blair the ones who said owens attempted suicide) would really care which fans said what to whom. philly fans have a wonderful reputation and reputations are generally earned!

Sign in end zone: "Hey T.O. Better Luck Next Time"

That's the Philly crowd for ya

That is just wrong. But amazing. I could see that.

Philly fans tend to be harder on their own team at times. Just ask Ray Rhodes. They had signs up at the game to tell him not to let the door hit him in the a$$ on his way out. Just nastyness.

get real no "real" news source (like jayson blair the ones who said owens attempted suicide) would really care which fans said what to whom. philly fans have a wonderful reputation and reputations are generally earned!

you kidding me sports media takes any chance they can to make philly fans look like jerks. yes, we do deserve that rep though, but they try and overexaggerate everything negative that happens with fans.

case and point: thats santa snowball thing happened almost 50 years ago, and everyone still mentions it ev everytime philly fans are booing. its kinda annoying

case and point: thats santa snowball thing happened almost 50 years ago, and everyone still mentions it ev everytime philly fans are booing. its kinda annoying

50 years ago? I know that happened in my lifetime and I'm not even "stupid close" to 50 yet.

50 years ago? I know that happened in my lifetime and I'm not even "stupid close" to 50 yet.

I think it was the 60s at Franklin Field, but definitely at Franklin Field.

I wish that there was a Philly media source that can confirm this story.

If it's true, that's horrible. I was at that game, and I don't remember hearing anything about that (I do remember seeing Blaine Bishop trying to catch JJ running down the field, the slow bastard). I do remember people in the stands talking about his son dying, and in every instance, people felt really bad. Don't forget, he's a Penn State guy, and most fans in the Philly (heck, PA) are PSU fans.

One bad apple............... thanks for the link. I was completely unaware.

I think it was the 60s at Franklin Field, but definitely at Franklin Field.

Yes it was...but it was in the 80's when the snowballs were thrown at Jimmy Johnson and we all watched his hair actually move!!!! Ah the memories :dunno:

If it could only snow for this Cowboys/Eagles game....man would that be worth it.

Isn't the Philly stadium the only stasium in the NFL that has not 1, but 2 jails IN the stadium?

Now I wonder why they would need jail cells at a football stadium?

If nothing happens at the Dallas @ Philly game I will be shock & dissapointed. I've got it set on TiVo and will sit riveted to the TV screen waiting for som DD batteries or something to come flying in TOs direction.

I also can't wait for TO to score and trot out to the 50 and try to shove that ball up the eagle emblems arse.

The horror! The Mayhem! It should be classic.

WIP-610AM is sponsoring a contest this Sunday in their Lincoln Financial Field tent for the best dressed nurse and the best sign that will describe TO's incident as well as be able to make it on TV. Fans are encouraged to bring in signs to the game and they will be chanting OD, OD, OD, OD, OD! It will be ugly and deservedly so. I hope he'll need psychological counselling after this game.