Sign in to follow this  
sawilson

spinoff - 1st date post-divorce

So, after getting divorced and starting to date, I've heard from many to take it "slow". How would you guys here define "slow"? :banana:

:popcorn:

I would say not actively seeking another relationship, and giving yourself time to get over the divorce. Instead of going out and looking for another person to be with right away, just going out and having a good time. If you meet someone, cool...if not, no big deal.

I would say not actively seeking another relationship, and giving yourself time to get over the divorce. Instead of going out and looking for another person to be with right away, just going out and having a good time. If you meet someone, cool...if not, no big deal.

I'm saying if you kind of started "dating/seeing" someone.

So, after getting divorced and starting to date, I've heard from many to take it "slow". How would you guys here define "slow"? :dunno:

soft feathery licks down there...slow r+b music playin...slow drink sippin...u know the rest :banana:

after she gets pushed down the stairs, it picks up...gravity doesnt take a day off for anyone...

The most important thing is lubrication, you can't have too much of that. When you penetrate her ass, go in forcefully but not too hard, just enough to get inside, not too deep. Stop and ask caringly if it feels OK. If so, push slowly in, occasionally pulling slightly out to get her used to the feeling, and continue to ask how it feels. A show of concern for her comfort as key, as she is in a vulverable position and will feel much more comfortable. When all of the way in, take her cues as to the tempo. Remember to be responsive to her pleasure. You want her to enjoy it so that you will be in there again.

HTH

No anal on the first date.

:lol: thanks for the tip! :cheers:

The most important thing is lubrication, you can't have too much of that. When you penetrate her ass, go in forcefully but not too hard, just enough to get inside, not too deep. Stop and ask caringly if it feels OK. If so, push slowly in, occasionally pulling slightly out to get her used to the feeling, and continue to ask how it feels. A show of concern for her comfort as key, as she is in a vulverable position and will feel much more comfortable. When all of the way in, take her cues as to the tempo. Remember to be responsive to her pleasure. You want her to enjoy it so that you will be in there again.

HTH

:huh: Uhm, you do know I'm female. :huh:

So, after getting divorced and starting to date, I've heard from many to take it "slow". How would you guys here define "slow"? :cheers:

I'm waiting a decade, figure by then I'll forget that women are all nuts. Halfway there...

:huh: Uhm, you do know I'm female. :huh:

Well, I've heard that. Sorry, this is the only situation where I think "slow" applies. :cheers:

It's OK to suck his cack on the first date, but wait until the second to let him take a big steamy load on your boobs while you're doing it.

HTH.

Guest Black Label Society

Dear SAW....

Did you expect ANYTHING different??? :shocking:

Dear SAW....

Did you expect ANYTHING different??? :blink:

Of course not, that is why she put :popcorn: at the bottom. :blink:

Man, you people are the sux :blink:

Poor Saw is asking for honest advice, and what does she get?

Phillybear : No anal

JK : Anal, but use lots of lube

TRF : Don't fall in love (not too bad advise)

Let me help you out, Saw.

1: Anal is ok on the first date :blink: (just make sure that you orally get all the crap off of him after he is done)

2: A Pink Sock is reserved for the second date

3: It's ok to give him a rim job after date #3

4: I'm sad...Kitty is crying :cry:

I'm saying if you kind of started "dating/seeing" someone.

Hmmm, I really liked his reply but see what you mean. Once you're already seeing the person, it seems you ought to just go at the speed that works for you two. Just what is natural. Maybe it's said to be sensitive to the fact you might be emotionally more vulnerable, eager to make a connection and replace what you had but with someone different. So just make sure you're with him for him and not the emotional security of having closeness again.

/feel really strange saying that with my life experience :blink: but it's my best guess.

Personally, I don't believe in taking things slow/fast.

If I want to fock someone on the first date, I do it.

If I don't want to fock and want to get to know them better, I do that.

Personally, I don't believe in taking things slow/fast.

If I want to fock someone on the first date, I do it.

If I don't want to fock and want to get to know them better, I do that.

So how should I interpret that neither of these options happened when we met? :lol:

Hey sweetie I am available and people I know say I am slow. Oh wait that doesn't sound right. :blink:

So how should I interpret that neither of these options happened when we met? :blink:

It wasn't a date? :unsure:

Oh, and then there is that whole "husband" thing.

So what are the thoughts about receiving "the shocker" on the first date?

Dear SAW....

Did you expect ANYTHING different??? :dunno:

Nah, not so much. :D

It wasn't a date? :dunno:

Oh, and then there is that whole "husband" thing.

Yeah, sorry I've got one of those. :D

To be honest I didn't know you were splittn' up. I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out. I guess I should hang out here more often.

What about a "dirty sanchez"? :blink:

Not till the second date. You need to know if he's a keeper or not...

I take back all the other stuff I said. I'll go w/ below:

Man, you gotta hit that ######! :yes: