Sign in to follow this  
Electric Mayhem

Cindy Margolis to get nekkid!

link

She's been heralded for years as the most downloaded person on the Internet, which means... aw, heck, you know what it means. People love looking at Cindy Margolis.

What it hasn't meant, all these years, though, as all those millions of lookers know, is seeing even one picture of this 21st-century pinup queen without at least a little something covering her.

No longer.

At 40, Margolis, who has been titillating fans since she was an undergrad at Cal State Northridge with her own line of greeting cards, has posed very au natural for Playboy. The December issue, with her on the cover, hits newsstands Friday. The pages of pictures on the inside leave nothing to the imagination.

I had a poster of her in college (1990). She's still hot :pointstosky:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

I thought it was the Margolis from ER-------I always get them confused.

That's Margules or whatever right?

Remember her TV show? neither do I.

She was foolish to wait until she really needed the money. Had she done it closer to her apex she could have cashed out much more so. :P

I'm not a huge fan of hers. That said, she is a nekkid woman, so I'll take a looksey. :dunno:

"Queen of the Internet" ??

I've downloaded A LOT of softcore and hardcore sleaze, and I've never even heard of this woman. joneo hasn't even heard of her. And yet, she's "Queen of the Internet."

There's nothing quite like the infinite rinse cycle of media spin and self-promotion.

:thumbsdown: