Sign in to follow this  
beefy1

***Official College Football Wagering Thread*** 11/7

Blocked Xtra point, and the offense is allowed to pick it up and score. Is that legal? :ninja:

Oh yeah....if nobody touches it...the offense can pick it up.

Happened to my Cyclones already this year. We blocked a kick.....the kid from the other team casually walked over, picked it up, and walked right in while we were celebrating like monkies.

UNDERWOOD GOT JACKED UP!!!!!!!!! :ninja:

Great hit!

Dude...52 points is still a LONG ways off..

22 pts in 8 minutes?!? And not only have these fvckers rubbed it in by adding an extra point with the 2-point conversion, they went for it on 4th down at mid field and are driving again! It's over!

What's f'ed up is that the total isn't up in in-game betting. I can't even have an opportunity to hedge!

:lol:

I bought the half point to give me 7.5....you gotta be kiddin me. I hope that dosent turn out to be the difference in the game!

Good Luck!! ;)

:lol:

I bought the half point to give me 7.5....you gotta be kiddin me. I hope that dosent turn out to be the difference in the game!

Good Luck!! ;)

Again? These mother fvckers went for 4th down again and converted?!? Why when I bet on a team that goes or it on 4th down, they ALWAYS turn it over? But not this time!

Rutgers is starting to get blasted off the ball.....

Katie bar the door.....this could get ugly fast.

Rutgers is starting to get blasted off the ball.....

Katie bar the door.....this could get ugly fast.

The stop and then the TD by Rutgers was huge.

The stop and then the TD by Rutgers was huge.

Oh definitely.....

But UL is driving toward the end....if they can put up points and get the ball starting half two??..

That may be a little too much to over come.

Huge drive here.

Yer Mom:

What's the plan for halftime? Does anything look promising to make up for this debacle?

Dude...it takes a bit for me to get pissed, but fock this. That was an obvious blocked kick. That horrible fockin call may be the difference in covering in this game...what a serious momentum killer. Im done with the game, gonna hope I can hang in there. Took Rutgers +16.5 in game....Im glad theres no one with a striped shirt on anywhere near me right now, lights out!

Good Luck!! :unsure:

Yup, I'm a chasing dumbass douche:

2H L'ville-Rutgers Over 26.5

Phoenix Suns Team Over 105

Good luck to all!

:unsure:

lol gotta love the backdoor cover on Buffalo. :unsure: 2 minutes left. Please akron.. just run.

Looks like the game just went final, 31-16. That's what Buffalo does best, the back door.

Man, did I overestimate the Wyoming defense. They are getting murdered. The only hope is that BYU has let teams get back into spread range in 2nd halves this year, so I am hoping for a couple of backdoors with Rutgers and Wyoming. But not a good night for me so far.

Looks like the game just went final, 31-16. That's what Buffalo does best, the back door.

Man, did I overestimate the Wyoming defense. They are getting murdered. The only hope is that BYU has let teams get back into spread range in 2nd halves this year, so I am hoping for a couple of backdoors with Rutgers and Wyoming. But not a good night for me so far.

Yea.. wyoming is killing me..... Buffalo evened it out and im right there hoping for the back door with you.

Yup, I'm a chasing dumbass douche:

2H L'ville-Rutgers Over 26.5

Phoenix Suns Team Over 105

Good luck to all!

:pointstosky:

Bought the L'ville total back in order to take:

2H L'ville-Rutgers Over 24.5 (-125) (BetUS)

Adding

Golden St 1st H (-1) for 2 units

Golden St (-1.5) for 2 units

Quick revenge game for Gold St after losing at NO/KC Tuesday. Extra motivation to knock off the last remaining undefeated team in league.

I went against ya philly on the Texas game tonight. I think the Horns are going to be pretty good this year and Kevin Durant is a focking stud. I think they win tonight by 40.

Of course that means I'll probably be way off.

Sorry to bring up hoops here during this glorious Thursday evening of College Football....but can any good NBA prognosticator tell me why the Phoenix Suns line dropped from -5 to -4.5? I can nail some hoops picks, but I cant figure this out to save my life....Why would Dallas not get crushed?

I went against ya philly on the Texas game tonight. I think the Horns are going to be pretty good this year and Kevin Durant is a focking stud. I think they win tonight by 40.

Of course that means I'll probably be way off.

If I am not mistaken, Texas starts 5 new players, and Alcorn returns 4 or 5 starters, which is huge early in the year. Which is why Brown hung around with Mich St last night. Just playing a system I use in early season games.

Sorry to bring up hoops here during this glorious Thursday evening of College Football....but can any good NBA prognosticator tell me why the Phoenix Suns line dropped from -5 to -4.5? I can nail some hoops picks, but I cant figure this out to save my life....Why would Dallas not get crushed?

Phoenix coming off an exhausting OT loss at San Antonio is the only reason I could think of.

Which raises the question: Why would I be stupid enough to take the team Over 105? You think I should buy it back before it's too late?!?

Adding Wyoming (+7) 2nd H for 3 units

Maybe stupid, maybe chasing, but I can't see BYU winning by 40. They don't tend to kill teams in 2nd Halves.

Phoenix coming off an exhausting OT loss at San Antonio is the only reason I could think of.

Which raises the question: Why would I be stupid enough to take the team Over 105? You think I should buy it back before it's too late?!?

I can see a shootout even after the OT game for Phoenix last night. That is just their style of ball and they finally got hot from beyond the arch last night. You have a good chance to win that bet I would think....I may play the Suns....not quite sure just yet.

Good Luck!! :pointstosky:

If I am not mistaken, Texas starts 5 new players, and Alcorn returns 4 or 5 starters, which is huge early in the year. Which is why Brown hung around with Mich St last night. Just playing a system I use in early season games.

Yep, their core unit is going to be a bunch of freshmen and A.J. Abrams being the "veteran", but this is a very talented group of freshmen. I only put a small wager on them tonight and you are right that freshmen nerves might play a factor. I still think they have too much talent. I typically wait a week or two as well, but decided to go with the Horns tonight. Damion James might actually have as good, if not better, game than Durant.

Maybe stupid, maybe chasing, but I can't see BYU winning by 40. They don't tend to kill teams in 2nd Halves.

ill follow you for a whopping 1 unit.

philly: Having Over 33 for the BYU team over, would that make 2H Under 14.5 a good middle, or should I stay put? A middle would really help this disasterous loss in the Rutgers game, but it's worse if I end up cancelling out a win here.

I said before I saw the line last night that I'd jump all over Phoenix if it were 5 points or less. The Suns did have to travel, but they have revenge on their mind and Dallas is still in a funk. No Josh Howard, no momentum, and too many other factors means doom for the Mavs.

I'm on board with you PB. Added Wyoming +7. Thought about a small hedge on Rutgers +3 but the window was too small for my -6.5 Louisville bet. Greed is good, but that's pushing my luck!

philly: Having Over 33 for the BYU team over, would that make 2H Under 14.5 a good middle, or should I stay put? A middle would really help this disasterous loss in the Rutgers game, but it's worse if I end up cancelling out a win here.

Tough call. They only scored 10 points last week vs Col St in the 2nd half. I think they kept it conservative in games like against San Diego St, TCU, etc, if memory serves me right. I still think Wyoming isn't that bad of a team, so I could see Wyoming winning the 2nd half 10-7. But honestly, I couldn't really say. I think BYU scored around 17 vs Air Force 2 weeks ago, but that is strictly from memory. They win convincingly, but not a Hawaii/Ohio St type of blow out.

BYU Recent 2nd Half Points Scored:

Tough call. They only scored 10 points last week vs Col St in the 2nd half. I think they kept it conservative in games like against San Diego St, TCU, etc, if memory serves me right. I still think Wyoming isn't that bad of a team, so I could see Wyoming winning the 2nd half 10-7. But honestly, I couldn't really say. I think BYU scored around 17 vs Air Force 2 weeks ago, but that is strictly from memory. They win convincingly, but not a Hawaii/Ohio St type of blow out.

They scored 14 vs. Air Force (just looked it up). They have surpassed 45 points three times, but only went Over 14 in the 2nd half twice.

My night's fvcked anyway (and L'ville chose now to go 3 and out), so might as well make it worse!

They scored 14 vs. Air Force (just looked it up). They have surpassed 45 points three times, but only went Over 14 in the 2nd half twice.

My night's fvcked anyway (and L'ville chose now to go 3 and out), so might as well make it worse!

I just looked up most recent:

Pathetic. INT. BYU at the Wyoming 3. It's bad enough BYU is returning kicks into 1st and Goal. Now turnovers. Come on, Wyoming. You stupid focks.

And will Rutgers stop dropping 3rd down passes. You stupid focks.

I just looked up most recent:

Pathetic. INT. BYU at the Wyoming 3. It's bad enough BYU is returning kicks into 1st and Goal. Now turnovers. Come on, Wyoming. You stupid focks.

Well it took less than 3 minutes. Hopefully this all of the scoring for BYU.

4th drop by RUT in the middle of the field.

I think the couple of big hits are in the minds of some of the RUT WR.

Well it took less than 3 minutes. Hopefully this all of the scoring for BYU.

Don't BYU throw on every down? How can they be conservative?

4th drop by RUT in the middle of the field.

I think the couple of big hits are in the minds of some of the RUT WR.

Don't BYU throw on every down? How can they be conservative?

They're up 37-0. Judging by what philly said, they typically play it conservative in the 2nd half of blowouts.

At least that's what I'm hoping.

I'm on board with you PB. Added Wyoming +7. Thought about a small hedge on Rutgers +3 but the window was too small for my -6.5 Louisville bet. Greed is good, but that's pushing my luck!

Well that was fun. Kinda like brain surgery. Why do I have the feeling Rutgers +3 (2nd half) was the play?

Rutgers first and goal.

I didn't take Rutgers 2nd half, since if they cover +3, they would most likely cover the game too. Not much value.

TD Rutgers. Game is on.

They're up 37-0. Judging by what philly said, they typically play it conservative in the 2nd half of blowouts.

At least that's what I'm hoping.

So much for that. BYU on the fvcking mother fvcking 17 and we're not even halfway through the 1st quarter!!!

So much for that. BYU on the fvcking mother fvcking 17 and we're not even halfway through the 1st quarter!!!

Sorry. I was just going by season tendencies.

Wyoming threw a pick to set up BYU near the goal line. Then Wyoming turned it over on downs near midfield. Wyoming is singlehandedly killing me tonight.

So far no signs of freshmen jitters from the Longhorns. Their team is quick and athletic. It's a damn shame Durant will only be in college one year.

I can get Lou at -6 right now

Straight Wager 11/09/06 15:44 ET

5.00/4.55 Result: Pending

BuffaloU

Akron 11/09/06 (18:05 ET)

BuffaloU +17.5

:highfive:

1st QTR, 5:03

Buffalo 3 3

Akron 14 14 :lol:

BACKDOOR :cheers: