Up by 10 with CJ left to go tonight :mad:

Romo/Kitna/Favre

Bush/MoJo/KJ/MBell/Lundy

CJ/Driver/Bruce

Heap/Scheffler

Brown/Hanson

Pats D

:dunno:

Also for the record... I selected Bush 1.7 in a redraft (PPR of course). Sure he didn't help me much yesterday... but he was a large part of why I had favorable playoff match-ups and jumped up to a high seed down the stretch. Simple fact is that without his big game in week 13, I would be out. Suck it.

My bigger $$ league, I am not in, thanks to Favre-Gates combining for 0 points. OK, enough of the bitter talk. In my other league, I overcame Favre's 0 (8-team almost free work Yahoo league) thanks to Gore, NE:

QB (1): Favre, Romo

RB (2): Gore, S-Jax, Tiki, Chester (3 of 4 from autodraft... I guess people didn't like these guys!)

WR (3): Driver, Boldin, Colston, D-Jax, Booker

TE (1): Gonzo

K (1): Wilkins

D/ST (1): NE, SD

QB(1): Bulger/Harrington/Lossman

WR(2): Harrison/Holt/Chambers/Bryant

RB(2): LT2/CedHouston/Maroney/Norwood/KFaulk

TE(1): Cooley/Schefler

K(1): Brown/Elam

DEF(1): BUF/PIT

I was a lot better off at RB to start the year...I had Kevin Jones as well. I packaged him (the week before he got hurt) and Joe Horn in a three team deal to get Harrison and Holt for the strech run.

Been riding LT2 like no body's business.

I'm going!

Hasselbeck/ Kitna/ Cutler

Driver/ Holt/ R. Williams

L.T./ Gore/ Dunn/ MB3

M.Colston/ V. Davis

Carney

Miami

I survived a terrible day from Kitna and Roy this week due to LT being a friggin hoss again, and LJ being held down by SD. I've got some great matchups next week so I hope I'll bring home the brass.

Up by 50, he has Manning and Addai tonight

My SB team

Grossman & Losman

LT, LJ, Turner, Norwood

CJ, Ward, Glenn, B Berian, Furrey

Watson, V. Davis

Hanson

Chi DST

Unless Wayne scores zero and Rudi scores 40, I'm going. It's a free Yahoo 10-teamer, and my first time playing. I finished 10-4, after having no clue what was going on for the first week.

QB: Romo/Rivers/Garcia

WR: Wayne/Evans/Caldwell/Henderson

RB: LJ/Gore/Dunn

TE: Colston/Winslow

Flex: Morris

K: Scobee

D: Baltimore

When I look back at the players I had and dropped over the course of the season -- Coles and Addai, for example -- I realize I've got a heck of a lot to learn about being patient. But I also managed to play the waiver wire pretty well, thanks to FFToday and a couple of people in my league who were apparently more clueless than I was.

up by twenty with Palmer yet to play!!!

Palmer/Green

LT/Westy/F.Taylor/T.Henry/J.Addai/M.Turner

Holt/Driver/Evans/Horn/Cotchery/C.Henry

Heap

Gould

Jax D.

I'm in for the 4th time in 6 years.

Cutler,Harrington,Garrard

Tomlinson, Gore, Westbrook, A. Green

Holt, Burress, Caldwell, Bennett

Clark

Brown,Stover

Miami, Jax

Team I drafted

QB McNabb, Vick

RB R.Brown, Westbrook, Gore, Jacobs, Barlow

WR R.Williams, Reg Brown, B.Edwards, Henry, Lelie

TE Heap

K Rackers

D Panthers

Key Trade (Vick, R.Brown, Jacobs for SJax and Moulds)

Key Loss (McNabb)

Team Now 13-1

QB Garcia, McNair, Harrington

RB S.Jackson, Westbrook, Gore

WR R.Williams, Reg Brown, Edwards, Henry

TE Heap

K Rackers

D Bills, Raiders, Bengals

12 Team League

QB- E. Manning, M. Hasselbeck

RB- W. Parker, F. Gore, R. Johnson, C. Taylor, J. Lewis (I can start 3 RBs)

WR- P. Burress, B. Edwards, D. Branch (Only need to start 1)

TE- V. Davis, B. Watson

K- Vinatieri

D- Packers

Lucky for me, the guy with Brees, LT, D. Jackson and Holt lost yesterday so I won't have to see him in the finals.

12 team league - Appx $1300 for first - have currently outscored all with this team:

Garcia/Green

LT/Gore/JLewis/Turner

Owens/Coles/Jennings/Bruce/Moss/R Smith

Steelers/Niners

Rayner/Elam

Start:

1qb

2rb

3wr

1 K

1D

Thank the lord, buddah, Joe Montana or whatever spirit there may be for Gore and LT (McNabb too!)

1 MORE BABY - JUST KNOCKED OFF THE L JOHNSON TEAM BY 70 - USUAL SCORE IN THE LEAGUE IS 60!!

my $$$ league team is in my sig. there is still a fight going on for whoever gets to face me. one team is up by 25 and he still has cato june, the other guy has Wayne and CJ tonight. If the first guy holds onto the win i won't believe it...this is the first year anyone with a top 4 pick has made it to the championship game (I had pick #1) and if that guy wins then the championship game will headline LJ vs LT (#1 pick vs #2 pick)...usually it's the later picks that seem to have the better overall teams, what a weird year

QB (start 1) - Palmer, Kitna

RB (start 2) - C. Taylor, Jones-Drew, Betts, D. Davis, C. Fason, W. Lundy, M. Moore, S. Morris, L. Washington (drafted L. Jordan and D. Williams)

WR (start 4) - S. Smith, Burress, L. Evans, A. Johnson

TE - Start (1) Cooley, Witten (traded for Witten)

K - Carney

Def - Patriots

After a 1 and 3 start, I came back and ended up making the playoffs. I beat the guy that has led the league all year and went undefeated. I sat Hasselbeck right before the game started Thursday night, and put in Mcnair. I kept going back and forth between McNair and Grossman and finally decided on Grossman. I also got a little help from the fact that his "studs" all put up horrible numbers after tearing everyone up week to week. He has McNabb, with Brees as a back up. Brees had a horrible game for him, as well as Andre Johnson, Steve Smith, Fitz, Tatum, Shockey, and Chicago D. The only person that gave him anything good was Tiki.

Anyway, here's my team.

QB: Hass, Grossman, McNair

RB: Chester Taylor, T Jones, Betts, Ronnie Brown

WR: Driver, Boldin, Branch, Keyshawn

TE: Cooley

K: Wilkins

DEF: Miami

On my way to the finals :)

Up by 58 and he has Chad Johnson and Graham:

QB (1): Brady/Young (had McNabb first ten weeks, dominated league)

RB (2): LJ, FWP, Henry, Benson (had KJ, traded to get Gonzo)

WR (2): J. Walker, Colston, Glenn, Furrey (had Housh, traded to get Brady after McNabb injury)

Flex (1): start 1 RB or WR

TE (1): Gonzo, Watson

K (1): Wilkins, Rackers

D/ST (1): Chargers, Steelers

I dominated our league until 2 things happened, McNabb went down and LT went insane.

I have to go up against the LT owner in the SB. I am hoping they play Turner more by some miracle. You take away LT and his team is average at best.

PAFFL

Got there with:

Brady

LT

CT

KJ (flex)

Colston

ROY

Kaeding

Steelers

Will probably use this lineup in SB:

Garcia

LT

CT

Colston

H. Ward

Reggie Brown

Kaeding

Steelers

Also have a shot at 2 more SB appearances. 1 if I win tonight, the other I have to beat LT next week (although I already beat him once this year).

Got there with an undefeated regular season and a playoff romp.

Vick

SJax, Gore, MJD, F. Taylor, Washington, Dayne (Hicks and S. Davis insurance)

A. Johnson, Stallworthless

Heap

Kaeding

Bears D

QB - Vick, Grossman, Penny (dropped kINTa)

RB - S. Jax, K.Jones (dropped after inj.). T. Jones, J. Lewis, R. Dayne

WR - C.Johnson, Colston, Lee, Berrian, Cotchery

TE - V. Davis (dropped Scaife after Davis returned)

PK - Kaeding (use the WW)

D - Pats

Both teams in my sig are going to the Dance! :( ;) (Well, not officially until tonight, but in one league I have Rudi facing Housh with a 38-pt lead; and in the other I have Harrison facing Wayne with a 47-pt lead, so I'm in!)

MVP honors so far - Mojo Drew!!! :P and FWP in my Yahoo league; S-Jax and Romo (saving me from losing McNabb) in my $$$$ league.

MVP of the weekend however is DEZ CLARK (!!!) who drove the bus for both my teams into two Super Bowls. You never know who will come through for you when you need it!

Got to the big game with the following.

Brady

SJAX

Deuce Mac

MOJO

Gates

Boldin

Raven D

Elam

My lineup will be different next week though.

Cutler

SJAX

Betts

Either Deuce or MOJO (depends on the injuries in JAX)

J Walker

Boldin or Gates (Undecided)

Raven D

Elam

Lost in my league but going to the dance in the big money league with this crapass roster (16 teams and return yards 1pt@25 yards)

Romo/Grossman

JLewis/Westbrook/Buckhalter/Pinner

DJax(now done for season :first:)/Berrian/Wilkins/Copper/Cribbs

Gates/Schleffler

Vinatieri/JBrown

New England

Now if that doesn't scare anyone I don't know what will :lol: But I am the 2nd highest scorer and the Brees owner got knocked out in the other semi-final

I'm in unless Chad Johnson goes for 3 TD's and 300 yds receiving tonight.

Lineup

Romo

LT---carried me

Gore---carried me

Gates

Vernon Davis

Curry

Kaeding

Pats or Steelers

bench

Young

F. Taylor

Hicks

Booker

Caldwell

Kasay

Pats or Steelers

Cutler

LT

Barber III

Chad J.

Marvin

Plax

Crump

Kaeding

ww D

lost McNabb this year....and Favre sucks.

Have you noticed that pretty much every team here has LT? This season has easily been the worst year ever for the proverbial "one man wrecking crew". Most of the teams rosters BLOW except for the cheapest player ever in FF history. There is no skill in drawing the 1st or 2nd number out of the league baseball cap prior to the draft. All good though.... just dont be surprised if next year in your leagues that people focking quit right away. Whats the point? Unless he gets hurt, whoever has him on their roster is guaranteed a Super Bowl win unless they are complete vegetables and or moronic. Lots of fun..... :wub:

If you happen to make your SB and play against LT, I wouldnt even submit a focking lineup. Why bother? MartyBall and Diego are on a personal crusade to have him score TD's. The Spanos family MUST own him in their Yahoo league or something. People complain about baseball not being "fair" cause of the Yankees.... where are the "fairness" police for the LT problem? I guess they must all have them on their fantasy teams! :D We need a POINTS CAP in fantasy football...... that would be more fair!

Im gonna LOVE when 'Diego gets BOUNCED from the playoffs immediately..... then all this LT touchdown BS was for nothing. :lol:

MartyBall = Playoff CHOKE.

Made it in both of my $ leagues. :wub:

(Bold denotes the roster I started in the playoffs.)

Rolled in league 1, 2 losses all year:

Brees/Garrard

L.T./Parker/Harris/K. Jones

Wayne/Colston/A. Johnoson/Stallworth/Welker

Heap

Stover

Broncos/Seahawks

Snuck into the playoffs in league 2 with the wildcard:

McNair/Pennington

L.T./Dayne/Lundy/Foster/Henry

Holt/Jurevicius/R.Williams

V.Davis/McMichael

Vinatieri/J. Brown

Seattle/K.C.

... next week should be fun

Have you noticed that pretty much every team here has LT? This season has easily been the worst year ever for the proverbial "one man wrecking crew". Most of the teams rosters BLOW except for the cheapest player ever in FF history. There is no skill in drawing the 1st or 2nd number out of the league baseball cap prior to the draft. All good though.... just dont be surprised if next year in your leagues that people focking quit right away. Whats the point? Unless he gets hurt, whoever has him on their roster is guaranteed a Super Bowl win unless they are complete vegetables and or moronic. Lots of fun..... :wub:

If you happen to make your SB and play against LT, I wouldnt even submit a focking lineup. Why bother? MartyBall and Diego are on a personal crusade to have him score TD's. The Spanos family MUST own him in their Yahoo league or something. People complain about baseball not being "fair" cause of the Yankees.... where are the "fairness" police for the LT problem? I guess they must all have them on their fantasy teams! :D We need a POINTS CAP in fantasy football...... that would be more fair!

Im gonna LOVE when 'Diego gets BOUNCED from the playoffs immediately..... then all this LT touchdown BS was for nothing. :lol:

MartyBall = Playoff CHOKE.

Can't wait until LT makes the Madden cover this year! :P

Ironically, the team with LT got eliminated in the 1st round of the playoffs. I was the #1 seed and am up by 30 while my opponent has only Addai left. Not counting my chickens yet but I think I'm OK

Brees/Palmer - been rotating based on matchups

LJ/SA/Jones-Drew/T Bell - usually play 3 RB's

Holt/Cotchery/Galloway - usually just play Holt

Winslow/H Miller

Kaeding

Minnesota/Oakland/Seattle D's - Our D point scoring is very high so I have 3 to work the match ups

Have you noticed that pretty much every team here has LT? This season has easily been the worst year ever for the proverbial "one man wrecking crew". Most of the teams rosters BLOW except for the cheapest player ever in FF history. There is no skill in drawing the 1st or 2nd number out of the league baseball cap prior to the draft. All good though.... just dont be surprised if next year in your leagues that people focking quit right away. Whats the point? Unless he gets hurt, whoever has him on their roster is guaranteed a Super Bowl win unless they are complete vegetables and or moronic. Lots of fun..... :dunno:

Actually this isn't as true as it might seem if you look at the list more carefully.

Of the top backs on this thread just look at how many times Gore, S. Jax, L.T., L.J., and Westbrook are mentioned.

L.T. and Gore are both mentioned 10 times

S.Jax is mentioned 7 times

Westbrook is mentioned 6 times

L.J. is only mentioned 4 times.

If this thread says anything I'd say it shows that Gore was a steal, equally as valuable to owners as L.T. was and L.J. was a pretty overvalued where drafted.

I'm in. 12 Team 2player Keeper League

QB(1) Eli Manning, J Garcia, M Bruenell

RB(2) Tiki Barber, Ahman Green, Mike Bell, Laurence Maroney, Cedric Benson

WR(3) C Johnson, T Owens, Colston, L Evans, Isaac Bruce

TE(1) Ben Watson, Owen Daniels

K (1) Gostowski, Feely

DEF (1) CAROLINA, GB

I had the 2nd worst head to head record in the regular season, but I was 4th overall in Total Points. So I made the playoffs and on a total points exception and now find myself in the championship game :dunno:

I beat the team that had LT in week one of the playoffs, and the team with LJ this week. Those WRs and Tiki saved me the second half of the season.

The L.A. Riots have reached the Super Bowl after countless years of winnings consolation brackets.

QB - Tony Romo

RB- Steven Jackson

RB- Frank Gore

WR- Marvin Harrison

WR- Donald Driver

WR- Terell Owens

TE- Antonio Gates

K- Nate Kaeding

DEF- Baltimore

Provided that Manning and Wayne dont get outscored by Harrison and CJ by 18 plus then Im going to my 4th Super Bowl in 4 years in my main league. Won first 2, lost last year.

Manning, Romo

Gore, McGahee, MBIII, T. Henry, Caddy

Wayne, Coles, Gates

Kasay, Scobee

BALT

Did not like my team that much after the draft but what can I say

Im a big fat hairy American Winning Machine!

:banana: B) :banana:

Also going to the SHOW in my league that I started this year and possibly in another league that is a 1st year keep and was free this year. Will check that website when I get home tonite.

In my 4th league, my original one, I lost in the 1st round but won $$$ for best reg. season record, team high score, and ind. high score.

Im GOOD AT THIS ISH!!!!!!!!!!! Or at least not bad enough to get in the way of luck most years!!

QB

Cutler

Garrard

Harrington

Weinke

(lost McNabb)

RB

Rudi

Reggie Bush

Warrick Dunn

Ron Dayne

(lost Portis)

WR

Reggie Wayne

Donald Driver

Reche Caldwell

TE

Chris Cooley

Vernon Davis

Daniel Graham

K

Josh Brown

D/ST

Miami

I dominated this league until Portis/Mcnabb went down. I've coasted into the finals- backed in really- but I have an excellent chance at winning the $600 prize.

Have you noticed that pretty much every team here has LT?

I'm going to three SBs, two with LJ, another one is a mystery team (Young/Driver/Harrison/SJax/T Jones/Crumpler) playing an LJ owner.

In only one of my three SB matchups will I play the LT2 owner (he's won 10 straight).

In the two leagues I didn't make it, LT2 owner is in the SB.

10 team IDP league, start 4

1pt for tackle and asisst, 4 for sacks/int/td

qb: eli manning (carr/kitna)

rb: sjax, kjones (dayne/benson/lundy)

wr: harrison, coles, ward, halloway

te: watson/cooley

k:graham

D1: zach thomas

D2: keith brooking

D3: jason taylor

D4: bart scott

bench: victor hobson, gerald hayes, eric barton, brandon moore

I'm in for the 2nd straight season in a dynasty 1pt/Rec

QB Peyton Manning

RB Brian Westbrook

RB Reggie Bush

WR Steve Smith

WR TJ Housyoudaddy

WR Hines Ward

WR Anquan Bolden

TE Kellen Winslow

K Mike Nugent

Def1 James Farrior

Def2 Demeco Ryans

Def3 Gabril Wilson

Def4 Lofa Tatupu

LT2 team got eliminated in the semis

12 team redraft in its 5th year, I am the defending Champ:

QB: Vick, Leinart

RB: LT, Gore, Chester, Turner, Norwood, Fason

WR: Holt, Terrel Owens, Harrison

TE: Gates, Scaife

K: Scobee, Josh Brown

D: Chargers

Up by 10 with CJ left to go tonight :pointstosky:

Romo/Kitna/Favre

Bush/MoJo/KJ/MBell/Lundy

CJ/Driver/Bruce

Heap/Scheffler

Brown/Hanson

Pats D

:doh:

Also for the record... I selected Bush 1.7 in a redraft (PPR of course). Sure he didn't help me much yesterday... but he was a large part of why I had favorable playoff match-ups and jumped up to a high seed down the stretch. Simple fact is that without his big game in week 13, I would be out. Suck it.

Don't refer to the NFL playoffs as the "Big Dance". It conjures up visions of that other ###### sport.