Sign in to follow this  
Clash of the Titans

FF Today Wins The IBL In 2006

Congrats FFToday, you guys represented your board proudly and dominated from beginning to end. I commend you. :headbanger:

Congrats FFToday, you guys represented your board proudly and dominated from beginning to end. I commend you. :thumbsup:

:D

And Clash, get rid of that "UNOFFICIAL" crap in the subject! :clap: :first:

I take most of the credit :pointstosky:

and you deserve it :pointstosky:

Damb skippy.... ;)

CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!!!!!! :thumbsdown:

i'm speechless....wow....

i personally appreciate so much the opportunity of being chosen on the team for the past 2 years... you guys took a chance on me and i hope it paid off...i gave you my best....

i could play fantasy football for 100 years and not be a part of a team as special as this one...these guys are the cream of the crop and know the game inside and out....... you folks that read this board pay strict attention to their opinions in the offseason....you can win many a championship from it....da bomb i would like to give you a big shout out as well....thanks for the help to the team this summer ....

TEAM FFTODAY 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsdown:

I cannot recall anyone running away with the title in the way FFT did, it speaks volumes that we were absolutely dominant this year.

You can be assured they will all come back with a vengeance next year. :headbanger:

Three seconds and a first by the FFT board tells me that there might be some changes in the way these guys draft next season. The Wideout run is unheard of, in any other league, and played right into our plan. I predict that will change some. We will plan, and adjust, :first: and win!!! :first: :banana:

Isn't it great that our board of supposed misfits, dominates the fantasy scene!!! :D

Isn't it great that our board of supposed misfits, dominates the fantasy scene!!! :doh:

Agreed.

I am sure they will review the draft in greater detail, and arrive at some important conclusions.

I can still remember the hilarity when they all took Roy Williams at like 2.03.

We were like :blink: :D :banana:

Agreed.

I am sure they will review the draft in greater detail, and arrive at some important conclusions.

I can still remember the hilarity when they all took Roy Williams at like 2.03.

We were like :doh: :D :banana:

You might truly be a misfit :blink: But you are our MISFIT!~!! and we love ya!! :P

You might truly be a misfit :banana: But you are our MISFIT!~!! and we love ya!! :P

I went lookin for that thread but I cant find it over in our IBL forum.... :(

I cannot recall anyone running away with the title in the way FFT did, it speaks volumes that we were absolutely dominant this year.

FSW destroyed everyone in 2004 from start to finish. I loved being part of that team. We shattered a boat load of records, even had one of our guys come close to 200 points in one week. It was unprecedented how dominant we were then. But I think FFT set the record for most teams in the top tier. 2006 FFT is the most dominant season of any IBL champion, at least that I've seen in the four seasons I've participated in.

Not coming back next year though. Already let my teammates know. Love, LOVE the team aspect involved, and I know I can compete in this league, but to put this the nicest way I can, there were too many things that went down over the past three years that rubbed off on me the wrong way, and it got to the point where it stopped being fun. So I'm just not going to get myself involved any more.

We had alot of discussion and prep for our draft. We worked our plan, and it was apparently the winner this year, though it isn't over yet. We have lost this thing the last week once before, so we will remain on our toes. The tendancy in this draft is for Wr's to go plum nuts, starting early in round 2 through round 4 or 5, and the owners then sit on these Wr's, holding them at extremely high inflated values, hoping to rape other teams with them. We used this against the other squads and grabbed the value at Rb. There were plenty of servicable Wrs to get our squads through, though some of our squads were awfully thin. We had many points at Rb on our bench and not playing against us. We continued to communicate with eachother when we got the urge to trade a back, as the other teams were coming to us for deals. We held the line and only gave up a few of them. (Which came back and bit us in the ASS) It was a fine effort, and I bet the draft changes accordingly next season, a little bit.

i began reading this and found it somewhat interesting but had to stop because i felt like i was reading something a 3rd grader had written. :rolleyes:

you guys got lucky. :pointstosky:

you guys got lucky. :pointstosky:

Not sure I follow you, here. Everyone worked really, really hard to make the season a success. It's not something we're looking for affirmation about, but there is a sense of pride, I think, about what was accomplished. I can tell you that it was earned.

i began reading this and found it somewhat interesting but had to stop because i felt like i was reading something a 3rd grader had written. :lol:

you guys got lucky. :banana:

Yeah.........I left out all the references to juvenile, ghey, skateboarding experiences, or things having to do with poop. :unsure:

You see? All it took was me resigning as commissioner and you guys ROCK! :unsure:

Congrats everyone!

you guys got lucky. :cheers:

lucky to be so focking awesome! :thumbsup:

You and the other ladies at the curly board should consider entering a team one year.

:banana: :( :mad: :banana: :mad:

It's sad...........Al probably died 15 years ago or so.....and he didn't even get a remeberance at all. Oh yeah...he's still alive. He just looks and acts dead.

i began reading this and found it somewhat interesting but had to stop because i felt like i was reading something a 3rd grader had written. :D

you guys got lucky. :dunno:

:wub:

This is one of the toughest leagues I've ever participated in. There are 60 FF sharks in the league year in and year out.

Way to go guys. I feel a little sorry for myself for dropping out this year.

:lol:

This is one of the toughest leagues I've ever participated in. There are 60 FF sharks in the league year in and year out.

Way to go guys. I feel a little sorry for myself for dropping out this year.

:banana:

:lol:

And thanks for hosting the team forarm too

JScott

Captain Lou

The Moz

Fumbleweed

Remote Controller

Meglamaniac

hellothere

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Walter34

Orgazmo

Clash of the Titans

Me

Special draft/trade advisor: Da Bomb

:wall:

Congrats FFToday, you guys represented your board proudly and dominated from beginning to end. I commend you. :lol:

:dunno:

I deserve credit for this. Without me berating these clowns every single season for getting their ass handed to them, they never would have overcome the jackasses they were competing against. :banana: