Sign in to follow this  
JScott

*** OFFICIAL Patriots - Chargers Thread ***

LOL, check out Rivers....aannnnnnnd SCENE!

Also, how much leg does Kaeding have?

:thumbsdown: :cheers: :bench: :first: :first:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsdown:

Check out the little b!tch-ass Pats taunting after the game is over....they are all class..... :thumbsdown:

The Chargers just pissed away a game that they had total control of for like 90% of the time.

There has to be external forces at work....no team gets as many focking breaks as The Pats. Yeah they earn it all..I guess..... fumble recovery after a pick which would have pretty much killed it for NE.

Never seems to happen to anyone else. Guess there is a football god and he is from Boston.

MARTYBALL!!!!! :thumbsdown:

Wow

weird game.

NE @ Indy again!

Brady and Manning have more INTs than Grossman in the post season by the way. :thumbsdown:

Just don't forget that Viniatirieierieii isn't warming up on the sideline right now.

You're right, it's our new kicker Gostowski !!!!

Good for LT!!!!

Pissed about a loss. Good for him, don't shake their focking hands.!!!!!!!

He was ready to until they mouthed off, I am glad my kids were asleep and didnt see the total lack of class that distinguishes the Patriots, not to mention their fans :thumbsdown:

Wow

weird game.

NE @ Indy again!

Brady and Manning have more INTs than Grossman in the post season by the way. :thumbsdown:

You can say that again!

Holding on every play, its hard to understand when the hapless refs do call it what they are thinking. Also of note, the Pat's WR's are allowed to push off like the Broncos chop block, utter BS

:thumbsdown:

Ray, I'm assuming you're still hurting from yesterday, but this comment is BS :cheers:

That should have been 15 yds on Jarvis Green

No good

Come on Walt, Rivers obviously took a dive.

He was ready to until they mouthed off, I am glad my kids were asleep and didnt see the total lack of class that distinguishes the Patriots, not to mention their fans :first:

Sour grapes don't become you Ray :bench:

Ray, I'm assuming you're still hurting from yesterday, but this comment is BS :banana:

I stand by my comments. :banana: Sorry bruh, I got it on TIVO, its there to see.

I think I am more ticked of that the refs continue to decide these games, and no one ever holds them accountable. If I performed that poorly at my job I would be the president... :banana:

He still hit him.

Not gonna say that deserved a flag or not.

But I can say... with the whole of my being... I believe if that was Brady on the ground... it's 15 yards. No doubt in my mind.

I stand by my comments. :banana: Sorry bruh, I got it on TIVO, its there to see.

I think I am more ticked of that the refs continue to decide these games, and no one ever holds them accountable. If I performed that poorly at my job I would be the president... :banana:

Obviously I'm biased, and yes on that long pass to Caldwell there was a lot of hand checking on both sides but to say the Pats WRs "pushed off all game" and to make no mention of anything SD did on the other side is too one sided.

Bottom line, SD lost this game. Yes, the Pats had to make plays to score at the end to win but SD was the better more talented team and they just made WAY to many unforced mistakes. And I honestly don't think the refs decided this one in any way.

He was ready to until they mouthed off, I am glad my kids were asleep and didnt see the total lack of class that distinguishes the Patriots, not to mention their fans :banana:

You could hear a few Pats telling LT he's better then that (to mouth off ), but obviously they aren't.

He still hit him.

Not gonna say that deserved a flag or not.

But I can say... with the whole of my being... I believe if that was Brady on the ground... it's 15 yards. No doubt in my mind.

He MAY have touched Rivers, but the SD lineman blocked him that way. And the "touch" certainly wasn't enough to knock Rivers down :banana:

Alright, I know everyone but NE fans is sick of the Pats and Brady, but you're stretching things with your comments. Brady would not have drawn a flag by flopping after being touched.

Ray, I'm assuming you're still hurting from yesterday, but this comment is BS :banana:

Sour grapes don't become you Ray :banana:

While he took a dive...dude headbutted him in the chest...no way to defend the non-call on that one.

And sour grapes has nothing to do with the Pats being pretty classless there with LT after the game.

Obviously I'm biased, and yes on that long pass to Caldwell there was a lot of hand checking on both sides but to say the Pats WRs "pushed off all game" and to make no mention of anything SD did on the other side is too one sided.

Bottom line, SD lost this game. Yes, the Pats had to make plays to score at the end to win but SD was the better more talented team and they just made WAY to many unforced mistakes. And I honestly don't think the refs decided this one in any way.

The Refs had nothing to do with it. San Diego just sucks and is a loser-franchise. Their entire purpose is to make sure LT gets yards and especially TD's. That is ALL they exist for. You just saw what the LOSER Chargers are all about. What a freegin horrible effort. No Time Outs left because Rivers is too focking stupid to know whats going on and then martys challenge just topped that off.

Nah.... dont blame the refs....blame the Bolts for being the WORST 14-2 team Ive ever seen. Either the rest of the NFL is awful or NE is the luckiest...errrr.... um....best team ever in the history of pro sports.

Im not even gonna watch next week...what non-Pat fan can take anymore of this drivel? Watching the Pats opponent hand them the game in like 50 different ways. Something isnt right..... NE played pretty badly for their standards and Brady had 3 picks. What the fock is going on here? How does this keep happening? Has anyone else had enough? Can we at least give luck a little bit of the props here? I mean...a LITTLE luck?

Sickening..... :banana:

Guest JahRasta311

The Refs had nothing to do with it. San Diego just sucks and is a loser-franchise. Their entire purpose is to make sure LT gets yards and especially TD's. That is ALL they exist for. You just saw what the LOSER Chargers are all about. What a freegin horrible effort. No Time Outs left because Rivers is too focking stupid to know whats going on and then martys challenge just topped that off.

Nah.... dont blame the refs....blame the Bolts for being the WORST 14-2 team Ive ever seen. Either the rest of the NFL is awful or NE is the luckiest...errrr.... um....best team ever in the history of pro sports.

Im not even gonna watch next week...what non-Pat fan can take anymore of this drivel? Watching the Pats opponent hand them the game in like 50 different ways.

Sickening..... :dunno:

how many 14-2 teams have you seen, dipshit.

He MAY have touched Rivers, but the SD lineman blocked him that way. And the "touch" certainly wasn't enough to knock Rivers down :dunno:

Alright, I know everyone but NE fans is sick of the Pats and Brady, but you're stretching things with your comments. Brady would not have drawn a flag by flopping after being touched.

While I do hate Brady... I think you misunderstood me.

I'm not saying that Brady woulda 'taken a dive' per se. Honestly... I hate the guy, but I don't think that's his style.

All I'm saying is:

Ref sees random opposing QB on the ground and thinks... "Meh."

Ref sees Tom 'Our Lord and Savior' Brady on the ground and thinks... "THAT'S TOM!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!"... and can't get that flag out fast enough.

You could hear a few Pats telling LT he's better then that (to mouth off ), but obviously they aren't.

I did see some Pat run towards the SD sideline making the "choke" sign after the Kaeding kick was short and I'm not proud of that. I don't blame them for rushing the field after the miss, but classless comment were just in poor taste. That's not what the Pats usually do, so I hope it was just them getting caught up in the moment, but no one should have jawed or mimiced Merrimans dance.

But I can't believe what Tomlinson just said :o Yes, the actions by the Pats celebration was classless, but saying that came from their head coach :dunno:

While I do hate Brady... I think you misunderstood me.

I'm not saying that Brady woulda 'taken a dive' per se. Honestly... I hate the guy, but I don't think that's his style.

All I'm saying is:

Ref sees random opposing QB on the ground and thinks... "Meh."

Ref sees Tom 'Our Lord and Savior' Brady on the ground and thinks... "THAT'S TOM!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!"... and can't get that flag out fast enough.

Ok, understood, and I can't argue with you that vet QBs like Brady and Farve get the calls that others might not. It happened with Young, Aikman, Elway, etc.

Lots of them in watching football for 25++ years....dipshit.

How many has your mother's cheesebox and rectum seen at the same time.... dipshit?

I did see some Pat run towards the SD sideline making the "choke" sign after the Kaeding kick was short and I'm not proud of that. I don't blame them for rushing the field after the miss, but classless comment were just in poor taste. That's not what the Pats usually do, so I hope it was just them getting caught up in the moment, but no one should have jawed or mimiced Merrimans dance.

But I can't believe what Tomlinson just said :o Yes, the actions by the Pats celebration was classless, but saying that came from their head coach :o

You mean the same head coach that would not shake Mangina's hand when the Jets beat them? yeah...because he is always classy right? :dunno:

How many has your mother's cheesebox and rectum seen at the same time.... dipshit?

"Mama's got a cheesebox

She wears on her chest

And when Daddy comes home

He never gets no rest

'Cause she's playing all night

And the music's all right

Mama's got a cheesebox

Daddy never sleeps at night!"

:dunno:

Guest JahRasta311

Lots of them in watching football for 25++ years....dipshit.

Name em all, you fuckin ######. While you do that I'm gonna go have anal sex with your dead ###### mother.

If I were the Chargers, I'd cut Eric Parker tonight. I mean he had to be point shaving. Kills two first half drives by dropping routine passes on third down, and then muffs away a punt.

Guest JahRasta311

If I were the Chargers, I'd cut Eric Parker tonight. I mean he had to be point shaving. Kills two first half drives by dropping routine passes on third down, and then muffs away a punt.

yea, then he'll land with the patsies and turn around his whole career.

He was ready to until they mouthed off, I am glad my kids were asleep and didnt see the total lack of class that distinguishes the Patriots, not to mention their fans :banana:

Oh yeah, and all those personal fouls by the Chargers had nothing to do with the Patriots being pissed off.

:banana:

Guest JahRasta311

Oh yeah, and all those personal fouls by the Chargers had nothing to do with the Patriots being pissed off.

:banana:

that 1 phantom PF call you mean? florence got hit in the face.

Name em all, you fuckin ######. While you do that I'm gonna go have anal sex with your dead ###### mother.

Somebody has poopy pants..... I see that I have upset you ol JahRahsta311. Its not hard to do, many have succombed to my powers. Your screen name indicates that you are a gangsta rappa hata. Why dont you and your posse hop in your winged Honda Civic and come and break me off a piece of somthin propa?

Thats if you can put down the XBox controller for longer than one minute....

Have a great afternoon! :banana:

2005 Colts

2004 Patriots

2003 Patriots

2001 Rams

1999 Jaguars

1998 Falcons

1998 Broncos

1992 49ers

1991 Redskins

1990 49ers

1989 49ers

1986 Bears

1986 Giants

1984 Dolphins

1983 Redskins

1978 Steelers

1977 The season is only 14 games which makes it difficult to get to 14-2 in the regular season. So I would say there were actually quite a few 14-2 teams. Please note that I ignored the sprinkling of 15-1 teams that I saw. Oh yeah, don't forget that 82 was the strike year they only played 9 games.

Cheers! :dunno: