Sign in to follow this  
MDC

How you know you're taking FFT too seriously

You plan elaborate practical jokes to play on Geeks that involve potting with other geeks via email or on other message boards.

Your mascara runs after you finish crying because you were PWNED by Toro

You hang on the every word of and constantly respond to a Geek who barely knows who you are.

You have like 20k posts... :dunno: :( :lol:

You feel the need to read and rebut every thread that RP starts...

Your sig line is a quote from another poster trying to make that poster look bad.

You have at any time created an alias to either agree with or argue with yourself.

You have at any time created an alias with 1,000+ posts.

There may be one more. :(

You make a bet on the board and then you welch on it, because you can't stand to be away from the board for any length of time. :(

So I guess you take this too seriously. :(

I ignored you yesterday, even after you went back and revised your original post trying to goad me into a reaction.

And surprise surprise, here you are again. Nice sig line. :lol:

you coordinate and collect money for a group gift for an injured "close personal friend" that you barely know..it then all turns out to be a hoax..how embarrassing..:(

You make good on a losing bet with a poster you do not know in real life that requires you to listen to a full CD of Rick Springfield "music". :(

I ignored you yesterday, even after you went back and revised your original post trying to goad me into a reaction.

And surprise surprise, here you are again. Nice sig line. :first:

You really do need to stop reacting to me, I just do it to get you going. :o

You really do need to stop reacting to me

Like yesterday, when I stopped replying and you kept revising your posts to me, fratboy? :o

You make good on a losing bet with a poster you do not know in real life that requires you to listen to a full CD of Rick Springfield "music". :o

How's that going for you?

You make a bet on the board and then you welch on it, because you can't stand to be away from the board for any length of time. :mad:

:mad:

Someone from the board calls your house and threatens to call you wife, your employer and the local police department to inform them of your activities on a message board.

Your mascara runs after you finish crying because you were PWNED by Toro

If Toro "EVER" pwned me, I"d probably cry too. :mad:

Someone from the board calls your house and threatens to call you wife, your employer and the local police department to inform them of your activities on a message board.

Oh dear. Toro's back. I think Jets24 now has to change his shorts.

If Toro "EVER" pwned me, I"d probably cry too. :mad:

:rolleyes: :mad:

You make a bet on the board and then you welch on it, because you can't stand to be away from the board for any length of time. :mad:

speaking of this and after the Q Lazzurus debacle...can we finally get a ***OFFICAL*** pinned thread with the list of FFtoday welchers??

Q Lazz? Or do you think this is me, like how you thought I left comments on your blog and live in New Jersey? :mad:

And on the flip side of that, you actually care that someone welches on a board bet not even involving money.

Q Lazz? Or do you think this is me, like how you thought I left comments on your blog and live in New Jersey? :mad:

I am not talking about you, buddy.

Calm down.

And on the flip side of that, you actually care that someone welches on a board bet not even involving money.

On the flip side of that...

shut up. :huh:

apparently you have no honor and place no value in keeping ones word.

good to know. :huh:

On the flip side of that...

shut up. :huh:

I was agreeing with you...and then adding one of my own.

The funny thing is, the guy I had that sig bet with hasn't complained to me about it once. :huh:

apparently you have no honor and place no value in keeping ones word.

good to know. :huh:

It's just a silly bet on a message board. I'd have honored have the bet, but I'm not going to throw a tizzy about someone else not doing so. Doing so is a perfect example of taking FFT too seriously. That's all I'm saying.

It's just a silly bet on a message board. I'd have honored have the bet, but I'm not going to throw a tizzy about someone else not doing so. Doing so is a perfect example of taking FFT too seriously. That's all I'm saying.

You mean I didn't really have to listen to Rick Springfield? :huh: :dunno: ;)

keeping our word on silly bets is the only fabric we have here. most all of us have honored our bets bc thats the kind of people we are in general, like it or not its still a place we all hang out. :huh:

as with any group you will have your mdc's, yoda the pug, tarheelboy, qlazzarus type people who are just the bottom of the barrel butt-pirates who make the rest of us feel better about ourselves bc we are not them.

You've spent every minute of your free time in the last year searching for Curly Night's hit and run driver.

keeping our word on silly bets is the only fabric we have here. most all of us have honored our bets bc thats the kind of people we are in general, like it or not its still a place we all hang out. :huh:

as with any group you will have your mdc's, yoda the pug, tarheelboy, qlazzarus type people who are just the bottom of the barrel butt-pirates who make the rest of us feel better about ourselves bc we are not them.

I would rather be as short as GutterBoy, as ugly as BigTraine and as poor as edjr for the rest of my life than spend five minutes in your shoes.