Sign in to follow this  
itsjjw

I am surpised you guys haven't posted this yet

We would have, but she's ugly. :doh:

She wouldn't be that bad if were wearing beer googles. :dunno:

Her eyebrows make her look like a freak. I might teabag her if she has a nice rack, but from that picture she looks like dog doo. :dunno:

Her eyebrows make her look like a freak. I might teabag her if she has a nice rack, but from that picture she looks like dog doo. :dunno:

How about a pair of Arabian glasses?

Tough to judge by a mug shot. I bet if she is made up a little, she could be cute. But for a 14 or 15 year old, she is hot and I would have done anything she would allow me to do her when I was that age.

Ward, who is married, had sexual encounters with the 14- and 15-year-old boys at various locations, including in the school, at a motel, in a park and behind a Best Buy, from December to this month, according to arrest warrants.
:pointstosky:

Some of the victims were students at Ward's school

victims????? Who the fock is a victim in this case??? :pointstosky:

victims????? Who the fock is a victim in this case??? :huh:

The victims are the kids who didn't get their chance to fock her because she got caught.

I hate the double standard that exists with this kind of stuff. if this was a guy, he'd be public enemy number one. - Even if the hot young nubile girls yearned to experience their lucious ripe pink flowers being carefully, ,slowly explored by the raging hot tumescent love of an experienced, caring, mature man. Even as their bosoms heaved with desire, they knew in their hearts, this is what they've always wanted, and when they reached that moment of sensuous simultaneous release and they collapse in a moment of spent love.....

I'm sorry, where was I?

I hate the double standard that exists with this kind of stuff. if this was a guy, he'd be public enemy number one. - Even if the hot young nubile girls yearned to experience their lucious ripe pink flowers being carefully, ,slowly explored by the raging hot tumescent love of an experienced, caring, mature man. Even as their bosoms heaved with desire, they knew in their hearts, this is what they've always wanted, and when they reached that moment of sensuous simultaneous release and they collapse in a moment of spent love.....

I'm sorry, where was I?

:P Post of the year so far.

:banana:

I'm sorry, where was I?

Where were you? Looking for a good therapist, I think. :P

I'm sorry, where was I?

Professor Kline?