Sign in to follow this  
jets24

Ann Coulter's response

It doesnt matter what Rosie says, no one ever takes that lenny "dykstra" seriously anyway.

I didn't say it matters, I said it pisses people off. There's a difference there. For not taking her seriously, they sure seem to whine about her a lot. And like Wiffle says, the DC set off a sh!t-storm with a few words. Cindy Sheehan? All she did was talk. You're basically full of sh!t on this one, there is a thriving cottage industry in this country comprised of people b!tching about what the big bad liberals said today.

You really zinged her with that "dykstra" line though! :D

Clearly nothing she says bothers you.

IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT SIDES IN THIS FOCKING COUNTRY! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO SAYS WHAT, IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHICH SIDE SAYS WHAT, SO THE OTHER SIDE CAN COMPLAIN!!!! BUNCH OF FOCKING LYING HYPOCRITES!!

Pussificitation of America :D

I didn't say it matters, I said it pisses people off. There's a difference there. For not taking her seriously, they sure seem to whine about her a lot. And like Wiffle says, the DC set off a sh!t-storm with a few words. Cindy Sheehan? All she did was talk. You're basically full of sh!t on this one, there is a thriving cottage industry in this country comprised of people b!tching about what the big bad liberals said today.

I guarrantee you've never heard me b!itch about anything the Liberals have said. Words dont "hurt me" and to be honest, they cant back it up anyway. The only thing i ever comment on is the irony about how they claim to be so "tolerant" and PC but usually say the most hateful things and show the least amount of tolerance, especially when it comes to the Christian right wing. They show more tolerance and love for the mooslim terrorist than they do the Christians. How sad is that.

I guarrantee you've never heard me b!itch about anything the Liberals have said. Words dont "hurt me" and to be honest, they cant back it up anyway. The only thing i ever comment on is the irony about how they claim to be so "tolerant" and PC but usually say the most hateful things and show the least amount of tolerance, especially when it comes to the Christian right wing. They show more tolerance and love for the mooslim terrorist than they do the Christians. How sad is that.

Link?

She gets applause due to the actions by the Terrorist for 9/11. My sympathy for those people are long gone. As the dixie chicks sang,"Im not ready to make nice" with them either.

She also gets applause when she talks about the NYT building being attacked by terrorists, Supreme Court justices being killed, calls Edwards a phaggot, etc. Today's GOP has been largely hijacked by the ugly bigot wing of the party and she speaks for them. Everyone knows what they're getting from Ann Coulter. The only question is why she is invited to speak at an event also attended by the Vice President and every Republican presidential candidate? Because she speaks for a lot of Republicans. HTH!

Yes I heard that, and no one killed me after calling me a name or beat the sh!t out of me. No words are as offensive to me on the same level as they might be for other people in a community that people hate. Nothing bothers you, great, but you don't have you finger on the pulse of society and can tell everyone else how they should feel.

The media and Liberals sure like to try and tell me what i think, how i should feel and what I should or shouldnt be offended by. :lol:

I bet you were never one when you were younger to use that popular phrase "sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt". Boy, that saying is long gone eh? lol

For many people you can say anything and it rolls off their backs. Others are indeed wounded by words. We're not all wired the same.

I know the whole "pussification of america" thing and all that, but I think there's even more to be said about being respectful. That's just me. :lol:

And you're the same guy who was b!tching at MDC for being presumptuous, but every person who ever disagrees with you is a liberal and they all think exactly the same way. :lol:

Seriously, how's the glass house working out?

Link?

go to the Football guys free for all and look up any religious thread. HTH

Yes I heard that, and no one killed me after calling me a name or beat the sh!t out of me. No words are as offensive to me on the same level as they might be for other people in a community that people hate. Nothing bothers you, great, but you don't have you finger on the pulse of society and can tell everyone else how they should feel.

On the flip side, society does not have the right to tell me or you what we can or can't say because it bothers them.

Besides, society is full of stupid people. And stupid people love to file lawsuits. Lawsuits pay out better than the lottery.

It's always about money.

1) Coulter can say whatever she wants. The real issue is who hires her from this point on to raise money or speak at their events.

2) The realy chiickenshiit thing abou this is that Coulter - Who's supposed to be this brash, badaxx fearless speaker of truth - Is too chickenshiit to show up anywhere now but the friendly confines of Faux. Fock, even Maher has the balls to take on OReally on OReally's own turf! What a chickenshiit ###### she is. :lol:

She's on Bill Mahr's show just about every other fockin week, I saw her on MSNBC a couple of days ago. She was on with Tucker Carlson not too long ago. Shes done Chris Matthews' show a number of times. She's done Donny Deutch on MSNBC twice in the last 12 months......and thats just from memory, I have ZERO doubt theres more.

You are full of phucking sh!t Wiff, you assume because you dont see it that it does not exist.....insanely arrogant of you once again. Ive never seen someone jump on a topic he knows little about more than you, and then write about it as if its gospel.

Stick to the d!ck and beer polls.

She's on Bill Mahr's show just about every other fockin week, I saw her on MSNBC a couple of days ago. She was on with Tucker Carlson not too long ago. Shes done Chris Matthews' show a number of times. She's done Donny Deutch on MSNBC twice in the last 12 months......and thats just from memory, I have ZERO doubt theres more.

You are full of phucking sh!t Wiff, you assume because you dont see it that it does not exist.....insanely arrogant of you once again. Ive never seen someone jump on a topic he knows little about more than you, and then write about it as if its gospel.

I watch Real Time with Bill Maher and she hasn't been on in quite a while. :thumbsup:

This thread won't die. There is no way I'm re-reading all this.

I know I posted in it, I just can't remember what my position was this time, and if I made any points.

Hopefully, at least, I was angry. :thumbsup: :banana:

Do you really think that posting the definition of the word is an example of why the word is offensive? :cry:

:lol:

You said the word offended you, I'm just curious as to how. I'm not curious what the definition is!! :lol:

Just putting this ---> :lol: doesn't make you any less wrong. You even said: "It's a stretch calling that an offensive word" When I explain to you that the very definition of the word says that it's offensive, that is your response? :doh: Very disappointing. Have you always been an assmeg? (sorry if I offended all the assmegs out there!)

Do you really think that posting the definition of the word is an example of why the word is offensive? :doh:

:lol:

You said the word offended you, I'm just curious as to how. I'm not curious what the definition is!! :lol:

By the way, link to me saying the word offended me? Of course you don't have that. I said that the word is offensive, not that it offends me. The very subject of this thread. As a matter of fact, I believe I stated that I choose NOT to be offended, correct? Wow. You are having a very bad day, huh?

You can't be as stupid as you come across - SINCE the controvery broke, numbnutz. Pretty easy to check the guest lists of the news shows since say, MONDAY. I scanned all the shows that night, I've watched them since - I didn't assume shiit you stupid fock. It's called Empirical Evidence. Have your Mom help you sound it out. Check all of the TV news programs and show me where - other than Faux - She came on personally and addressed the issue. Maher on the other hand, went right to Faux after his latest controversy.

Why do you even play in these reindeer games? You get you axx kicked every single time. :cry:

You can't be as stupid as you come across - SINCE the controvery broke, numbnutz. Pretty easy to check the guest lists of the news shows since say, MONDAY. I scanned all the shows that night, I've watched them since - I don't assume shiit you stupid fock. Check all of the TV news programs and show me where - other than Faux - She came on personally and addressed the issue.

Why do you even play in these reindeer games? You get you axx kicked every single time. :D

Ummmm....that may be the most ridiculous post yet. People can say whatever they want about Ann Coulter. But for people to say she is afraid of going on opposing news shows or being interviewed by tough hosts, etc obviously don't know much about her. If she is at least one thing, she is convicted in her beliefs and unafraid to a fault. She says what thinks and doesn't worry about the masses. I hate Bill Maher and Michael Moore with a passion but one thing you can't say about them is that they are chickens. I put Coulter in the same category. I would guess that the reason she hasn't been responding to it is that she doesn't see this as a big deal. She is always saying things for shock value, etc. That's what she does.

Nailed for what? calling Edwards a ######? he is!! lol

You've seen my views on her statements. Seriously, if they're so innocuous, why's she too chickenshiit to show up anywhere but where she knows Hannity will lick her bunghole? At least Maher had the courage to go right on OReally's show. - Not just have Oreally on HIS show, but to walk right into the heart of the network and host that reviles him most. Sorry, head to head comparison - Even OReally gave props to Maher for doing so. I still think Maher's a douche for some of his comments, but at least he didn't run to "Air America" - and away from Faux - When his current controvery broke.

You can't be as stupid as you come across - SINCE the controverSy broke, numbnutz.

What controversy are you refering? She meant to imply she thought he was a f@ggot. And she meant to insult him with an ersatz apology. I don't believe she feels the need to correct herself.

I thought threads went somewhere and died after two days.

Have you SEEN the "Moose Banned Me...." thread? It's like the herpes of threads. - Except no "Thread Valtrex".:D

What controversy are you refering? She meant to imply she thought he was a f@ggot. And she meant to insult him with an ersatz apology. I don't believe she feels the need to correct herself.

O really? So why'd she jump out on Faux the DAY the "non-controvery" broke? Why'd she start with the "I didn't mean he was GAY, I meant..." "It was joke...." "it was a schoolyard term" "I wasn't bashing homosexuals" "I know he's not gay" "I didn't choose that word" etc. Fro somebody who didn't feel there was anything to 'splain, she sure did one hell of a lot of it. :dunno: Did you even SEE the interview?

And to the "There's no controvery" spin:

Even Fox calls it a controvery. Even Fox admits they're getting angry letters from Conservatives. And, it was on FOX that I learned that the top three GOP candidates have disowned her comments. So yeah, when the most Coulture friendly news network says she's created a controversy with her comments, When the GOP's top candidates disavow themselves from her comments - I think we can agree there's a controversy here. -...Unless we're entering the Torrid Joe arena.

Weak. :banana:

Just putting this ---> :cry: doesn't make you any less wrong. You even said: "It's a stretch calling that an offensive word" When I explain to you that the very definition of the word says that it's offensive, that is your response? :first: Very disappointing. Have you always been an assmeg? (sorry if I offended all the assmegs out there!)

By the way, link to me saying the word offended me? Of course you don't have that. I said that the word is offensive, not that it offends me. The very subject of this thread. As a matter of fact, I believe I stated that I choose NOT to be offended, correct? Wow. You are having a very bad day, huh?

Here's what we've got. You even made what itsbigmoni says to YOU big.

You wouldn't understand because theres no single word that offends you. You don't know what its like being called sand-######, towel head, osama, or terrorist. You don't know what its like being called a dirty wetback by a white person, or a spic. You can't understand being called a ###### by a white person.

Yet, in your last post...you referred to me(or others) as "whitey". Now, that is an offensive term. Did you know that? I'm sure you will try and back track and explain it away but here it is for all the world to see. You lied. You are an oversensitive hypocrite also. (Sorry if this offends people of a "hypocratic" nature or possibly the "sensitive" groups out there) See how ridiculous it is? Where does it stop? In conclusion, "honkey" is a word that offends whites as well. But you see, you were so busy whining about yourself that you failed to consider others. Anyhow, goodnight Osama.

So he says no words offend you, so you come back and say Whitey and honky does.

So I wrote to you:

You think the words whitey and honky are offensive? If you say you do, please give me an example of why. You're really reaching with that one there and I'm afraid you are extremely clueless. :dunno:

and you completely misquoted that as well!

Then you came back with a definition and this little gem (speaking of assmeg..):

thanks for playing

So somehow I'm the 'assmeg' for posting a smiley face because I felt that it was so damn funny that you couldn't give me any examples as to why you find those words to be offensive. I'm glad you don't find words offensive, that's great, but that doesn't make you authority on what other people have gone through and what is deemed offensive by other communities. Its a good thing Coulter is your hero that really does explain so much and in fact, I really should have just left it at that...........

You can't be as stupid as you come across - SINCE the controvery broke, numbnutz. Pretty easy to check the guest lists of the news shows since say, MONDAY. I scanned all the shows that night, I've watched them since - I didn't assume shiit you stupid fock. It's called Empirical Evidence. Have your Mom help you sound it out. Check all of the TV news programs and show me where - other than Faux - She came on personally and addressed the issue. Maher on the other hand, went right to Faux after his latest controversy.

Why do you even play in these reindeer games? You get you axx kicked every single time. :banana:

Since Monday??? Now you are playing games. Ill bite on that stupidity, even though its a weak attempt to cover up your vast inaccuracies. So lets pretend its actually what you meant, you mean to tell me she is a coward because YOU give her only 2 days to complete a media blitz marathon, one thats probably getting old by now? Thats rich.

Now back to how obvious your mistake was, this broad has a controversy every 6 months! And then goes on the circuit and does GMA, H&C, Hardball, Real Time, BBC, Today Show etc etc or whoever will have her. You disingenuously act as if you are only referring to this ONE controversy. Please, dont try to pass this crap anymore over here. Sure there are some morons on this board that will take you at your word but there are few of us who will keep you honest every single time.

Ann's got more balls than you or I will ever have....and no, not literally, haters. Please stop trying to make some gay azz stand on a FF website that will never see the light of day and act as if you are even remotely in her league. You are in dire need of thorough introspection. :banana:

Ummmm....that may be the most ridiculous post yet. People can say whatever they want about Ann Coulter. But for people to say she is afraid of going on opposing news shows or being interviewed by tough hosts, etc obviously don't know much about her.

They don't much about her. Only what their talking points tell them to think about her. Focking liberalism. :banana: :D :wall: