Sign in to follow this  
p.man

Only 5 more min until it starts.

:dunno:

Since is was 6-7PM in Los Angeles, shouldn't it have been like 4AM in Russia?

The Russian president was giving a speech? :thumbsup:

Since is was 6-7PM in Los Angeles, shouldn't it have been like 4AM in Russia?

The Russian president was giving a speech? :thumbsup:

В России мы все получаем расточительствованными на водочке на 4 am и слушаем к супруге президента Сюубаров'с горячему говорим на телевидении.

EDIT: Russian is a mind-numbing language to read. It makes my eyes hurt.

Spoiler alert to anyone who didnt watch yet

martha stabbing logan, that was a shocker. I hope he pulls through, but its looking grim. The bomb should be in the air during the next episode :rolleyes:

Spoiler alert to anyone who didnt watch yet

martha stabbing logan, that was a shocker. I hope he pulls through, but its looking grim. The bomb should be in the air during the next episode :rolleyes:

Honestly, I kind of saw that one coming as soon as Martha started having one of her patented insano-freak-out moments. I wish they spent 10-15 solid minutes covering the embassy fight, but I give this episode a 7.5 out of 10.

Does Jack ever eat a sandwich or take a dump? Personally, I would find it soothing to show the ticking clock going while they show Jacks feet at the bottom of a bathroom stall.

On a side note, has anyone else noticed the uncertainty associated with Jack's ultimate "goal" this season? In previous seasons, he has usually found out by this point in the day which one specific catastrophic event he must prevent, while dealing with smaller, related distractions along the way. This season, 1 nuke has gone off, another has almost gone off, and now there are 3 more out there. Presumably, one is being launched on a drone which looks to be headed toward San Francisco (am I mistaken here?) according to the previews for next week. I'm thinking for this season to outshine previous seasons, A.) there has to be a higher-up that Gredenko/Markov are communicating with, someone whose ultimate sinister plan it is to set off the nukes for political purposes (even though a similar plot by Reed has already been thrwarted), B.) the drones need to be directed to a location outside of the Soutern California area (White House anyone?), and C.) Wayne Palmer ends up being a terrorist and the Vice President kicks his ass (could you imagine that?).

Honestly, according to last week's previews, this episode was supposed to contain the most shocking moment ever in 24. I know they have probably said that 20 times, but the stabbing of President-turned-terrorist Logan didn't even crack the top 10. Borrrring. Also, where did Jack's father go? Could he have a larger role in all of this, or would that be too obvious? Pretty interested to see where the next 11 episodes go.

once they showed the knife/cutting a few times I KNEW she stab him - yet I was still shocked.!,!,!.

I think the VP is up to his eyeballs in lies/deception - dont look to far past him -

On a side note, has anyone else noticed the uncertainty associated with Jack's ultimate "goal" this season? In previous seasons, he has usually found out by this point in the day which one specific catastrophic event he must prevent, while dealing with smaller, related distractions along the way. This season, 1 nuke has gone off, another has almost gone off, and now there are 3 more out there. Presumably, one is being launched on a drone which looks to be headed toward San Francisco (am I mistaken here?) according to the previews for next week. I'm thinking for this season to outshine previous seasons, A.) there has to be a higher-up that Gredenko/Markov are communicating with, someone whose ultimate sinister plan it is to set off the nukes for political purposes (even though a similar plot by Reed has already been thrwarted), B.) the drones need to be directed to a location outside of the Soutern California area (White House anyone?), and C.) Wayne Palmer ends up being a terrorist and the Vice President kicks his ass (could you imagine that?).

Honestly, according to last week's previews, this episode was supposed to contain the most shocking moment ever in 24. I know they have probably said that 20 times, but the stabbing of President-turned-terrorist Logan didn't even crack the top 10. Borrrring. Also, where did Jack's father go? Could he have a larger role in all of this, or would that be too obvious? Pretty interested to see where the next 11 episodes go.

It was nice to see Aaron again.

I might have missed it. But did they ever say what happened to Mike Novick?

:thumbsdown:

Does Jack ever eat a sandwich or take a dump? Personally, I would find it soothing to show the ticking clock going while they show Jacks feet at the bottom of a bathroom stall.

That's what commercial breaks are for.

Hell, Jack has sex during commercial breaks too. When he climaxes, his penus screams "Jack Bauer".

That's what commercial breaks are for.

Hell, Jack has sex during commercial breaks too. When he climaxes, his penus screams "Jack Bauer".

If you buy the whole season on DVD. It'll show it in the deleted scenes.

;)

:thumbsdown: Now quit playing and answer my question!!! :cry:

The guys on the radio this AM had a 3 minute tape of nothing but Keifer saying "dammit"....crassic :thumbsdown:

:cry: Now quit playing and answer my question!!! ;)

:thumbsdown:

I fell asleep during a couple of episodes, so I might have missed that.

Maybe 24 has lost it's luster on me. And I only started watching it during Season 3.

Wow. I thought last night's episode was atrocious.

The scenes with the ex- :unsure: -lady... before, during, and after the meeting the Ex-Prez Logan were PAINFULLY long and boring. PAINFULLY.