Sign in to follow this  
Wildman

Q&A

Anyone with re-draft, dynasty, or rookie questions that want my take, post'em and I'll answer 'em.

Addai or Rudi? who would you protect?

Where do you see DeAngelo Williams going in fantasy re-drafts?

Donte Stallworth where does he get drafted as well?

yeah Matt I got a Dynasty one for ya...

Which member of the cast claimed to have seen a UFO, and what episode was that?

:dunno:

Will Fast Willie Parker still be a stud in 2007?

Redraft: Peyton Manning vs. Willie Parker - who do you take?

Is Clinton Portis really not a first round pick in redraft leagues? I won't hesitate to grab him in round 2 if people underestimate him that much regardless of whatever situation some perceive with Betts.

Addai or Rudi? who would you protect?

Where do you see DeAngelo Williams going in fantasy re-drafts?

Donte Stallworth where does he get drafted as well?

I like Addai because as much as Dungy wants to use a 2-back system, I think Addai gets more opportunities because a) he earned them with his play :cry: the rookie they get won't be the quality of Addai c) I still don't see how he won't get at least 2/3 of the carries each game unless they bring in a great veteran d) Rudi is getting up there and his all around game isn't as dynamic as Addai's.

I think Williams is a guy who might experience a leap in value as the preseason gets under way. I think he'll be seen as a solid #2 RB with upside if he is made the featured guy and gets through the preseason healthy. I'd say he's an end of the 2nd-beginng of the 3rd round back in most re-drafts. He was one of my top backs in the 2006 RSP last year. I think he can handle the load.

Donte is a player I'm a bit skeptical of...(granted I own him in a dynasty league). I haven't seen Brady have a featured receiver and I don't think he'll start. I'd rather have Stallworth as a low-end #2 WR. I think he could slip a bit in more competitive leagues because of the NE factor and owners viewing the situation as a spread the ball around attack that won't help Donte generate great numbers. I also think his durability remains a questionmark as usual. I'd say he's a pick in rounds 4-6, but I'd much rather wait for him later...

yeah Matt I got a Dynasty one for ya...

Which member of the cast claimed to have seen a UFO, and what episode was that?

:dunno:

LOL....never watched it, but I would guess the blonde :clap:

Will Fast Willie Parker still be a stud in 2007?

Redraft: Peyton Manning vs. Willie Parker - who do you take?

Is Clinton Portis really not a first round pick in redraft leagues? I won't hesitate to grab him in round 2 if people underestimate him that much regardless of whatever situation some perceive with Betts.

Most redrafts I'd take Fast Willie becuase I believe the separation factor in fpts between RBs is greater than that of QBs. Although Manning is awesome, I still believe you can win with a 6th or 7th round pick at QB. I'd like to have Fast Willie as my #2 RB.

I agree with you on Portis. If he didn't get hurt last year, the talk around DC was that he'd have a Priest Holmes-like season. Now does Gibbs get more cautious because of the injury? I can see that possibility, but tell me this: don't good offensive coaches always stick with the hot hand in a game? Gibbs doesn't strike me as the type that just pulls a guy because of his plan on paper. I'd take Portis late first round and be extremely happy about it.

Fruuuunkiss!!

Mother Teresa told me to tell you payback ain't pretty....

Hey Matt....I've been reading the 2007 RSP, lots of great stuff, thanks for the hard work! :P

Question: I have an upcoming initial dynasty startup draft I'm preparing for. 1 initial combined Vet/Rook draft for the first year, 14 team league, PPR for WR/TE only. I have made a bunch of pre-draft trades, and have accumulated 7 picks in rounds 2 & 3. I plan to stock up on talent there, building my core....but will then be out of the draft rotation until rd 10...pick 110, where I then have all my regular picks.

I am wondering, since this draft is a combined vet/rook, do you think some of the RB rooks like Brian Leonard/Ahmad Bradshaw/Lorenzo Booker or WR rooks like Jason Hill/Anthony Gonzalez will be around in rounds 10 to 15ish...or even later? I guess I just have no idea where these type of guys will fall in a combined situation. Any thoughts?

TM  G   Crank Fpts  Elite	#1		#2		 Subpar
18. Shaun Alexander  SEA 10 22.46 16.04 0.00% 30.00% 60.00% 40.00% 
19. Marion Barber	  DAL 16 21.28 14.19 0.00% 31.25% 62.50% 37.50% 
20. Edgerrin James	ARI 16 20.48 15.60 0.00% 31.25% 56.25% 43.75% 
21. Joseph Addai	   IND 16 19.94 16.79 12.50% 37.50% 43.75% 56.25% 

Interesting question...Addai is a player I believe is on his way up. Alexander is a player I believe will have a bounceback season because he's healthy. For the season, Alexander had a slightly more consistent year despite injury. I think Addai's lack of consistency came from the two-headed backfield and it being his rookie season. The Colts were cautious with him. Despite what they say, I believe the training wheels come off this season. The end of last year is an indication of this....

Last 8 weeks of the season's crank formatted for 2 points per reception:

17. Joseph Addai		IND 8 23.31 18.65 25.00% 25.00% 50.00% 50.00% 
18. Rudi Johnson	   CIN 8 22.74 16.54 0.00% 25.00% 62.50% 37.50% 
19. Shaun Alexander SEA 7 21.58 16.79 0.00% 28.57% 57.14% 42.86% 

I honestly believe both players will have top 12 fantasy seasons at their position. I am more inclined to go with Alexander based on the fact I think you have a better chance of getting Addai as a #2 RB in re-drafts. At this early of a stage, I think you might be able to get both players if picking 7th or lower in a serpentine draft.

Seriously, if Indy grabs a back in the draft like Lorenzo Booker (which I heard was a possibility, but I don't understand it)--that just means Addai is most likely to be the featured back. Will Addai lose receptions? I don't think so. He did good things in the passing game last year. I think Booker could wind up in the slot or create mismatches where Addai winds up in space more effectively with a second RB. Either way, I believe Addai will get to have a chance to produce like Edge.

Hey Matt....I've been reading the 2007 RSP, lots of great stuff, thanks for the hard work! :P

Question: I have an upcoming initial dynasty startup draft I'm preparing for. 1 initial combined Vet/Rook draft for the first year, 14 team league, PPR for WR/TE only. I have made a bunch of pre-draft trades, and have accumulated 7 picks in rounds 2 & 3. I plan to stock up on talent there, building my core....but will then be out of the draft rotation until rd 10...pick 110, where I then have all my regular picks.

I am wondering, since this draft is a combined vet/rook, do you think some of the RB rooks like Brian Leonard/Ahmad Bradshaw/Lorenzo Booker or WR rooks like Jason Hill/Anthony Gonzalez will be around in rounds 10 to 15ish...or even later? I guess I just have no idea where these type of guys will fall in a combined situation. Any thoughts?

I think the receivers will be there. I also think the RBs you mentioned might have a chance to make it that far. It depends on how many at each position you start and the roster size. If you start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WR, 1 TE then I think you have an excellent shot of landing these rookies because they aren't as high profile as the big names you see on every other draft board--i.e.--Pittman, Hunt, Jarrett, Rice, Meachem, etc.

In a combined ldraft, rookie WRs should last awhile (unless named Calvin Johnson and I doubt he goes before round 6-7) because even recently only 1 rookie WR has a good enough initial fantasy season to make an impact (Colston, Clayton, Moss, Glenn, etc.). Most sensible owners will try to pick vets that can produce and pick them earlier, then go for the rookies after filling their starting lineups with established guys.

Thanks for the offer:

10 team keeper league (can only keep players for three years though). We start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 d, 1 k.

After keeping Tomlinson and Holt (my last year on both), who's my third (2 yrs available on all):

McGahee

Chester Taylor

C. Palmer

Thanks for the offer:

10 team keeper league (can only keep players for three years though). We start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 d, 1 k.

After keeping Tomlinson and Holt (my last year on both), who's my third (2 yrs available on all):

McGahee

Chester Taylor

C. Palmer

If it appears most of the good QBs are kept, I'd go with Palmer. Otherwise, McGahee. I like the Baltimore defense, McNair-Clayton-Wiliams-Mason in year #2, and McGahee is a back that should have a chance to shine in this offense. I think Taylor's prospects are limited due to the QB and WRs in Minny that are young or lacking polish. McGahee might not pan out as the big-time "breakout year" player I think some will project for him, but he's worth the risk. He has all the tools to be an excellent back and finally has a decent offense around him.

Off to lunch...I'll be back for more in an hour or so...

Anyone with re-draft, dynasty, or rookie questions that want my take, post'em and I'll answer 'em.

Wildman,

1- What's your take on Tony Scheffler for the 2007 now that Daniel Graham has signed in Denver?

2- Also, what about Jerious Norwood's role in ATL with the new coach and blocking scheme?

Thanks

Mother Teresa told me to tell you payback ain't pretty....

I'll drop her like a bad habit.

Not so much a FF question but what do you think about MJD's talent level. Do you think he has the ability to become an upper echelon back in the NFL?

Keeper league ?.

FWParker or Maroney as my #2 rb.

I have them in two of my leagues where I need to cut one or the other. Am I crazy to keep Maroney in one league and FWParker in the other?? I don't like all of my eggs in one basket. On the other hand, I watch every Steeler game and sure enjoy seeing the Steelers and FWP score, but that clouds my fantasy perceptions.

Who will have the better career?? Thanks

Who are you, Wildman? Normally I would berate someone so bold as to figure himself important enough to announce the random answering of questions. But then I notice that people are taking you seriously, so there must be something here. Riddle me this, and I will ask you a fantasy football-related question.

:pointstosky:

Wildman,

1- What's your take on Tony Scheffler for the 2007 now that Daniel Graham has signed in Denver?

2- Also, what about Jerious Norwood's role in ATL with the new coach and blocking scheme?

Thanks

My take on Tony Scheffler is not very high because I believe this is Graham's shot to take his game to the next level as an offensive threat. He is a good run blocker, so I can see Scheffler getting more pass receiving opportunities in 2-TE sets. If you are in a deep keeper league I'd hold onto him, but he's a late pick in re-draft leagues at best.

I like Norwood's chances to excel. He's a shifty runner with very good balance. He proved he could run up the middle in the SEC on an overmatched MSU squad. I'd feel good about Norwood as a mid round re-draft guy after you've picked your basic starting lineup

Not so much a FF question but what do you think about MJD's talent level. Do you think he has the ability to become an upper echelon back in the NFL?

I had him rated as one of the 5 best RBs from the rookie draft in my 2006 RSP and gave him a grade of an upper echelon back during that time. I still stand behind it because he is a strong back with excellent balance and vision. If you notice, he has the body of a 220 pound back below the waist, but the height and shiftiness of a scat back. He can catch, and his speed/elusiveness borders on uncommon. I think he has a shot to put up very strong #2 RB numbers again and depending on Taylor's status heading into the season, his ceiling could be very high.

I wouldn't make him my #1 RB in a re-draft this year unless Taylor is out of the picture completely. I would make him my #2 RB and feel comfortable with it--especially if drafting towards the end of round two

Keeper league ?.

FWParker or Maroney as my #2 rb.

I have them in two of my leagues where I need to cut one or the other. Am I crazy to keep Maroney in one league and FWParker in the other?? I don't like all of my eggs in one basket. On the other hand, I watch every Steeler game and sure enjoy seeing the Steelers and FWP score, but that clouds my fantasy perceptions.

Who will have the better career?? Thanks

Wow...I like Maroney better because he has more power, nearly as sudden as Parker, and won't be competing with Dillon for carries. It's a tough call because in reality Parker has been good and as you are wondering, Maroney has only a year under his belt and potential doesn't always translate.

I'm a risk-taker, so I'd take my chances on Maroney. I have Maroney in a dynasty league and if I had to choose between him and Parker, I'd probably still go with Maroney. If Maroney were coming out in this draft, I'd have him fairly even with the top two backs in this class. I think Parker's production is about as good as it's going to get. I believe if you combine Maroney's and Dillon's production from last year and take 75-80% of that total, that's his upside. Or just look at Dillon's production from their last SB season and give Maroney more yardage....if Maroney's upside translates as better than Parker (I think it will) that supports my answer.

Who are you, Wildman? Normally I would berate someone so bold as to figure himself important enough to announce the random answering of questions. But then I notice that people are taking you seriously, so there must be something here. Riddle me this, and I will ask you a fantasy football-related question.

:banana:

Well, none of this means I'm going to have THE TRUTH when it comes to my views on fantasy football. I'm sure many on this board will give as good, if not better advice or responses. I certainly value them when I read the board. But here's what I've done in this industry in the past few years...

I've been writing two columns a week for this site since 2004--The Gut Check and 20/20 Hindsight

I developed a statistically based formula to track player consistency called The Crank Score. I published an article about it in a nationally distributed fantasy football magazine last year.

I am the SOFA auction league champion a league for fantasy writers from various well-known sites.

I am the 2-time Fantasy Auctioneer Experts League champ another league for fantasy writers from various well-known sites.

I appear or have appeared weekly on radio shows on behalf of this site answering caller questions regarding fantasy football during the season in KC, ESPN Baltimore, ESPN Miami, Miami the Ticket, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, Phoenix, Seattle....

I was finalist for the FSWA's 2005 Fantasy Writer of the Year.

That said, I've been playing in my local fantasy league for 11 years and those guys regularly beat me :banana: I did win the points title this year, but lost in the second round of the playoffs. I also had a 6-10 record in my dynasty league, but came in second in total points (Chad Johnson and QB injuries killed me)....

I used to be regular on this board but I've spent 8 months writing a 392-page book we sell online at the site called The Rookie Scouting Portfolio. It's a film breakdown of 116 offensive skill position prospects.

Hope that helps...not that my take on your question could be incredibly off base, but at least you know I try figure out what I'm talking about :banana:

I'll drop her like a bad habit.

LOL!!!

I know, I was just joshin' ya. Nice to have you stop in now and again.

I'm wondering who, after Calvin Johnson, is your best bet to be a surefire, playmaking #1 WR (both reality and fantasy)? It seems many scouts like Ginn, but I see him getting destroyed in a full-time WR roll at (less than?) 180lbs.

I know, I was just joshin' ya. Nice to have you stop in now and again.

I'm wondering who, after Calvin Johnson, is your best bet to be a surefire, playmaking #1 WR (both reality and fantasy)? It seems many scouts like Ginn, but I see him getting destroyed in a full-time WR roll at (less than?) 180lbs.

LOL...thanks...now I feel foolish...

I'm not a fan of Ginn--I'll tell you that much. He's great with the ball in his hands, but I'll just say getting it in his hands might not be as easy as it was at OSU.

Surefire #1? Look towards Dwayne Bowe. I like two players more than him, but they might be more limited in potential as Reggie Wayne #1A types in a good offense. Bowe is a guy I think has a chance to be an "uppder middle class man's" T.O. due to his ability after the catch, size, and improving hands....

PPR - QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, D, K.

5 Keepers:

V. Young, L. Johnson, E. James, S. Smith, and either Chambers or Winslow. I had originally opted for Winslow, however his microfracture surgery has made me think Chambers. Your pick?

I've been offered Portis and Roy Williams for LJ. I do this right? Basically, do you like Portis and Roy more than LJ and Chambers? Both are a few years younger and while I love LJ, I think the upgrade at WR is worth it.

Also, we can keep two scout teamers which are players never scoring a certain threshhold of points and less than 4 years in the league. Pick two from:

Jason Campbell

Tavarius Jackson

Cedric Houston

Brandon Marshall

Demetrius Williams

Tony Scheffler

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Forgot to mention I've the #1 pick in the draft next year and will be taking Peterson if that sways your opinion at all. Thanks again.

PPR - QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, D, K.

5 Keepers:

V. Young, L. Johnson, E. James, S. Smith, and either Chambers or Winslow. I had originally opted for Winslow, however his microfracture surgery has made me think Chambers. Your pick? [/b]Definitely keep Chambers, but the prevailing reason should also have to do with the fact that WR is more valuable and harder to find than a good TE.

I've been offered Portis and Roy Williams for LJ. I do this right? Basically, do you like Portis and Roy more than LJ and Chambers? Both are a few years younger and while I love LJ, I think the upgrade at WR is worth it. I'd say that's a good trade. Smith, Williams, and Chambers is a good WR trio. I'd hate to lose LJ, but if you go by the theory that a big workload this year will cause a dropoff next, then I think it's a smart, pre-emptive move. I don't think LJ will drop off the face of the earth, but this should help your team with Portis back to health and still capable of being a big-time option. I'd doit

Also, we can keep two scout teamers which are players never scoring a certain threshhold of points and less than 4 years in the league. Pick two from:

Jason Campbell--He's going to get every chance to be the man and in a Gibbs offense that could be good.

Tavarius Jackson

Cedric Houston

Brandon Marshall--Most upside of anyone on this list that's not a QB

Demetrius Williams

Tony Scheffler

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Forgot to mention I've the #1 pick in the draft next year and will be taking Peterson if that sways your opinion at all. Thanks again.

Answers above...good luck!

Cool, those were my two choices of scouters except I was thinking Sheffler if I don't keep Winslow. I saw you're comments on him above though.

The only think you're off with is the trade is I'd be doing 2 for 1 so I'd no longer be keeping Chambers cause he'd be a 6th guy.

So its either:

Young, LJ, Edge, Smith and Chambers or

Young, Portis, Edge, Smith and Roy

Have a good one!

Cool, those were my two choices of scouters except I was thinking Sheffler if I don't keep Winslow. I saw you're comments on him above though.

The only think you're off with is the trade is I'd be doing 2 for 1 so I'd no longer be keeping Chambers cause he'd be a 6th guy.

So its either:

Young, LJ, Edge, Smith and Chambers or

Young, Portis, Edge, Smith and Roy

Have a good one!

If you took Portis and Betts' numbers and combined them in 2006 you're looking at a 1500-1600-yard, 12-15 TD season--definite top 5 numbers for an RB. James was the 16th most productive RB in total points last year and I think should be better this year, but top 5 better? I doubt it. I think the combo of his team and age might mean his best years are behind him. I wish that weren't the case.

The Gap between Williams and Chambers is much greater based on last season. Although Chambers in 2005 was similar to Williams in 2006. While Cam Cameron has a great reputation. Mike Martz has delivered on his more consistently in the NFL. I'd take my chances with this trade. I don't see how Gibbs is going to give Betts enough carries to be a #1 RB unless Portis gets hurt again.

Hey Matt - will you be conducting an "expert analysis" of the Homer Mock Draft?

I'm sure I speak for everyone in expressing that we'd love for you to be our resident Mel Kaiper at the end of each round...your knowledge of rookies surpasses all but the most hardcore of FFT geeks.

:thumbsdown:

Hey Matt - will you be conducting an "expert analysis" of the Homer Mock Draft?

I'm sure I speak for everyone in expressing that we'd love for you to be our resident Mel Kaiper at the end of each round...your knowledge of rookies surpasses all but the most hardcore of FFT geeks.

:thumbsdown:

It's slow as molasses here at the mailroom. I think I'll make my way over....

It's slow as molasses here at the mailroom. I think I'll make my way over....

...spoke too soon....can't promise, but I'll check it out--sounds fun

Wildman,

Care to go out on a limb and predict a long shot rookie to possibly have a Marques Colston coming out party?

Wildman,

Care to go out on a limb and predict a long shot rookie to possibly have a Marques Colston coming out party?

Yeah sure...I'll name several and give my take from there...

Longshots....real long shots...

Robert Hubbard RB-Nevada--A bit on a light side, but he runs with great pad level and has a burst out of his cuts that caught my eye. He can catch, too. Kind of reminded me of Terrell Davis but with more shake and bake (God every time I think of that phrase, I think of Ricky Bobby...LOL)

Eugene Gross RB--MTSU--A poor man's Brian Westbrook? He can catch, very elusive, and good balance.

Curtis Brown-RB-BYU--Very good receiver, showed some nice skills as a runner.

Idris Moss WR -Tulsa--not as big as Steve Smith; not as fast as Steve Smith but has some serious concentration to make the big grab. He runs very well afterthe catch.

Vincent Marshall WR Houston--Pretty polished receiver, but extremely small.

David Ball WR New Hampshire--Wow can this guy catch the football! If he shows an semblance of speed/burst, he'll be the surprise of the draft.

James Jones, Jr....Only saw limited time of him, but liked what I saw--probably the best bet of all the WRs to come out of nowhere.

QB--Luke Getsy...I like how he plays but I doubt he even sees a field in 2-3 years.

I'd say of this group it's between Ball, Jones Jr, and Hubbard....

Yeah sure...I'll name several and give my take from there...

Longshots....real long shots...

Robert Hubbard RB-Nevada--A bit on a light side, but he runs with great pad level and has a burst out of his cuts that caught my eye. He can catch, too. Kind of reminded me of Terrell Davis but with more shake and bake (God every time I think of that phrase, I think of Ricky Bobby...LOL)

Eugene Gross RB--MTSU--A poor man's Brian Westbrook? He can catch, very elusive, and good balance.

Curtis Brown-RB-BYU--Very good receiver, showed some nice skills as a runner.

Idris Moss WR -Tulsa--not as big as Steve Smith; not as fast as Steve Smith but has some serious concentration to make the big grab. He runs very well afterthe catch.

Vincent Marshall WR Houston--Pretty polished receiver, but extremely small.

David Ball WR New Hampshire--Wow can this guy catch the football! If he shows an semblance of speed/burst, he'll be the surprise of the draft.

James Jones, Jr....Only saw limited time of him, but liked what I saw--probably the best bet of all the WRs to come out of nowhere.

QB--Luke Getsy...I like how he plays but I doubt he even sees a field in 2-3 years.

I'd say of this group it's between Ball, Jones Jr, and Hubbard....

Thnaks Wildman! I'm in a new dynasty league so this info really helps!

Thnaks Wildman! I'm in a new dynasty league so this info really helps!

Well, these are real long shots. I wouldn't draft them over the established guys or mid-tier prospects. Some of these guys won't even be drafted...

Hey Wildman. Why don't you settle this controversy that has gone on long enough.

What happens to Michael Turner? Does he stay? Does he go? If he goes....who is it to and what is it for?

TIA

Hey Wildman. Why don't you settle this controversy that has gone on long enough.

What happens to Michael Turner? Does he stay? Does he go? If he goes....who is it to and what is it for?

TIA

I think he stays. I don't think a team will want to spend that much on him. I believe he's close to worth it, but I think SD believes they have the best 1-2 punch in the league and they are able to compete for a title with this depth.

Which teams need a featured back right now? Buffalo? Green Bay? Houston? I think draft day is the time he'll wind up elsewhere if it happens...

Wildman, I have Addai, Maroney and Turner in a dynasty league where you can start 2/3 rb's along with 2/3 wr's. At wr I'm kind of thin with Santana Moss, Colston, Burress, Cotchery. I have the 1.01 rookie pick and I'm really enamored with Calvin Johnson. Am I crazy to consider him over Peterson or Lynch? I know it's difficult to project anything til after the draft but I'm not really sold on Peterson with his injury concerns.

Where does Moss end up and what kind of a season does he have?

Lee Evans - will he be a solid #1 with the improvements to Buffalo's O-line and Losman's experience?

Wildman, I have Addai, Maroney and Turner in a dynasty league where you can start 2/3 rb's along with 2/3 wr's. At wr I'm kind of thin with Santana Moss, Colston, Burress, Cotchery. I have the 1.01 rookie pick and I'm really enamored with Calvin Johnson. Am I crazy to consider him over Peterson or Lynch? I know it's difficult to project anything til after the draft but I'm not really sold on Peterson with his injury concerns.

Yes, I'm afraid you are crazy to take Johnson, but I understand your affliction!

The reason is RBs are just way more valuable in your league type and Johnson will need to have an insane season to be worth an RB. I'd be happy with either of those two backs. Very happy. I know why you like Calvin. It's just so tempting, but just look at the best WR performances and you see that fantasy RBs tend to be more valuable.

Turner is no guaranteed start...

Where does Moss end up and what kind of a season does he have?

LOL...no clue but as a charter Moss owner in a dynasty league, I'm hoping it's Green Bay via draft day trade involving a 2nd round pick and a conditional pick and he has a 1300 yard season.

Realistically? I think no matter where he goes 1100 yards is the best we can hope and I'm more realistically thinking 800-900 and 7-8 scores. Not very good numbers, but I think that's what it will be in Oakland. Higher if in GB...

Lee Evans - will he be a solid #1 with the improvements to Buffalo's O-line and Losman's experience?

I don't believe it. I think he'll be a solid #2 because the running game is still an unknown with McGahee gone and Thomas as the only known RB with known production on the roster.

Evans will likely be an exciting play from week to week, but I think he'll still be inconsistent.

Wildman,

I can keep 2 players and they cannot be the same position. With that said my 1st keeper will be chestor taylor. I will lose a very late round for him. The 2nd I thoughy you could help me out with. In our league, we lose a round for the player we want to keep

Ex. I drafted t.o. last year in the 2nd this year I would lose a 1st

Jennings (last round)

Norwood (7th round)

Vince Young (pretty late round)

Brady and T.O (both would be 1st rounders)

Im thinking jennings or young. I was hoping norwood but it looks as if hes gonna back up dunn again/blocking scheme

Thanks

Wildman,

I can keep 2 players and they cannot be the same position. With that said my 1st keeper will be chestor taylor. I will lose a very late round for him. The 2nd I thoughy you could help me out with. In our league, we lose a round for the player we want to keep

Ex. I drafted t.o. last year in the 2nd this year I would lose a 1st

Jennings (last round)

Norwood (7th round)

Vince Young (pretty late round)

Brady and T.O (both would be 1st rounders)

Im thinking jennings or young. I was hoping norwood but it looks as if hes gonna back up dunn again/blocking scheme

Thanks

If your due date is prior to the draft, I'd probably say the safest choice is Young. His upside makes him an excellent QB for your team. I think Jennings is a Favre-favorite and will only get better this season if healthy and they don't trade for Moss....I'd probably go with Jennings if there's a good chance there won't be a trade. But I think it will be harder for you to get Young back than Jennings, so....Young is still my first choice.

Pennington or McNair :lol: