Big-N-Ugly Betty or Dead Sexy Samantha

Well don't just sit there, PICK ONE!  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather plow?

• 250lb Ugly chick
    • Smokin' hot dead model

how long has she been dead :) :bench:

From the other thread: "Dead less than 24 hours"

Also I voted Betty. To me this is a no-brainer. Aside from the moral guilt that would follow raping a dead chick, I think you would be taking a serious risk with your Johnson thrusting it into a nonliving vagina. :shudder:

Either way I'm scared for life.

Something about a dead woman makes me wanna :clap: Something just too wrong about that.

I'll take the fatty and just drink a bottle of Jack just before. Then she'll look like a smokin hottie to me. I'll probably have to naw my arm off in the morning to get away clean, but I can live with out my left arm.

From the other thread: "Dead less than 24 hours"

Also I voted Betty. To me this is a no-brainer. Aside from the moral guilt that would follow raping a dead chick, I think you would be taking a serious risk with your Johnson thrusting it into a nonliving vagina. :shudder:

Is it considered rape? I mean its not like she is saying no or anything :clap:

Kutulu asked me to ask this question.

Is it considered rape? I mean its not like she is saying no or anything :clap:

Kutulu asked me to ask this question.

Even if it was rape, she wouldn't be considered a good witness on the stand.

I'd like to sleep with the fat chick.

After sex, I'd kill her. Then cut her open from end to end with a knife, and climb inside her. She will act like an warm blanket so that I can stay warm when I drift off into peaceful slumber.

After sex, I'd kill her. Then cut her open from end to end with a knife, and climb inside her. She will act like an warm blanket so that I can stay warm when I drift off into peaceful slumber.

:dunno:

So this is how it works? We beat a thread to death on day one and do a poll about it on day two? ;)

Man, we gotta be hurtin for material around here...

So this is how it works? We beat a thread to death on day one and do a poll about it on day two? ;)

Man, we gotta be hurtin for material around here...

we need your help wiffle. got any new focked up aliments? bush pissin you off lately? anyone bugging you while you try an drink alone?

How old is Phillybear ? hmmmmmm wondering if he could be the Zodiac Killer ! :thumbsup:

we need your help wiffle. got any new focked up aliments? bush pissin you off lately? anyone bugging you while you try an drink alone?

I can't carry this bored by myself. Nobody offers a more diverse poop/politics/drinking/news/sports portfolio than me. :thumbsup: - Mostly just a buncha one-trick ponies around here.

Yeah, but I bet she smells like a TonTon.