Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

If given this choice who would you rather DO ?

A 250 Lb ugly chick

or a Hot Model who is recently deceased ( Dead less than 24 hours )

you had to choose 1 or the other.

Strange and twisted watercooler topic today at the office.

A 250 Lb ugly chick

ugly's still wet and warm. that's the most important part. I can close my eyes, but dry and cold ain't no fun. But hey - with your wife, I guess I'm preaching to the choir, huh?

....'course, the dead'un wouldn't want to snuggle afterward.... :dunno:

Okay lets break this bad boy down:

Fat Girl Pro's: You know she will throw the tang on you since she is fat and all. Plus, she is alive.

Fat Girl Con's: She is fat and ugly. Plus, she will call you constantly afterwards.

Dead model Pro's: She is was smokin' hot. She will never call you afterwards.

Dead Model Con's: Well, she is dead which is kinda weird. Plus, there is no chance of foreplay, and lubrication could be a problem.

Looks like a tie to me. :dunno:

I'll take both of them at the same time. :dunno:

Change that 24 hours to 6 and I might consider but too much uncertainty with the 24 hour timeframe. I'll take the BBW

Can I just rub one out myself? :dunno:

Yea i'd take the fat chick. All pvssy is warm and moist on the inside. Or i could just dig her out for a min or two and considering she's a fat chick, i'm sure she could give me amazing head while im picturing elsa benitez to get me off in under 10 minutes.

If I was forced to do one or the other, I'd have to take the 250 pounder.

Was the model just dead, looking the same, or was she floating in a river for a couple of hours?

Was the model just dead, looking the same, or was she floating in a river for a couple of hours?

A couple hours floating in the river she could be all bloated up like the duece and a half. Except her eyes would be pecked out by the fish......SEXY !!!

24 hrs is plenty of time to develop quite a stank, yet it still may be fresher than a 250 lb wog. I say model. I dont bone dogs, Ive got a rep to keep. Id rather be considered a necrophile (sp?) than a tub fukka.

Are the lights on or off? This is critical to my decision.

ETA: I think we all know which one Phillybear would choose. :dunno:

are we allowed to "warm up" said model??? has rigomortis set it??? can i pose her and make her knees touch her elbows???

eh... fat chick will do whatever i tell her to also... plus she can titty fock/blow me... :banana:

ETA: I think we all know which one Phillybear would choose. :lol:

Indeed - philybear would pose the dead model spread eagle on the floor and force the fat chick to put a banana up her own arse while focking the dead chick with a strap-on at gunpoint while he masturbates furiously to Faces of Death Vol II.

:first:

but that's just a guess, mind you

are we allowed to "warm up" said model??? has rigomortis set it??? can i pose her and make her knees touch her elbows???

eh... fat chick will do whatever i tell her to also... plus she can titty fock/blow me... :banana:

yeah, except even without the rigor, chances are good that the fat chick cannot make her knees touch her elbows.

Just saying...

Indeed - philybear would pose the dead model spread eagle on the floor and force the fat chick to put a banana up her own arse while focking the dead chick with a strap-on at gunpoint while he masturbates furiously to Faces of Death Vol II.

:banana:

but that's just a guess, mind you

yeah, except even without the rigor, chances are good that the fat chick cannot make her knees touch her elbows.

Just saying...

hmm... the the elbow flaps touch the knees??? :first:

"but dry and cold ain't no fun. But hey - with your wife, I guess I'm preaching to the choir, huh? "

Also comes in handy "sig line" size. :banana:

No brainer. The fat chick will make me a sammich when we're done.

Yeah, but she'll prolly eat it too. :banana:

I couldn't physically get it up for either.

So youre looking at say Jessica Alba neekid and dead for a few hours - youre not gonna pop one ? ? :dunno:

A 250 Lb ugly chick

I'd pick the dead model. I've focked many a 250 lb ugly chick in my day. Adding another horse to the stable wouldnt do much for me at this point.

Can size :shocking: ....visuals you know.

Dead model....no fat chicks allowed.....PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No difference. Both will be dead right after I have sex with them.

If women were discussing this same topic, 300 lb slob or dead Brad Pitt, and approached both choices with the same attitude, would that turn you off to women? This doesn't turn me off to guys, but considering it came up in a water cooler convo, and not just the internets...turns me off to A LOT of guys.

If women were discussing this same topic, 300 lb slob or dead Brad Pitt, and approached both choices with the same attitude, would that turn you off to women? This doesn't turn me off to guys, but considering it came up in a water cooler convo, and not just the internets...turns me off to A LOT of guys.

Killing Brad Pitt makes me horny. :unsure:

see, I'd post the things I've said about sex with fatties/the dead (not the band, but that's gross too) in here on the 'net, but the chances of me relaying any of this sick crap to anyone ever are slim. I consider it stream of conciousness with potential for sick hillarity.

:dunno:

Killing Brad Pitt makes me horny. :rolleyes:

...and note he did not disagree with my earlier assumption. :argue: