Sign in to follow this  
IndyTom

Sopranos: Beginning of the End Starts Tonight

which sparked a birthday bj for ME !!!!!!

thanks Tony !

So damn funny. My wife just looked over at me and smiled. I said, yep nothing says happy birthday like a good polishing. :cry:

i'm pretty sure bobby was wearing latex gloves.

the episode was still focking terrible. :cry:

The whole point of Entourage is that it provides a fantasy in which one of your buddies strikes it rich and so all of you get to live the good life, buying new toys and partying with hot chicks. Its entertainment in its most vacuous state.

It is a tip that just because you can't comprehend the message it doesn't mean there isn't one.

You should pick up a book and stop :cry:

Despite the weapon charge being pretty paper-thin, this kid could become a problem.

I think the FBI may use him as bait to try and construct a witness tampering charge to beef up their RICO case.

To end the season, Tony will probably end up in jail or dead. My guess is dead.

way to go out on a limb.

i'm pretty sure bobby was wearing latex gloves.

the episode was still focking terrible. :cry:

he got close enough so the guy tore his shirt from his chest and probably got some chest hair. he had NO reason to get close, unless he wanted the guy to touch him. Focking stupid.

he got close enough so the guy tore his shirt from his chest and probably got some chest hair. he had NO reason to get close, unless he wanted the guy to touch him. Focking stupid.

agreed. this was just a lame attempt to get SOMETHING in the episode to push the story along.

During the whole episode, I was waiting for something bad to happen at the Soprano house, while AJ was living it up in his parents absence. Especially since Tony and Carm talked about a child drowning. I thought for sure that AJ's girlfriend's child was going to drown (or even Janice and Bobby's)

Maybe that was the writer's point to throw people off. :thumbsup:

Wow. You guys are pretty critical.

I agree that the Sopranos has dragged in the past. I've been critical of the show over the past couple of seasons.

But I thought last night was pretty good. :thumbsup:

Bobby has "come of age" now in the Mob world. Back when he was Junior's dough-boy babysitter, you'd never have imagined he'd beat up Tony or carry out a hit.

Janice may be the most dislikeable character on TV, and that's a credit to the actress who plays her. I detest Janice. I hate the way she focking walks (those oafy lumbering strides), I hate those fat chick sun dresses she wears, I hate her hair, I hate her voice... so you see, she's a fantastic character.

Now, If they don't follow up with the Bobby vs. Chris angle, then I'll be disappointed. That's been my beef with the show, they lay the groundwork for lots of things, but then never really wrap it up or resolve the plot line.

and it was mentioned earlier in this thread, but the Monopoly house sticking out of Tony's face was priceless. That will go down as one of the great scenes in the Sopranos.

...he had NO reason to get close, unless he wanted the guy to touch him. Focking stupid.

well, you want to put one in the head to make sure he's dead.

but he coulda done that from a little further away.

well, you want to put one in the head to make sure he's dead.

but he coulda done that from a little further away.

Exactly. He could have emptied the cartridge into him from 6 feet, he didn't need to stick it up to his head.

I thought the bullet rattling around in the dryer was a nice touch. :thumbsup:

so maybe Bobby will get nabbed because of DNA evidence.

and maybe Bobby will surpass Chris on Tony's "favorites" list.

and maybe Bobby will get pinched by the feds and tell them everything they need to make a RICO case against Tony.

maybe :lol:

I thought the bullet rattling around in the dryer was a nice touch. :lol:

and maybe Bobby will get pinched by the feds and tell them everything they need to make a RICO case against Tony.

maybe :dunno:

maybe the next show won't suck donkey ballz.

maybe. :thumbsup:

I thought the bullet rattling around in the dryer was a nice touch. :thumbsup:

maybe :lol:

No doubt. Given the limited number of episodes left, anything could happen now.

I've no doubt that Bobby is going to roll over on Tony and be the one that lands him in Prison.

Bobby is going to end up becoming Tony's right hand man and wearing a wire.

It is a tip that just because you can't comprehend the message it doesn't mean there isn't one.

You should pick up a book and stop :unsure:

Oh, so Entourage is too sophisticated for me? If that were the case, forget picking up a book, I'd need a gun.

Anyway, I agree that last night's episode of Sopranos sucked. The last nine episodes and thats the best they could start off with? Doesn't bode well.

My guess is dead.

Doubtful:

The specter of mortality isn't something he longs to see along the road ahead, either. He's held death at bay, if just barely, for decades. But there will come a time when that will no longer be possible. Will it come somewhere in that ninth episode? Smart money says it won't -- in part because Chase has let it be known that one thing he doesn't like about the classic Hollywood gangster movies, most of them made at Warner Bros. in the 1930s, is that they ended with the death of the major mobster and the implicit moral that "crime doesn't pay."

They had to end that way because of rules in the Motion Picture Production Code, to which all the major studios subscribed.

It's very hard to imagine James Gandolfini as Tony aping Edward G. Robinson in "Little Caesar," lying in or near the gutter as life leaks out of his body and gasping rhetorically, "Mother of mercy -- is this the end of Rico?" Or the end of Tony? Chase likes to do what the audience least expects, notes HBO vice president Quentin Schaffer, and what they expect is probably Tony expiring in the traditional hail of bullets.

No, there will be some other kind of hail.

Well, at least Tony got a Birthday morning 'wake-up call' from Carmella.... :banana:

is that a BEG® move? :unsure:

I thought for sure that AJ's girlfriend's child was going to drown (or even Janice and Bobby's)

Maybe that was the writer's point to throw people off. :banana:

I was waiting for that too - not hoping - because even in fiction kids dying aint funny.

... even in fiction kids dying aint funny.

this goes a long way toward explaining why redtodd didn't make the cut for last comic standing.