Sign in to follow this  
surferskin

Is there anything that makes Pee smell worse...

seriously, i know it's good for you but damn...i don't think i can deal with the rancid smell of another fresh asparagus pee. :blink:

I love asparagus, but have freaked out when peeing in the middle of the night after eating it on more than a few occasions. I was pretty sure I was dying or something.

I love that scene in Austin Powers when he's peeing in the fountain and looks over to see the 'help yourself' asparagus. The little Asian dude starts making a face shortly thereafter. - Too funny. :blink:

it's funny no matter how bad my farts smell, they never really make me sick but i about dry heaved after pissing 10 minutes ago.

I thought this thread was going to be about the stank of PETE#@!# after a night of jousting with shemales.

Chardonnay. Makes it smell like mop bucket water.

Chardonnay. Makes it smell like mop bucket water.

I was trying to imagine what mop bucket water smelled like, and realized that I haven't mopped anything in like 10 years. :mad:

I was trying to imagine what mop bucket water smelled like, and realized that I haven't mopped anything in like 10 years. :mad:

I've never mopped anything. But I've walked by where people have been mopping. Not often because the smell.

Cat piss boiling on the stove. :doublethumbsup:

Why am I not shocked at the number of people on this bored that go around smelling piss?:argue:

were you born without a nose or a d!ck to piss out of? smelling piss from time to time is pretty much unavoidable. :banana:

were you born without a nose or a d!ck to piss out of?

Yes, I was born without a nose to piss out of. But I was lucky enough to get a d!ck to piss out of. :banana: