Sign in to follow this  
dcOne

Gun control? Ummm. We need Korean control.

And Arab control. And all these focks that shouldn't be here in the first place. They oughta be put on ship and sent adrift in the Pacific Ocean.

Gun control my ass.

What's the point of gun control? Save lives? If the freaking goverment wanted to save lives, they'd focking rid the country of cigarettes. Seriously. At least guns are useful. Self defense, hunting, shooting sports. How many lives are ended each year because of smoking related illness vs. guns?

How the fock useful are cigarettes? How useful is aids? What about those silly little aids-spreaders? How come there is no media/government talk of locking them all back in the closet?

I don't think anyone here on a visa should be allowed to buy a gun.

:unsure:

For years, I've I honestly wished the U.S. would send the Statue of Liberty back to France. "Give me your poor, tired, and huddled masses of losers...." To hell with that. Let France be the world's doormat for awhile!

Our lifeboat is full. Why sink it?

I agree. They should have made him use a Mastercard or Discover or something. :mad:

:dunno:

Wouldn't have helped in this case. He wasn't here on a visa...he was a legal resident alien w/a green card.

Wouldn't have helped in this case. He wasn't here on a visa...he was a legal resident alien w/a green card.

Don't try to confuse him with facts.

We need to drop some bombs on this country, and turn it into a parking lot. :dunno: :huh:

What about Mastercard? :dunno:

Don't try to confuse him with facts.

Personally, I think misdirected racism is one of the things that makes this bored greta.

This may have nothing to do with the prior posts. But, you guys should start listening to NPR (national public radio). My God...that is the worst radio show in the world. My radio is going out on my car and that is about all I can pick up for the time being. I actually like some of the stuff...but the rest is a crock.

It is primarily made up of a bunch of sissie men...who like to talk real soft because they think it makes them look intelligent. Well this morning there was a doctor...actually doctors...who were saying that you should never tell the police or anyone else when you have a crazy patient. One said that he had a patient who said he was gonig to kill his land lord. Well...he figured he shouldn't tell the police instead he calls the landlord with the patient in the room. Wow...this is the problem not gun control. A bunch of doctors who think they are God. He was gloating in the fact that his patient didn't kill anyone. WEll guess what A$$wipe...this one did and it could have been your patient. These Dr.'s have to be held responsible...I would go as far to say manslaughter for not reporting something as blatant as an actual threat to authorities.

And by the way..please dont' listen to NPR..it will make your head hurt!!!

And by the way..please dont' listen to NPR..it will make your head hurt!!!

That soft voice (and lack of car commercials) is what makes NPR so great! Even the worst news doesn't sound so bad when it's reported by them.

"Today, hundereds were killed when a car bomb exploded outside a Baghdad market place... and now a short symphony by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart..."

:wacko:

You do know how and why America was founded right? :wacko:

That was great back in the day, lets catch up to the now and reinvent ourselves..... :banana:

That was great back in the day, lets catch up to the now and reinvent ourselves..... :banana:

Those in power today are certainly more worthy to define the rules of our country than our founding fathers :wacko:

This may have nothing to do with the prior posts. But, you guys should start listening to NPR (national public radio). My God...that is the worst radio show in the world. My radio is going out on my car and that is about all I can pick up for the time being. I actually like some of the stuff...but the rest is a crock.

NPR is a network, not a radio show.

Also, public radio rocks my world. I don't know where I'd be without MPR's The Current.

Those in power today are certainly more worthy to define the rules of our country than our founding fathers :banana:

Perhaps less worthy as more capable of understanding current events. It would be inherently inane to suggest that, for instance, Geoerge Washington and Benjamin Franklin concieved of terrorism in a digital age. Entirely unfair to expect their design to travail time and technology pro umquam.....

Time to be reasonable.... :(

Perhaps less worthy as more capable of understanding current events. It would be inherently inane to suggest that, for instance, Geoerge Washington and Benjamin Franklin concieved of terrorism in a digital age. Entirely unfair to expect their design to travail time and technology pro umquam.....

:banana:

Time to be reasonable.... :dunno:

The rules as written by our founding fathers are generic enough to stand the test of time. I'd rather live by those, even 250 years later, than the bastard rules that would be created by the current douches in office. Our founding fathers were not idiots under the influence of special interest groups. They were people who actually cared about the long term health of a great nation.

The rules as written by our founding fathers are generic enough to stand the test of time. I'd rather live by those, even 250 years later, than the bastard rules that would be created by the current douches in office. Our founding fathers were not idiots under the influence of special interest groups. They were people who actually cared about the long term health of a great nation.

I disagree, the rules were written by great men who could not have possibly understood the complexities of the technological world we now live in. Furthermore, they did not makea concrete document because they knew the one thing leaders should, and you havent yet grasped....... they didnt know everything. They left ways for us to change the laws and amend the constitution.

The assertion that those constructs would stand over time forever is not logical or reasonable, it must be amended to allow for new technologies, ideas and situations.

What about Mastercard? :banana:

While I find myself liking you more and more lately when I read about your position on Alec Baldwin, gun control and other hot button issues, I draw the line at stealing my jokes. This one was so 6 posts ago. :dunno:

NPR is a network, not a radio show.

Also, public radio rocks my world. I don't know where I'd be without MPR's The Current.

I realize it is a network...or lack there of. I don't see how anything on NPR could rock your world. I honestly don't think it shoudl be called "National Public Radio." Because it doesn't talk about things our nation cares about...and surely doesn't report it in a fair and balanced way.

I disagree, the rules were written by great men who could not have possibly understood the complexities of the technological world we now live in. Furthermore, they did not makea concrete document because they knew the one thing leaders should, and you havent yet grasped....... they didnt know everything. They left ways for us to change the laws and amend the constitution.

The assertion that those constructs would stand over time forever is not logical or reasonable, it must be amended to allow for new technologies, ideas and situations.

Try telling that to the 2nd Amendment freaks.

I don't see how anything on NPR could rock your world.

Well, if you'd read and/or followed the link, you'd see that I was talking about Minnesota Public Radio's (MPR) The Current, which plays music. They actually have three stations -- the news station, the classical station and The Current.

Try telling that to the 2nd Amendment freaks.

No doubt boo!