Sign in to follow this  
kozmiq

Roswell, New Mexico & UFOs

Anybody see it?

Three hours.

I'm not going to do a freaking poll but you believe or you don't.

What say ye? ( IF you have an opinion )

People who believe in space aliens visiting Earth, also tend to believe in things like ghosts, spirits, angels, haunted houses, big-foot, demons, miracels, esp, fortune tellers, etc...

I don't believe in any of that. Intelligent life somewhere in outer-space or another universe... sure. But not visiting Earf.

People who believe in space aliens visiting Earth, also tend to believe in things like ghosts, spirits, angels, haunted houses, big-foot, demons, miracels, esp, fortune tellers, etc...

I don't believe in any of that. Intelligent life somewhere in outer-space or another universe... sure. But not visiting Earf.

Isn't the surest sign of intelligence that they don't come to this focked up planet?

There is way more evidence of space aliens than there is logical refutation.

Yes, they are very real.

Isn't the surest sign of intelligence that they don't come to this focked up planet?

I've said this before, but...

Imagine you had a spaceship and flew to an alien planet. You find out that depending on where you land, you get taken to a different leader because they have imaginary lines drawn in the dirt marking different territories. They don't work together, but instead are squabbling and killing each other over those imaginary lines and for other ridiculous reasons. And then you find out they worship a dead alien who lived over 2,000 years ago, who they think was their god.

You'd think they were a very immature species.

Yes, they are very real.

I actually agree with you. But, there is a problem with your statement. There is a ton more proof that they dont' exist. Millions of more people haven't seen UFOs than those that have.

It's pretty hard to prove that something doesn't exist.

Imagine you had a spaceship and flew to an alien planet. You find out that depending on where you land, you get taken to a different leader because they have imaginary lines drawn in the dirt marking different territories. They don't work together, but instead are squabbling and killing each other over those imaginary lines and for other ridiculous reasons. And then you find out they worship a dead alien who lived over 2,000 years ago, who they think was their god.

Then for kicks I would take a few of them hostage---anal probe em, douse em in liquor then drop them back off at the 7-11 all while wearing my Elvis costume.

Yes, they are very real.

Have you killed any? :ninja:

:doh: I. Bet. You have!

1. Didn't know Jesus was an alien??

2. Crazy idea....different cultures having different leaders. Crazy I tell you...crazy!!!!

3. Struggles for power and resources...another crazy phenomena that can't be explained!!!

Guys...this world really isn't that bad. There are actually less wars right now than there were hundreds of years ago. Quit your complaining!!!

I've said it before... Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. :dunno:

There pretty much has to be some kind of life out there in the universe somewhere, but to actually believe that any of this life has ever visited this minuscule spec of dust in the vastness of space we call home is completely ludicrous in my opinion. Whatever aircraft you see in the sky is very much human made.

We're aliens from an aliens' point of view, which is the situation presented. HTH!

I've said it before... Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. :dunno:

I truly feel sorry for you Snoop. You must live a very depressed existance. ONce again a great comment with no facts or anything to back anything up. My comprehension is fine...it is you we should all worry about!!!

Let me put it this way. The universe does not revolve around this shitty planet.

I truly feel sorry for you Snoop. You must live a very depressed existance. ONce again a great comment with no facts or anything to back anything up. My comprehension is fine...it is you we should all worry about!!!

Read rybo's reply directly above your's.

Seriously, you are focking stupid and have what may be the worst reading comprehension skills on this board.

:dunno: :( :lol:

Read rybo's reply directly above your's.

Seriously, you are focking stupid and have what may be the worst reading comprehension skills on this board.

:dunno: :( :lol:

Obviously you don't understand my statement...so you will just have to ponder on that. I realize what he was saying....but thank you for your concern.

Go back to discussing Burt Reynolds...

Obviously you don't understand my statement...so you will just have to ponder on that. I realize what he was saying....but thank you for your concern.

Go back to discussing Burt Reynolds...

There is nothing to get, you didn't correctly comprehend Gobbledog's statement. End of Story.

Let me put it this way. The universe does not revolve around this shitty planet.

Yes it does!!! God's gonna smite yo ass!!! :dunno:

2. Crazy idea....different cultures having different leaders. Crazy I tell you...crazy!!!!

3. Struggles for power and resources...another crazy phenomena that can't be explained!!!

I meant the fact that human civilization doesn't yet live under one government reflects the immaturity of our species. Someday, I believe we will. And our overwhelming belief in the supernatural doesn't reflect much intelligence either, IMO.

There is nothing to get, you didn't correctly comprehend Gobbledog's statement. End of Story.

Snoop...I really do appreciate your concern. But, I fully conprehended the statement. I was simply stating that someone who believed that Jesus was the son of God wouldn't ever refer to him as an Alien. Is that so hard to comprehend (for you). I realized Gobble was referring to Aliens on Earth...Yes, Yes, Yes...I understand what he was saying. I do not need you to try to interpert what I comprehend or what I intend when I make a statement.

Yes it does!!! God's gonna smite yo ass!!! :sleep:

I'll do the smitting around these dem parts. You will be so smotten. I'll smut your brains out. :dunno: :first:

We know less about the deep ocean here on earth than we do about space.

Snoop...I really do appreciate your concern. But, I fully conprehended the statement. I was simply stating that someone who believed that Jesus was the son of God wouldn't ever refer to him as an Alien. Is that so hard to comprehend (for you). I realized Gobble was referring to Aliens on Earth...Yes, Yes, Yes...I understand what he was saying. I do not need you to try to interpert what I comprehend or what I intend when I make a statement. :sleep:

Um, when you make a statement on a public message board anyone who reads it has to interpret what you mean, its half of the communication process.

You can just admit you didn't get it...everyone already knows it. You still don't get it.

FLEW TO AN ALIEN PLANET!!!! He's not refering to aliens on earth, he didn't say Jesus was an alien... you keep spinning though, it's fun watching you continue to make excuses rather then just admit you didn't get it...

Um, when you make a statement on a public message board anyone who reads it has to interpret what you mean, its half of the communication process.

You can just admit you didn't get it...everyone already knows it. You still don't get it.

FLEW TO AN ALIEN PLANET!!!! He's not refering to aliens on earth, he didn't say Jesus was an alien... you keep spinning though, it's fun watching you continue to make excuses rather then just admit you didn't get it...

Damn Snoop pay attention...I understood what he was saying. But, my mind works at a higher level than yours....OBVIOUSLY. He was paralleling that to the situation on Earth...that was what I was commenting on. This shouldn't even be an arguement. I was commenting on the inuendo of the comment...not the comment itself. He was (in my opinion) being malicious in his comments about "worshiping a dead alien." End of story...

Damn Snoop pay attention...I understood what he was saying. But, my mind works at a higher level than yours....OBVIOUSLY. He was paralleling that to the situation on Earth...that was what I was commenting on. This shouldn't even be an arguement. I was commenting on the inuendo of the comment...not the comment itself. He was (in my opinion) being malicious in his comments about "worshiping a dead alien." End of story...

I was commenting on the inuendo of the comment...not the comment itself. He was (in my opinion) being malicious in his comments about "worshiping a dead alien." = 1. Didn't know Jesus was an alien??

Yeah, right... ;)

Okay. Lots o' opinions. That's good. And lots o' differing opinions. Even better.

And some senseless arguing. Not so good!

But the main subject of my query was the Roswell, NM UFO crash.

I'm sure everyone knows the premise here. If not, google it and get the basic info.

But here's what last night's show was about.

In 1947 when the crash site was first discovered, the Govt. rushed in and called it a non story. Just a weather baloon they said. Nothing more.

But eyewitnesses said differently. Way too many to deny. Then the Govt. visited these eye witnesses and all changed their stories and refused (REFUSED) to speak further about it.

But evidence kept popping up proving that the coverup was flawed.

Then as time passed and the military personel and eye witnesses grew older, many retold their original stories on their deathbeds or in very old age.

Nurses working at Wright-Patterson air base near Roswell came clean that the Govt. threatened their freedom and in some cases their lives to keep it under wraps. They agreed there were dead bodies brought into the base hospital. As one of these bodies was cut open, a toxic order escapped killing one doctor and 2 hospital workers.

Then old and dying military personel began admitting that an orb was procurred from the site and many modern technologies were discovered.

Okay blah blah blah the Govt. admitted that they lied and covered up many aspects of the crashed orb, etc.

And they perpetrated another hoax story attempting to explain it all away.

So why did the Govt. lie to begin with if there was no story? Why?

Now many many many years later, that Govt. coverup has been discovered to be false.

It was basicly obvious that there was a crashed orb and dead bodies that were not ( WERE NOT ) earthlings.

Now ( NOW ) the Govt. has again admitting to lying TWICE about this story. But still trying to cover it all up.

My question is why has the Govt. admittedly lied twice if there was no story. :doublethumbsup:

What's a miracel?

:doublethumbsup:

What's a miracel?

:dunno:

What?

Huh?

Go to school, much?

I believe my neighbor is an alien. :dunno:

:thumbsdown: He prolly thinks the same about you. :mad:

Okay. Lots o' opinions. That's good. And lots o' differing opinions. Even better.

And some senseless arguing. Not so good!

But the main subject of my query was the Roswell, NM UFO crash.

I'm sure everyone knows the premise here. If not, google it and get the basic info.

But here's what last night's show was about.

In 1947 when the crash site was first discovered, the Govt. rushed in and called it a non story. Just a weather baloon they said. Nothing more.

But eyewitnesses said differently. Way too many to deny. Then the Govt. visited these eye witnesses and all changed their stories and refused (REFUSED) to speak further about it.

But evidence kept popping up proving that the coverup was flawed.

Then as time passed and the military personel and eye witnesses grew older, many retold their original stories on their deathbeds or in very old age.

Nurses working at Wright-Patterson air base near Roswell came clean that the Govt. threatened their freedom and in some cases their lives to keep it under wraps. They agreed there were dead bodies brought into the base hospital. As one of these bodies was cut open, a toxic order escapped killing one doctor and 2 hospital workers.

Then old and dying military personel began admitting that an orb was procurred from the site and many modern technologies were discovered.

Okay blah blah blah the Govt. admitted that they lied and covered up many aspects of the crashed orb, etc.

And they perpetrated another hoax story attempting to explain it all away.

So why did the Govt. lie to begin with if there was no story? Why?

Now many many many years later, that Govt. coverup has been discovered to be false.

It was basicly obvious that there was a crashed orb and dead bodies that were not ( WERE NOT ) earthlings.

Now ( NOW ) the Govt. has again admitting to lying TWICE about this story. But still trying to cover it all up.

My question is why has the Govt. admittedly lied twice if there was no story. :thumbsdown:

Well I'm convinced. There's no possible way we humans could have snowballed some random crash in the 40's into dead space invaders. We're just not that hysterical by nature. Now if you'll excuse me, due to this earth shattering alien news, I'm going for my tin foil hat. :dunno:

Well I'm convinced. There's no possible way we humans could have snowballed some random crash in the 40's into dead space invaders. We're just not that hysterical by nature. Now if you'll excuse me, due to this earth shattering alien news, I'm going for my tin foil hat. :dunno:

What's funny ( peculiar ) this last cover up is one of the nurses at the Wright-Patterson base hospital was videotapped on her deathbed telling of the autopsy as she had all those years ago. About the weird looking dead bodies and the toxic fumes that gushed out killing the doctor and 2 others. About being threatened with her military commission etc. Then after she died, the Govt. broke in the TV station and stole the video.

Then swore that there NEVER was any such video.

But a copy (or copies) had been made and aired again. The TV station mysteriously burned down but there's still another copy airing. It was on youtube but the Govt. has had it pulled with more threats.

Thank God, the video still exists.

Here's where the trekkies tend to really fock up. They think of their own timeline.

The universe has been around for what? - A coupla bazillion years??

There's no reason to think that if there was intelligent life in the universe, that they wouldn't have been fully developed say, a Billion years ago, is there? It's incredibly ego centric to think that life started at the same time everywhere.

So, intelligent life. A billion years to get their shiit together.

...and still, no alien visits. They don't call, they don't write....

Here's where the trekkies tend to really fock up. They think of their own timeline.

The universe has been around for what? - A coupla bazillion years??

There's no reason to think that if there was intelligent life in the universe, that they wouldn't have been fully developed say, a Billion years ago, is there? It's incredibly ego centric to think that life started at the same time everywhere.

So, intelligent life. A billion years to get their shiit together.

...and still, no alien visits. They don't call, they don't write....

OR THE GOVT. COVERS IT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dunno:

ETA: The Big Bang occured 14.4 billion years ago.

Our particular solar system is 4.6 billion years old.

A comedian had a pretty good take on this (I think it was Ron White)

"All these whackos thinking that there's aliens at area 51 and as PROOF they tell you "It's CLASSIFIED" :dunno: Well no shiit sporto, whaddya think's going on in areas 1-50? A focking open house?" :thumbsdown:

...or something like that....

Yes, they are very real.

Holy Fock!!!! :dunno: First Rosie, and now this :thumbsdown: What the hell is wrong with you?? :mad:

oh...............and Fock off! :mad: :mad:

My question is why has the Govt. admittedly lied twice if there was no story. :unsure:

Remember the panic of the public over the radio broadcast of War of the Worlds. Pure panic.

The governments of the world will never acknowledge space aliens.