Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

My first 3some

Going on a "date" tonight with a girl who I have already had sexual encounters with before...

she is bringing her "friend" along, and she has already given my implications that this could happen :ninja:

The only unfortunate thing is that we are going to my friends house to hang out (listen to him play guitar and such), so it will probably turn out to be a 4some.

As long as I don't have to touch swords with him, everything is ok.

Wish me luck in this endevor. Never been with 2 girls at the same time before. (besides TNG and SAW)

sorry big pete

:thumbsdown:

Since I have never been fortunate enough to participate in a threesome, I have a couple of questions:

1. Is it rude to hit on the "friend" first or is it expected to start with your "date" and then detour from there? What would Emily Post say?

2. What happens when you are "done"? Do you watch or curl up with a good book until you are ready again?

3. Are threesomes really a way for a curious girl to be with a girl, and the guy is only there as window dressing?

:thumbsdown:

I want play by play since I am living vicariously through you tonight. :ninja:

So are you going to hit the Calico before the Siamese or the Siamese before the Calico??? B)

Update?

B)

Just bite down on the pillow when she straps one on sux, you'll get through it little camper!

Just bite down on the pillow when she straps one on sux, you'll get through it little camper!

Sounds like someone who has been through this before. :pointstosky:

My guess is that he is still struggling against the ropes that they tied him up with. Shortly thereafter they looted his house and took off with his valuables. (Seiko watch, 20" television, Elvis mirror. close to $75.00 in damages).

was the "friend" really her daughter ? couldnt find a babysitter - so you were the next best option.

My guess is that he is still struggling against the ropes that they tied him up with. Shortly thereafter they looted his house and took off with his valuables. (Seiko watch, 20" television, Elvis mirror. close to $75.00 in damages).

:banana:

No 3some :wub:

We all ended up in my hot tub and my friend ended up poking the other girl.

I do have some pics and video of the 2 girls kissing each other at the bar, though :cry:

No 3some :cheers:

I do have some pics and video of the 2 girls kissing each other at the bar, though :cry:

Dude, I have been checking in all day just to see the update. You had better post the vid and pics quickly if you know what is good for you. :wub:

No 3some :cheers:

I do have some pics and video of the 2 girls kissing each other at the bar, though :wub:

I spose you are going to post a rink to share in your almost but not quite glory? :cry:

Guest Black Label Society

No 3some :wub:

LINK!!! Motherfucker!!!!

We all ended up in my hot tub

you farting in a bathtub does NOT make a hot tub.

HTH

OR is this you ??

LOL

SFW

No 3some :dunno:

This could be called a good definition of "loser".

This could be called a good definition of "loser".

So I might be a loser in your definition of the word...So what? :dunno:

Who the fock hangs out with another dude when you have a chance at a threesome. That was one dumb move. :wub:

He is one of my best friends...He's hooked me up before. (not as many times as I've hooked him up, but..whatever..who's counting?)

I've got no prob with it. At least I got to see her nekkid :dunno:

So I might be a loser in your definition of the word...So what? :dunno:

Don't get me wrong. I feel for you. Quite the bummer, dude.

Don't get me wrong. I feel for you. Quite the bummer, dude.

The is no bummer involved. I had a possible chance, but invited my bud over. He got some, and will be going out with her again, so although I haven't had my first 3some yet, at least I hooked up my friend with a possible relationship. :wub:

No bummer on my end at all :dunno:

The is no bummer involved. I had a possible chance, but invited my bud over. He got some, and will be going out with her again, so although I haven't had my first 3some yet, at least I hooked up my friend with a possible relationship. :wub:

Pics, focker!!! :wub:

Is he better looking than you? Is that why he scored and you didn't? I mean, you are pretty heinous.

I'm just sayin'.

Pics, focker!!! :wub:

I have sent the vid to fruitjacket...twice :dunno:

It's really not that big of a deal, but it is 2 cute girls kissing, with a cameo of an ugly focker in there (me).

I do not know how to post a vid..just pics from photobucket :wub:

I haven't had my first 3some yet,

been over 20 years since my first threesome :dunno: on 21st bday.

[sad] First and only[/sad]

:wub:

Is he better looking than you? Is that why he scored and you didn't? I mean, you are pretty heinous.

I'm just sayin'.

Yep...I am an ugly focker..No doubt about it :wub:

We both "scored"...I just didn't get the 2 women at the same time like I was hoping for.

Whatever..life goes on, and whatever you are trying to say to me to piss me off, it won't work.

Try it with someone else who isn't as big of a "loser" as me.

You might have better luck. HTH

:wub:

been over 20 years since my first threesome :wub: on 21st bday.

[sad] First and only[/sad]

:cry:

You, your sister, and the family goat don't count as a true 3some :dunno:

You, your sister, and the family goat don't count as a true 3some :dunno:

it was a sheep focker :wub:

Yep...I am an ugly focker..No doubt about it :ninja:

We both "scored"...I just didn't get the 2 women at the same time like I was hoping for.

Whatever..life goes on, and whatever you are trying to say to me to piss me off, it won't work.

Try it with someone else who isn't as big of a "loser" as me.

You might have better luck. HTH

I'm just busting your balls a little, dude. Can't anyone take a little ribbing around here anymore?

I'm just busting your balls a little, dude. Can't anyone take a little ribbing around here anymore?

so did you at least upload the pix yet?

I wanna see if the chick you "scored" with is quality or not :ninja:

The first time I had 2 girls at once went like this...

For around 7 years or so I used to go out with this girl who had a best friend named Donna.

Donna was a hottie with a nice D cup rack and an ass that was POW! Everyone wanted her.

I used to bust her chops and call her, (Donna Do Ya Wanna) Anyway, one day the girlfriend and I broke up for good, and just about everyday she would call wanting to get back together.

Until one day I thought about this...I'd say that I'd get back together with her only if she would have a two on one with me, her and Donna. :) The next time she called, I did propose just that. She said that she would see what she could do.

About 2 weeks later around 1:30 - 2:00 am I hear this rock hitting my window, so I get out of bed to look outside, and I see the two of them standing there. She say's, "Are you ready? I told them I'd be right down. I was like, Oh Yeah! :mad: They than drove to a motel, I said that I didn't bring any money with me, and they said that they would pay for the room but I'd have to go in and get the room.

After a few minutes in the room I ended up on the bed with Donna laying to my right and my ex laying to my left. We fooled around for a few minutes and it wasn't long after, that I had both of them sucking on my thang at the same time. :ninja: It didn't take me too long to let loose after that first go round.

After about 10-15 minutes of recoop time, I than had them both get on their knees facing the door while still being on the bed. (They were kneeling sidways right next to eachother) I was able to stand on the floor and do them both from behind. I kept switching every 1-2 minutes or so.

We had more than a few encounters that night.

On the way home my ex girlfriend goes, "We're back right? I said, "Yeah sure."

The steady relationship never did resume. But the occational B.J every other month was still there though. :lol:

The is no bummer involved. I had a possible chance, but invited my bud over. He got some, and will be going out with her again, so although I haven't had my first 3some yet, at least I hooked up my friend with a possible relationship. :ninja:

No bummer on my end at all :cheers:

Fock being a bummer. You hooked your bud up with a bi chick. Thats a gift that keeps on giving man. Everyone needs friends like you.

If your chick is bi im sure you will have a chance again.

SUX, I for one can't understand why anyone is giving you any shiot in here for what you did. Yeah, you had a shot (who knows how good a shot, with womenz no on really knows, not even them). You got a Bud hooked up. You Da Man in my book. :cheers:

Also, you have 2 kats.  You get 3 ways all the time.  Although you should know that having them lick Puss n' Boots off your dik really is not the same thing. :doh: 

My first threesome involved my two hands and a surprisingly limber right foot. Unfortunately, my limbs weren't into me, so I only sat on the sidelines and watched. Stupid limbs. Just wait until I find my axe. :dunno: :wacko:

Fock being a bummer. You hooked your bud up with a bi chick. Thats a gift that keeps on giving man. Everyone needs friends like you.

If your chick is bi im sure you will have a chance again.

Thats one way to look at it. Another would be that while he is sitting in front of his computer on this site his buddy is out dooing the two girls he's supose to be bangin. :shocking:

Thats one way to look at it. Another would be that while he is sitting in front of his computer on this site his buddy is out dooing the two girls he's supose to be bangin. :o

:(

A very good future possibility :(

Even if that happens, no big deal. Neither of the girls were girlfriend material.

1 of them has 3 kids and is currently going through a nasty divorce, and the other one, while very nice, just isn't physically attractive enough IMO. :shocking:

SUX, I for one can't understand why anyone is giving you any shiot in here for what you did. Yeah, you had a shot (who knows how good a shot, with womenz no on really knows, not even them). You got a Bud hooked up. You Da Man in my book. :shocking:

For the record, I've met Sux while in Folsom and all he hooked me up with was a hangover from shiotty beer. :dunno: