Sign in to follow this  
shovelheadt

New Orleans back to form

Wow, way to show some class SHT.

Obviously, I exaggerate. Still a sh*t town though.

I've heard it's not uncommon for houses to be robbed during funerals, because everybody knows the entire family is going to be gone (and in some cases neighbors)

we had people volunteer to watch my mom's house when my brother died because of this, and actually tok them up on it

:pointstosky:

but yes, totally classless

Here in Texas everyone is still waiting for the post-Katrina rubbish to go home, but we seemingly can't rid ourselves of them. Every few days I'll read in the papers how one of them has been charged in some crime, arrested, or even gotten their worthless asses shot by some gun-totin Texan.

We don't screw around with our criminal trash in the Lone Star state, which by the way has a very cool concealed handgun law... :unsure:

wow... you're pretty tough.

Why don't you just take them all on?

I'm sure that's what your fellow texan george bush would want you to do.

He is what every freakin american should be like.

Douche Bags Unite.

The best part is that the people of Louisiana re-elected him after this happened just like New Orleans re-elected their mayor.

Pretty amazing isn't it?

Douche Bags Unite.

No... A lot of people here just have zero tolerance for thugs, murderers, rapists, thieves, and the various other worthless deviants who make society dangerous for honest living folk. I can see where you stand though.

So who brought up Bush...? BTW, when you use the term 'American' you focking scumbag, you'd better capitalize it.

No... A lot of people here just have zero tolerance for thugs, murderers, rapists, thieves, and the various other worthless deviants who make society dangerous for honest living folk. I can see where you stand though.

So who brought up Bush...? BTW, when you use the term 'American' you focking scumbag, you'd better capitalize it.

I can see this is one of the more intelegent posts that is going on at the moment, I give it 4-5 more posts before this gets locked.

Douche Bags Unite.

If every American were like G. Bush there would be ZERO crime and ZERO threat of terror in this great country. :banana:

Can we get back on the subject at hand...that NO is indeed a sewer? Where's RLLD? He'll back me up on this.

Here in Texas everyone is still waiting for the post-Katrina rubbish to go home, but we seemingly can't rid ourselves of them. Every few days I'll read in the papers how one of them has been charged in some crime, arrested, or even gotten their worthless asses shot by some gun-totin Texan.

You're right about that. But why would they? Katrina was the best thing that ever happened for them.

Before Katrina: Sucking off Welfare & getting food stamps.

After Katrina: Still sucking off Welfare and getting food stamps. PLUS:

+ Free housing until 2009

+ Debit cards out the wazoo

+ Disaster Assistance

+ Free Uilities

Fock, no wonder these POS won't leave.

Best thing to happen to NOLA in a long time. Get rid of the scum that was too lazy and too poor to leave on their own - AND give that piss-stained city a much needed powerwash. :blink:

The best part is that the people of Louisiana re-elected him after this happened just like New Orleans re-elected their mayor.

And Washington DC re-elected their crack smoking hoar mongering Mayor.

Hmmm..... What's the common denominator here??? :dunno:

You're right about that. But why would they? Katrina was the best thing that ever happened for them.

The thousand or so who died would probably disagree with you but, well, they're dead. :wall:

A bunch of pricks, sitting a thousand miles away, but they have all the answers....

Right.

Yeah Katrina was the best thing that ever happened to someone?

Yeah, that's what it was.

Everyone wanted to lose family members, homes, pets, and every other pucking posession they ever owned.

Yeah that's what we all wanted.

All you phucking pricks that never even stepped in my city... You've obviously gained so much insight from sitting on your asses watching fox news.

Keep believing what the mass media wants you to believe, there's a sucker born every second.

If every American were like G. Bush there would be ZERO crime and ZERO threat of terror in this great country. :wall:

Hahahaha. Great.

Yeah, old dubya, what a great american.

How many has he killed?

The little punk wants to walk over Iraq, when they "might" have nukes.

He puts his tail between his legs when N. Korea says they DO have nukes.

15 of the 9-11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, but we make money with them... "So eh, we'll just go to Iraq. The american people don't know any better anyway..."

What a great guy...

Open your phucking eyes.

The thousand or so who died would probably disagree with you but, well, they're dead. :P

Mostly the boneheads who disregarded the evacuation order. Darwin at work there.

Says a lot that of 6 that died in the Superdome at least one was a homicide and another a drug overdose.

- Even in a friggin natural disaster where good people rise above, this scum showed its true colors. :wall:

Yeah, you're right. I mean, if nothing else, they should have just stolen cars and driven themselves to safety.

All you phucking pricks that never even stepped in my city... You've obviously gained so much insight from sitting on your asses watching fox news.

Actually, I've been to NOLA several times. I'm not sure what I stood out more; The rancid smell of decades old urine drying in every alley, the decaying infrastructure due to decades of corruption, or the crime rate.

Now, I can enjoy a little piece of that heaven since your kind came to MY town and upped the homicide, prostituion and drug dealing rates through the focking roof.

A stellar town you live in. Hopefully, Katrina washed out the urine smell. :wall:

I can see this is one of the more intelegent posts that is going on at the moment, I give it 4-5 more posts before this gets locked.

:wall:

Yeah, you're right. I mean, if nothing else, they should have just stolen cars and driven themselves to safety.

Actually, some did. And many were NOLA police officers! A classy bunch of people over there. :wall:

Here in Texas everyone is still waiting for the post-Katrina rubbish to go home, but we seemingly can't rid ourselves of them.

You have the Housing Authority of New Orleans, which is run by the federal Dept. of Housing and Urban Development, for much of that. There are public housing complexes that were virtually untouched by Katrina sitting empty in NO right now, even though they are habitable and safe to return to. Money-grubbing developers want these developments bulldozed so that they can put up luxury condos in their place.

In other words, get used to your new neighbors! :wall:

Actually, I've been to NOLA several times. I'm not sure what I stood out more; The rancid smell of decades old urine drying in every alley, the decaying infrastructure due to decades of corruption, or the crime rate.

Now, I can enjoy a little piece of that heaven since your kind came to MY town and upped the homicide, prostituion and drug dealing rates through the focking roof.

A stellar town you live in. Hopefully, Katrina washed out the urine smell. :wall:

You describe one street in the whole city, bourbon st. Where all the TOURISTS, like yourself, make it the way it is.

But in your narrow little mind, every street in the whole city must smell like urine.

Right, that's why we choose to live here.

That's why Trent Reznor, Anne Rice, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Archie Manning, Reggie Wayne have chosen to live here at one time or another.

They all enjoy the smell of fresh urine.

I hope you don't plan on choosing Peyton Manning this year, he has to be on the new Commish's radar-- I mean he is from New Orleans after all, he has to be a horrible person underneath it all. He is bound to be thrown in jail for drug use, rape, murder, or one of those other horrible things that only people from NOLA are capable of, won't he?

Actually, some did. And many were NOLA police officers! A classy bunch of people over there. :wall:

Since it is (apparently) acceptable to label an entire population based on the actions of a relatively minuscule sample size, tell me, when lynching someone, what is the proper length for the rope?

That's why Trent Reznor, Anne Rice, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie have chosen to live here at one time or another.

They all enjoy the smell of fresh urine.

Wow. that's the best you got?

And in a related note: I'm pretty sure at least 3 out of the 4 really DO enjoy the smell of urine. :ninja:

Wow. that's the best you got?

And in a related note: I'm pretty sure at least 3 out of the 4 really DO enjoy the smell of urine. :ninja:

Its just an example douche bag. Why don't you respond to the rest?

Its just an example douche bag. Why don't you respond to the rest?

Which part? The part you added after the fact about Peyton Manning? A guy who left NOLA just as soon as he got a job and could afford to leave?? Excellent example. :ninja:

- Here's a tip: When the best representative of NOLA you can think of - MOVED from there years ago - Not a good sign. :mad:

If you think there's only one street in NOLA that's rotting and piss-stained, you must not get out much.

Gotta love a town that consistently ranks as one of the top in the nation in homicides - and that's only the ones the cops decide to investigate and report. And, If you don't know about NOLA's long-standing tradition of corruption and ineptitude, you really should do some reading. When you still have Sheriff's doing the "tax collecting" in your parishes, well let's just say they're a tad shady.

Yup, wonderful town ya got there. Could you come up here and convince the 100,000 gubmint aid suckers that moved into my town and upped OUR crime rate to move back to Anne Rice's backyard??

- Or invite them to live with you. You cold be like a one-man promotional campaign. The St. Patrick of New Orleans. - Leading the rats back to the sewer. :(

Funny this was written days before Katrina.

NEW ORLEANS - Last year, university researchers conducted an experiment in which police fired 700 blank rounds in a New Orleans neighborhood in a single afternoon. No one called to report the gunfire.

New Orleans residents are reluctant to come forward as witnesses, fearing retaliation. And experts say that is one of several reasons homicides are on the rise in the Big Easy at a time when other cities are seeing their murder rates plummet to levels not seen in decades.

The city’s murder rate is still far lower than a decade ago, when New Orleans was the country’s murder capital. But in recent years, the city’s homicide rate has climbed again to nearly 10 times the national average.

“We’re going in the reverse of 46 of the top 50 cities in the United States. Almost everyone is going down, but we’re going up,” said criminologist Peter Scharf. “There is something going on in New Orleans that is not going on elsewhere.”

Many of the killings are related to drugs and gangs — but police say more are simply disputes that get out of hand.

Homicides hit their historic peak here in 1994, with 421 dead — more per capita than any other U.S. city that year. Within just five years, the number was slashed by nearly two-thirds, to 159, as homicides plummeted nationally.

Back up to 265 last year

But by last year, the number in New Orleans had crept back up to 265. This number lead the nation in per capita homicides. There had been 192 this year by mid-August, compared with 169 at the same time in 2004. Adjusted for the city’s size, those numbers dwarf murder rates in Washington, Detroit, Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles and New York City.

Nice place. :ninja:

We don't screw around with our criminal trash in the Lone Star state, which by the way has a very cool concealed handgun law... :ninja:

yall are class acts also. i remember friends of mine getting their trucks robbed at astroworld including baby seats a few years ago. phuck you

Here in DC we got BUS LOADS of evacuees, mostly senior citizens...count yourself lucky you got the Thugs in Texas, at least they contribute to society...

yall are class acts also. i remember friends of mine getting their trucks robbed at astroworld including baby seats a few years ago. phuck you

Of course, seeing as how the Astrodome parking lots were ringed with fences and armed guards, the crime that occured came from WITHIN. The same type of trash that raped wimmen & killed people in the Superdome. - Unless you think people drove IN to NOLA to do that.

People stopped driving by to donate thing because people started getting carjacked by NOLA thugs - AS THEY WERE TRYING TO HELP THEM.

Never met a more classless, disgusting group of people in my life. How do you F'ing carjack somebody trying to help you after you infest their city? :thumbsup:

Here in DC we got BUS LOADS of evacuees, mostly senior citizens...count yourself lucky you got the Thugs in Texas, at least they contribute to society...

I think we'd rather have the old ones. The thugs only contribution to society is the crime rate. We don't mind them sucking off the government until 2009, just don't hurt the people taking you in. - Not so much to ask, huh? :thumbsup:

Of course, seeing as how the Astrodome parking lots were ringed with fences and armed guards, the crime that occured came from WITHIN. The same type of trash that raped wimmen & killed people in the Superdome. - Unless you think people drove IN to NOLA to do that.

People stopped driving by to donate thing because people started getting carjacked by NOLA thugs - AS THEY WERE TRYING TO HELP THEM.

Never met a more classless, disgusting group of people in my life. How do you F'ing carjack somebody trying to help you after you infest their city? :thumbsup:

I think we'd rather have the old ones. The thugs only contribution to society is the crime rate. We don't mind them sucking off the government until 2009, just don't hurt the people taking you in. - Not so much to ask, huh? :thumbsup:

SO, GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION RIGHT?

Nobody is bashing NO during Mardi Gras, maybe thats the trick, have random young white woman flashing their breasts year round in NO......

EXACTLY, LIKE YOUR WIFE ON YOU TUBE

EXACTLY, LIKE YOUR WIFE ON YOU TUBE

If you are trying to defend the classiness of NOLA with hella funny posts like this, then unfortunately you sir are failing miserably. :lol:

If you are trying to defend the classiness of NOLA with hella funny posts like this, then unfortunately you sir are failing miserably. :D

:D