Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Anti-smoking Nazi puzzays

Smoking is already banned in every public building, virtually every restaurant, bar, diner, etc., workplaces, and even many outdoor spaces and entire corporate campuses. Could you puzzays please STFU already? If I have to listen to your annoying cell phone conversations or look at your fat, ugly ass when I'm walking down the street, you can put up with smelling some cigarette smoke along with the car exhaust and all the other sh1t you're ingesting everytime you breath.

Thank you. :banana:

Smoking is already banned in every public building, virtually every restaurant, bar, diner, etc., workplaces, and even many outdoor spaces and entire corporate campuses. Could you puzzays please STFU already? If I have to listen to your annoying cell phone conversations or look at your fat, ugly ass when I'm walking down the street, you can put up with smelling some cigarette smoke along with the car exhaust and all the other sh1t you're ingesting everytime you breath.

Thank you. :o

:banana:

I like to smoke the evil weed. :o

I like to smoke the evil weed. :mad:

:mad:

Yeah, that's the one reason I have the smallest tolerance for cig smokers...they provide me cover as I hit the one-hitter on the streets of Manhattan. :wall: :ninja:

Yeah, that's the one reason I have the smallest tolerance for cig smokers...they provide me cover as I hit the one-hitter on the streets of Manhattan. :wall: :mad:

:highfive: :mad:

Thank you. :dunno:

That's telling the liberals :headbanger:

Thank you. :dunno:

:headbanger:

i agree with mdc here.... stop whining. i don't give a fock if people smoke...as long as they are not purposely blowing it directly in my face. i can see it banned in strictly restaurants...but not bars/pubs.

i got more problems with idiots on cell phones taking 10 minutes to make a right hand turn :mad: :mad:

Only two more months until they ban it in bars here in Houstor! :mad:

Smokers are becoming social lepers. Congregating in shame. Relegated to stand huddled on sidewalks and alleys with the homeless. Furtively succumbing to their pathetic addiction, then slinking back to work reeking of their own filth.

I love it! :mad:

Only two more months until they ban it in bars here in Houstor! :mad:

Smokers are becoming social lepers. Congregating in shame. Relegated to stand huddled on sidewalks and alleys with the homeless. Furtively succumbing to their pathetic addiction, then slinking back to work reeking of their own filth.

I love it! :mad:

herded around just like the Jews in nazi Germany. Makes you proud.

herded around just like the Jews in nazi Germany. Makes you proud.

My suit doesn't smell all 'jewy' the night after I hang out in the synagogue.

I think the puzzays are the idiots with no will power to quit an obviously harmful and stupid habit.

How weak are you? :thumbsup:

That's what you think. Meanwhile, everyone is commenting behind your back about how you must have bought your suit at the local Jos. A Jew or Today's Kike store. :thumbsup:

Only two more months until they ban it in bars here in Houstor! :thumbsup:

I love it! :banana:

OWNT! :wacko:

I think the puzzays are the idiots with no will power to quit an obviously harmful and stupid habit.

How weak are you? :wacko:

did you have a chaw in when you typed this?

Awesome! :bandana: