Sign in to follow this  
Guest JahRasta311

Raiders sign Daunte Culpepper

"When I became a free agent I created and ranked eight criteria that I used to evaluate potential teams that were interested in my services,'' Culpepper said. "Based on my criteria, the Oakland Raiders are the best fit.''

So, after "they have to be willing to sign me", what is the other seven criteria?

So, after "they have to be willing to sign me", what is the other seven criteria?

No kidding. How could anyone really want to sign with the Raiders.

Let's see....

I guess another criteria he had would be that he's more or less garaunteed the starting spot opening day. Money must've fell in there somewhere and heck, maybe he likes the warm weather..... :pointstosky:

His criteria was simple:

Daunte:

"Ring phone.....ring.....c'mon....anyone, somebody...."

ring.......ring....

Daunte:

"I'll take it, I can be there tomarrow.......by the way, who is this? The Raiders....oh I'm a perfect fit. Me and Randy Moss are great together.....uh...oh, he's gone! Don't matter you guys are exactly who I was waiting for!"

Guest JahRasta311

did anyone draft him last year?

He didn't even have to get to the first of his 8 criteria. "I created and ranked eight criteria that I used to evaluate potential teams that were interested in my services,'' that's it right, there, potential teams that were interested in my services = just the Raiders, no need to move on to the other criteria.

This guy is really delusional with that quote. Sounds like he is running for office. I still think it would be comedy to see Culpepper starting behind that line for a season just to project the amount of fumbles.

1. They're gonna give me money?... check.

2. Incompetent coaching staff who I can dazzle with ma skills?... check.

3. Am I the biggest fish in the smallest pond?... check.

4. Bad ownership who'll sign a has been over a draft pick?... check.

5. I get to throw to Jerry Porter in triple coverage?... check.

6. Are they desperate enough?... check.

7. Am I desperate enough?... check

8. Personal parking space?... check

He's all set. Raiders are going to the Super Bowl.

Jeez, just when I thought Al was turning a corner with his methods he does the classic 'bringing in cast off from other team'. :headbanger:

An injury prone QB who can't read defenses and who's mobility, his only plus, is a thing of the past.

Nice Al. :D

I think it's a smart move on the Raiders part. They get a veteran (without trading any draft picks) to help their young QB along, plus there's a chance Culpepper has a lot more gas left in the tank than anyone believes.

Everyone is down on Culpepper because of one bad year in MIN and 4 measily starts while playing a horrible team and not fully recovered from a major injury. He's only 30 years old! I wouldn't stick a fork in Daunte's NFL career just yet.

Jeez, just when I thought Al was turning a corner with his methods he does the classic 'bringing in cast off from other team'. :dunno:

An injury prone QB who can't read defenses and who's mobility, his only plus, is a thing of the past.

Nice Al. :mad:

Aaron Brooks 2.0

I am now actually surprised that I was ever surprised by the signing. I mean as soon as he was released I said to myself, "Self," I said, "he's going to Oakland."

Poor Daunte did not get re-united with his beotch(Moss)

Raiders 2007 record 1-15

The should be in the Brohm/McFadden bowl with there 1st pick again next year!

1. They're gonna give me money?... check.

2. Incompetent coaching staff who I can dazzle with ma skills?... check.

3. Am I the biggest fish in the smallest pond?... check.

4. Bad ownership who'll sign a has been over a draft pick?... check.

5. I get to throw to Jerry Porter in triple coverage?... check.

6. Are they desperate enough?... check.

7. Am I desperate enough?... check

8. Personal parking space?... check

He's all set. Raiders are going to the Super Bowl.

I think you need to make room for...

"They sucked so bad last year, nobody will notice if I do any worse."

Everyone is down on Culpepper because of one bad year in MIN and 4 measily starts while playing a horrible team and not fully recovered from a major injury. He's only 30 years old! I wouldn't stick a fork in Daunte's NFL career just yet.

The problem is, those are his LAST two years.

Jeez, just when I thought Al was turning a corner with his methods he does the classic 'bringing in cast off from other team'. :headbanger:

Nice Al. :thumbsup:

Add in the nice touch of being behind a worse offensive line than in Miami. Priceless.