Sign in to follow this  
Rusty Syringes

[** Official Hurricane Dean Thread ** ]

You forgot mine :pointstosky:

But Padre Island runs through a pretty damn big stretch from the southern tip of Texas up to around the Corpu Christi area if I'm not mistaken. Can we choose a Mexican town? If so I'll go with Primer Pesquero. If this is limited to the US, I'll take Port Isabel

Whogivesabuttfock, TX

Why isn't mine listed? :pointstosky:

But Padre Island runs through a pretty damn big stretch from the southern tip of Texas up to around the Corpu Christi area if I'm not mistaken. Can we choose a Mexican town? If so I'll go with Primer Pesquero. If this is limited to the US, I'll take Port Isabel

Oh, that's what he was going on about then.

I'll amend it to Port Mansfield.

You forgot mine :doublethumbsup:

Padre Island is like 70 billion miles of sand and seagull poop. Pick a focking town or suck my meat flute, naomi baloney.

Padre Island is like 70 billion miles of sand and seagull poop. Pick a focking town or suck my meat flute nanoharp, naomi baloney.

Port Mansfield :dunno:

Crawford, TX. :overhead:

Well, since you said "etc..", I think it won't directly (eye) hit the States at all (as a Hurricane). If I'm guessing, I'd say it hits Belize, maybe even Guatemal and crap out into the Yucatan. Even if it re-emerges in the gulf, you're asking for first landfall - and I think it's going to be Northern Central America / Southern Mexico.

Damn! Did I nail this one or what?

By the way, Gabrielle and/or Ingrid are going to kick our axx. Watch out for them. Remember this if you live in the south. :music_guitarred:

Cozumel.

"The storm's eye passed just south of the resort areas of Cozumel and Cancun, striking a rural and sparsely populated area near Chetumal, the capital of the Mexican state of Quintana Roo."

Want me to email my address?