Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

The help master is here.

Out of these three running backs who would you start?

Edge vs the 49ers

Green vs the chiefs

Jordan vs the lions

Thanks in advance

Having a real hard time with my #2 RB. I've got Edge in my lineup right now but think Jordan could be an explosive play at home against the Lions. With Shipp getting the goal line carries with ARZ I believe Jordan could have a better opportunity for a TD or two.

Edge no questioin!! He has great weapons around him to give him plenty of room. They signed three new offensive linemen in the off season. He's got a cocah who is committed to the run. And the bonus is the game is on Monday night.....I always like having a guy go on Monday. If I'm down, I know I still got a shot!

Green should have a nice day and Jordan should do well. James has the best chance to have a great game though.

Edge no questioin!! He has great weapons around him to give him plenty of room. They signed three new offensive linemen in the off season. He's got a cocah who is committed to the run. And the bonus is the game is on Monday night.....I always like having a guy go on Monday. If I'm down, I know I still got a shot!

Green should have a nice day and Jordan should do well. James has the best chance to have a great game though.

So you're not concerned with Shipp getting the goal line carries?

Just need you to check my line up....

Looks fine to me. Maybe Jamal Lewis for AP, but probably no huge difference either way.

OK I need 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 K , 1 DEF

Here are my starters. What would you change. Thank you for your wisdom! :shocking:

QB's Favre

Brady Brady (starts)

RB's Lad Tomlinson SD (starts)

Jul Jones Dal (starts)

M Lynch Buf

B Jackson GB

B Jacobs (starts)

WR"s L Coles Jets

D Driver GB (starts)

D Branch Sea (starts)

C Chambers MIA

TE Crumpler (starts)

K Mare (starts)

DEF Ravens (starts)

So you're not concerned with Shipp getting the goal line carries?

No, I think they'll throw Shipp in for a breather, but James is a horse, he'll get his fair share of TD's.

What's up Cuse9? thanks for your help

I need 1 WR to start with Lee Evans or should i bench Lee Evans and start both of these guys? See what you think

Reggie Brown vs Packers at GB

or

Deion Branch vs Tampa Bay at Seattle

I need to start 2 WR's either Evans, Branch , Brown

Goodluck and thanks

Just need you to check my line up....

QB ~ Drew Brees / Matt Shaub

RB ~ Frank Gore / Adrian Peterson

WR ~ Lee Evans / Darrell Jackson

Flex (RB/WR) ~ Mark Clayton / Donte' Stallworth / Jerry Porter / Brandon Marshall / Jamal Lewis

TE ~ Antonio Gates

D/ST ~ Ravens / Broncos

K ~ Josh Brown

Team looks pretty good. I like Jamal Lewis to do well this season. Marshall and Clayton both have great potential this year. I'm not high on Stallworth, he gets injured alot and he's in an offense that spreads the ball too much. Lee Evans is a stud and D-Jax is a great wr if he stays healthy.

Great TE and D. Bress will be fine. I would also put Jamal Lewis in to begin the season.

Good looking team.....not sure how many teams, but for 10 team league it's pretty good.

Good luck

I need one receiver:

Donald Driver vs PHI/Randy Moss @ NYJ/Darrel Jackson vs ARZ

Please help!!

I'd take DJax in this one. Driver is hurtin and Moss has a bad hammy. DJax is healthy and good match-up vs the Cards.

OK I need 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 K , 1 DEF

Here are my starters. What would you change. Thank you for your wisdom! :doh:

QB's Favre

Brady Brady (starts)

RB's Lad Tomlinson SD (starts)

Jul Jones Dal (starts)

M Lynch Buf

B Jackson GB

B Jacobs (starts)

WR"s L Coles Jets

D Driver GB (starts)

D Branch Sea (starts)

C Chambers MIA

TE Crumpler (starts)

K Mare (starts)

DEF Ravens (starts)

Team looks solid. Great rb's and depth. Brady is gonna be a stud again. I'm not real high ont he wr's, but they should be decent.....nothing great, but decent. Overall it's a good team.

You'll need one of your rb's to step up and be a solid #2. Same for your wr's....a couple of them have to step up and be consistant or you'll kill yourself trying to figure out who to start each week.

You should do fine.

Good job and good luck!!

What's up Cuse9? thanks for your help

I need 1 WR to start with Lee Evans or should i bench Lee Evans and start both of these guys? See what you think

Reggie Brown vs Packers at GB

or

Deion Branch vs Tampa Bay at Seattle

I need to start 2 WR's either Evans, Branch , Brown

Goodluck and thanks

Nevuh...evuh, evuh, evuh.....bench Lee Evans. Last year he came into his own. All he needs to do is put up numbers more consistantly, which I think he'll do this year.

Secondly I'd go with Reggie Brown. I think McNabb is going to come back stronger than ever and put up great numbers tomarrow. Brown is the #1 option and with no LJ, it make Brown an even better start.

Good luck!

Team looks solid. Great rb's and depth. Brady is gonna be a stud again. I'm not real high ont he wr's, but they should be decent.....nothing great, but decent. Overall it's a good team.

You'll need one of your rb's to step up and be a solid #2. Same for your wr's....a couple of them have to step up and be consistant or you'll kill yourself trying to figure out who to start each week.

You should do fine.

Good job and good luck!!

Thanks Cuse9

Well losing Glenn definitely blows but first I gotta worry about this weekend.

Pick 2 Please for 2 flex positions:

James Jones vs Philly

Jacoby Jones vs KC

Mushim Muhammed at San Diego

Jerious Norwood at Minnesota

Thanks man

Well losing Glenn definitely blows but first I gotta worry about this weekend.

Pick 2 Please for 2 flex positions:

James Jones vs Philly

Jacoby Jones vs KC

Mushim Muhammed at San Diego

Jerious Norwood at Minnesota

Thanks man

Jerious Norwood and James Jones. Jones will get alot of playing time and see alot of balls. Norwood is a big play threat every time he touches the ball.

Muhsin is fading away fast and Jacoby is a #3.

Who should I drop to pick up Crayton? Hunt/Keith/Jacoby?

Active Week 1

Leinart, Matt QB ARI

Brown, Ronnie RB MIA

Jackson, Brandon RB GB

Johnson, Larry RB KC

Driver, Donald WR GB

Holt, Torry WR STL

Gonzalez, Tony TE KC

Brown, Josh K SEA

Eagles, DST DST PHI

Reserve

Kitna, Jon QB DET

Dunn, Warrick RB ATL

Hunt, Tony RB PHI

Keith, Kenton RB IND

Henderson, Devery WR NO

Jones, Jacoby WR HOU

2 questions for you

Team 1

K Curtis vs GB or M Clayton vs Cinn

Team 2

R Brown vs GB or B Berrian vs SD

Thanks.

Hunt, Tony RB PHI

Keith, Kenton RB IND

Henderson, Devery WR NO

Jones, Jacoby WR HOU

I'd drop Tony Hunt. He's behind Buckhalter and Westy. He has potential to be a good back someday, but he's not worth keeping when you can pick up a guy like Crayton. Crayton should get favorable match-ups with Owens and Witten.

I would also try and get Vernand Morency somehow. I'm not a big believer in Jackson carrying the load. Morency is a solid back and I think he'll win the job within a few weeks.

Good luck!

2 questions for you

Team 1

K Curtis vs GB or M Clayton vs Cinn

Team 2

R Brown vs GB or B Berrian vs SD

Thanks.

Team

Curtis vs Clayton is a tough one! I would take Clayton in this one. Great match up vs Bengals. The third year theory is in affect with him and he is primed to have a pretty good year. Mason is all but done. I'm very high on Demetrius Williams and Clayton. Keep tabs on the injury to Claytons ankle, but I fully expect him to start. I do like Curtis with no Smith in the line up, but I don't expect him to light it up in his first game.

Team 2

Reggie Brown easily. Berrian isn't as good and has a much worse match up. Brown should flourish vs Green Bay.

Team looks pretty good. I like Jamal Lewis to do well this season. Marshall and Clayton both have great potential this year. I'm not high on Stallworth, he gets injured alot and he's in an offense that spreads the ball too much. Lee Evans is a stud and D-Jax is a great wr if he stays healthy.

Great TE and D. Bress will be fine. I would also put Jamal Lewis in to begin the season.

Good looking team.....not sure how many teams, but for 10 team league it's pretty good.

Good luck

Where should I put him?....in my flex spot over Clayton???

Also, you cool with the Ravens over Denver?

Thanks for the help

Where should I put him?....in my flex spot over Clayton???

Also, you cool with the Ravens over Denver?

Thanks for the help

I'm a huge Broncos fan so I know them better than most other teams. Dumerville is gonna be a good sack guy this year so that should get you some points. Simeon Rice is going to be a huge addition. The addition of Bly paired with Champ is a nasty tandem!!

I would prolly go with Denver over Baltimore the more I think about it. Evans can definitly break free for some huge plays, but Losman/Evans vs my defense is better than Palmer/Housh/CJ/Rudi vs my defense. It's a tough call. You don't get any better than Baltimore! Based on match-ups though the Denver match-up is alot better.

I would definitly put Lewis in over Clayton. I'll take an everydown RB over a wr anyday.

New member here...I like what I see so far. Cuse- what do you think of my team (10 team league)? We start: QB, 2 RB, RB/WR, 2 WR, TE, D, K, in a PPR, pretty standard scoring. I had first pick...do I need to fill any holes? Any thoughts you share, I'll appreciate like it's Christmas.

QB: McNabb, Kitna, Campbell

RB: LT, Travis Henry, LaMont Jordan, Portis, Edge James, Michael Turner

WR: Holt, Evans, Braylon, DJ Hackett, Reggie Brown, Pat Crayton

TE: Vernon Davis

D: Broncos

K: Scobee

Thanks in advance!

CUSE!!! u are the man. new here and the knowledge here is amazing. love the thread u got going. if u dont mind helping me out, i got a draft in the next couple of days where i landed the top pick. LT easy but wondering what i should do in rounds 2 and 3. it is a 10 team league where we start 2qb 2rb 2wr 2flex 1te. PPR and passing td= 6pts. everything else standard.

should i reach for a QB (c. palmer) with one of my picks or go RB-RB-WR? maybe even RB-WR-WR if i can get 2 of chad johnson/steve smith/t holt/ T.O. ????

let me know what u think boss.. thanks!

I have LJ Smith but Heath Miller is on waivers now, and I know not why. I can't understand why he would drop Miller, but should I go ahead and claim him off of waivers and drop Smith, who is listed as probable/questionable?

Need some help with my WR's.

I have:

TO

Reg Brown

D Branch

C Chambers

I Bruce

B Jones

B Marshall

Need to start 3, PPR, 1 pt every 10 yds, 6 for TD

I started the top 3 so obviously Brown and Branch hung me out to dry. I've had an offer for Santana Moss for Branch, straight up and wanted to see if that could be a solid trade or not. I don't want to fly off the handle, but Branch not getting one catch and only 3 looks is scary to me. Brown at least got caught in a game where McNabb wasn't at his best, and had a few more looks and a catch.

what do u think about the RB situation in Atlanta? I have Dunn and Norwood right now but if its going to be a rbbc thing all year i was thinkin about maybe cutting one or both or possibly trading. is either one more valuable than the other?

Which of these 3 WR's do you recommend acquiring for the first waiver wire round of our league? Thanks.

1. Curry

2. Brandon Marshall

3. Welker

4. Shaun McDonald

5. Patrick Crayton

6. Kevin Curtis

7. Bobby Engram

8. Amani Toomer

9. Mike Furrey

10. A. Randle El

Standard Scoring 1PPR league.

I was offered Ronnie Brown/G.Jennings for Warrick Dunn/V.Jackson

Would you pull the trigger?

Thanks

Standard Scoring 1PPR league.

I was offered Ronnie Brown/G.Jennings for Warrick Dunn/V.Jackson

Would you pull the trigger?

Thanks

The trade doesn't add much or take away much?! I'd rather have Jackson over Jennings.....I'd rather have Brown over Dunn.

If you are sitting good at wr then I would do it in hopes that Ronnie Brown will come around and be a useful back. If you're thin at wr then hang onto VJ, I'm not big fan, but he is the #1 guy in SD.

Brandon Marshall

Brandon Stokely

Shaun McDonald

Which one of these guys would you drop Muhammad for?

Brandon Marshall no question! Muhammed is washed up in a lame offense. Marshall will only get better and better!!

McDonald is the fourth option in Detroit. Stokley is behind Marshall.

Jacobs owner: Would you drop Norwood or Julius to grab Ward?

Thanks. :overhead:

NO! Norwood will get better and better. He is a future star. Julius puts up yards every week. There were alot of articles from Dallas media that said Jones would get used alot more this year. Judging from last night it looks like the same ole, same ole! I'd still rather have him over Ward.

Which of these 3 WR's do you recommend acquiring for the first waiver wire round of our league? Thanks.

1. Curry

2. Brandon Marshall

3. Welker

4. Shaun McDonald

5. Patrick Crayton

6. Kevin Curtis

7. Bobby Engram

8. Amani Toomer

9. Mike Furrey

10. A. Randle El

Marshall and Curry for sure!! I like Curtis after those two. He got alot of looks yesterday. As the year goes on his chemistry with McNabb will get better and they should hook up for alot of big plays!

See my team below, I have R. McMichael and L.J. Smith at TE in a 12 team, non ppr league starting 1 TE. Eric Johnson is available, although I will have the 12th waiver slot this week due to high score (sorry, brag). Should I try and pick him up and drop 1 of these guys?

McMichael had 2 catches, 24 yards. Orlando Pace is now out for the season, will he be in blocking more or will he be needed on lots of short drop passes?

Smith had 2 catches, 14 yards. He is still semi-injured.

Johnson had 8 catches, 57 yards. Brees looked to him alot in zone openings.

Please help me out here.

I have LJ Smith but Heath Miller is on waivers now, and I know not why. I can't understand why he would drop Miller, but should I go ahead and claim him off of waivers and drop Smith, who is listed as probable/questionable?

When LJ Smith is healthy he's a great target for McNabb. I think he'll be a bigger part of the game plan for the Eagles than Miller will be with the Steelers. Don't let the crazy TD's get you too excited...it was against the Browns!!

I'd hang onto Smith over Miller. Miller definitly could post nice numbers under Tomlin, but Smith is the better bet to finish with better numbers of the two.

See my team below, I have R. McMichael and L.J. Smith at TE in a 12 team, non ppr league starting 1 TE. Eric Johnson is available, although I will have the 12th waiver slot this week due to high score (sorry, brag). Should I try and pick him up and drop 1 of these guys?

McMichael had 2 catches, 24 yards. Orlando Pace is now out for the season, will he be in blocking more or will he be needed on lots of short drop passes?

Smith had 2 catches, 14 yards. He is still semi-injured.

Johnson had 8 catches, 57 yards. Brees looked to him alot in zone openings.

Please help me out here.

I'd drop McMichael for him. The Rams never used TE's. Like you said...no Pace means more blocking for him. LJ is good....he wasn't even supposed to play due to injury, but yet he was there. I'd hang onto LJ and kick McMichael to the curb and grab Eric Johnson.

what do u think about the RB situation in Atlanta? I have Dunn and Norwood right now but if its going to be a rbbc thing all year i was thinkin about maybe cutting one or both or possibly trading. is either one more valuable than the other?

Short term Dunn is more valuable.....long term Norwood will be the man. I would hang onto both of them and wait and see if Petrino's system starts to work. If it does they will have plenty of room to run in and could go for some big plays. As the season evolves I think one guy will emerge as the "fantasy" starter. Early it will be Dunn...but as the season goes watch Norwoods increased touches and yardage.