Sign in to follow this  
Hurricane Ditka

***Official Week #2 College Football***

FYI..........Dr. Bob on Saturday loves Tulane, S.Carolina, V. Tech and Oregon. Had a Winner last night on Cinn. and has Navy Tonight. Good Luck1

Philly Bear...I have noticed since last year that You play a TON of Dr. Bob's Picks...I thought most of the picks were your handicapping. I'm dissapointed

Philly Bear...I have noticed since last year that You play a TON of Dr. Bob's Picks...I thought most of the picks were your handicapping. I'm dissapointed

Since both me and Dr Bob handicapp games the same way, I have nothing to apoligize for. All that matters is picking winners. I tend to pick the games before Bob on weekday games, he handles the weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if he reads my writeups. I pick my games, and if he agrees, it's a definite play.

I think Rutgers turned the Ball over Navy on the 20 if my computer is right :pointstosky:

Yep. But Navy was driving, and threw a pick in the end zone. Fock.

DR. Bob reads YOUR WRITE UPS...lmfao. His picks come out on Thursday AM and yours are always after that. He can move a line in Vegas and he reads your Write ups. haha..get a grip and get back to reality. You got caught using Bob's Picks..its ok..just be a man.

DR. Bob reads YOUR WRITE UPS...lmfao. His picks come out on Thursday AM and yours are always after that. He can move a line in Vegas and he reads your Write ups. haha..get a grip and get back to reality. You got caught using Bob's Picks..its ok..just be a man.

Why do you fvcking care? Don't you have anything better to do than harrass people trying to help others? philly & Ditka are class acts, yet you stalk them and accuse them of sh!t you didn't do. What's your fvcking problem?!?

Philly

I appreciate your pick and your right ups.

I am sorry theese other guys don't like winning money everyyear

Your CFL picks have been MONEY :pointstosky:

So, when I release a 3 unit game on Cincy a full day before Dr Bob releases Cincy as a 3 unit play, what am I to assume about that? I don't blindly follow his picks, but I use them as a tool in handicapping.

God, you're focking stupid. I hope you get cancer and die.

Edit: he doesn't release game on Thursday afternoons anymore, but at 5:45 EST on Thursdays. Try to keep up.

Since both me and Dr Bob handicapp games the same way, I have nothing to apoligize for. All that matters is picking winners. I tend to pick the games before Bob on weekday games, he handles the weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if he reads my writeups. I pick my games, and if he agrees, it's a definite play.

This is a Classic...Dr. Bob comes on FFToday and reads YOUR Writeups?? I thought you were more intelligent..thats what you get from a temple education.

This is a Classic...Dr. Bob comes on FFToday and reads YOUR Writeups?? I thought you were more intelligent..thats what you get from a temple education.

No matter the methodology, picking winners is all that matters. You know that. So why do you give everybody a hard time.

Also, since Dr Bob never put out a play on Midd Tenn St, how do you account for that pick. PWNED.

Obviously, I am following Dr Bob on Baseball, CFL, AFL, WNBA, and all those winners that I have been posting the last few months. Oh, wait. Dr Bob doesn't release plays on any of those sports. Dam. Well, I can't be picking games on my own. So where am I copying games from?

I was wondering when you would get around to attacking me.

Sigh. Let's get back to talking about games.

Hey Philly...just some good info for you. Middle Tennesee State hasn't covered the last 13 games when a opposing team has scored OVER 31 Points. I would venture to say that Louisville will definitely get OVER 31 points. I believe even with your gut feeling...you will be on the wrong side. Maybe you should just stay off the game as there are thousands of games still to go in NCAA and NFL. And Off Topic....where do you live in Philly? What High School did you go to...You were a Bookie at Temple U correct....I think You Owe me some Money Still from Years ago?

Remember this tidbit of wisdom?

Calgary defense has looked bad

For what it's worth, Calgary has seemed like a 2nd H team this year.

Remember this tidbit of wisdom?

Thanks for reminding me GR...he does owe me money. PB ..where are you in Philly? I will be up from florida around Thanksgiving and maybe we should get together. You know who I am right???

Thanks for reminding me GR...he does owe me money. PB ..where are you in Philly? I will be up from florida around Thanksgiving and maybe we should get together. You know who I am right???

Cool. Give me an address. I swear I won't chew off your face, sew you eyelids and mouth shut, and bury you aliive in the woods. That wouldn't be my style.

Way to ignore the big losing plays you posted in that rant.

Instead of playing games, why not just say where you allegedly know both philly AND Ditka from when they were both notorious bookies?

I take it back Calgary Defense is ok the offense has been horrible

Philly

Great 2nd half Pick on NAVY :shocking: I'm sure Bob didn't say bet the +6 line in the 2nd half

Im avoiding tonights game. Rutgers has way too much speed on D and they defend the triple option very well. Feels to me like a 34-17 game, with either side covering within a tight margin. If I had to choose a side I would take Rutgers but it looks like some good reasoning has been applied for taking Navy throughout the thread. I wont be playing anything here tonight unless there is a good halftime line. Sorry, thats all I got. :shocking:

Good Luck!!

So uhhhh, if the score ends as it is right now, after the LSU pinpoint accuracy on the final score can we say Dr. Bob couldnt hold my jockstrap? :P

So uhhhh, if the score ends as it is right now, after the LSU pinpoint accuracy on the final score can we say Dr. Bob couldnt hold my jockstrap? :shocking:

Yeah, yeah. You're the greatest. Now what are your picks dammit?!? **SMACKS INNER ELBOW LOOKING FOR THE VEIN**

Looks like Navy will be a victim of a front door cover, a team running up the score. It's too bad. They deserved a better fate.

Adding: Navy 2nd H (+6) for 3 units

Navy is moving the ball. I don't see Rutgers running up the score. Navy turnovers basically gave Rutgers the half time lead. The game is competitive.

Basically, I'm getting Navy +23 for the game. And I'm pushing with the original bet.

WOW...another 3 unit loss.....smart bettors don't force plays to cover losses

Wow, philly! You've got balls laying all that one the line on a single silly game.

I'm tempted to take Over 24, but Rutgers is too far ahead to run up the score unless they're trying to impress the AP.

On a different note, can you remember a worse matchup than the one between two perennial whipping dogs like Buffalo and Temple tomorrow?!? Last one to recover a turnover wins?

I stand corrected. Rutgers is officially a ranked team - they run up the score! Over cashes despite two FGs deep in the other's territory.

Let's keep it going tomorrow gents!

:wave:

Yeah, yeah. You're the greatest. Now what are your picks dammit?!? **SMACKS INNER ELBOW LOOKING FOR THE VEIN**

aaaaand, INJECT!!! Im going to the UCLA/BYU game tomorrow so ill browse the lines tonight and lay a few out.

Looks like Navy will be a victim of a front door cover, a team running up the score. It's too bad. They deserved a better fate.

Navy played better than the final will indicate

STFU, they just scored jackazz

Navy TD. You might have spoke too soon.

Navy cuts it to 41-24.

WAY TO FVCKING GO PHILLY! Watching this douche make a bigger and bigger ass out of himself is hilarious on so many levels!!!

Navy TD. You might have spoke too soon.

Navy cuts it to 41-24.

My Bad..Good Job Philly!!!

I bought Navy up to (+17) as I don't know if it will go above the current +16.5. I usually don't buy points, but what the hell.

:wave:

My apologizes to anyone that had Navy at anything less than +17. They deserved a better fate, but turnovers killed them.

Personally, I got a push out of Navy, and a nice win with Navy 2nd H. I hope some of you will cash Navy 2nd H. Fock. I'm getting drunker by the minute.

Almost time to hammer Calg 2nd H. I will do so for 3 units.

NCAAF YTD: 19-12-0 +10.55 units

NFL YTD: 0-1-0 -1.05 units

Tonights plays:

1H Rutgers -9.5 1 unit WIN

Navy @ Rutgers -16 1 unit WIN

2H Navy +6 WIN

I love winning a middle .. anytime..