Sign in to follow this  
Mossome84

Post Your Quarterback - Wide Receiver Combo

I have the Carson Palmer (2nd round) to Houshmandzadeh (4th round) combo and hoping that it will be a good one. To a lesser degree I have the Vince Young - Brandon Jones combo. Probably lesser known but maybe a sleeper combo. Eventhough I can start 2 QB's I doubt whether Jones will be starting too oftern.

I have the double dip with my #3 WR and my QB. #1 is Chad Johnson, #2 is Torry Holt. My QB's are Hasselbeck and Roethlisberger so I have Santonio Holmes or DJ Hackett depending on which QB I start.

:)

I usually try every year to have a QB/WR combo...

Kitna / Calvin ( bench )

Thats all for money league play ( Owens Boldin my starters )

ESPN League One

Romo / Owens

ESPN League Two

Kitna / Calvin ( bench )

Domo arigato, Mr. RomoTO :banana:

lol

edit: i keep singing that in my head now

I have P. Manning and M. Harrison; they should light up the scoreboard many games this year :thumbsup:

That is my combo as well :pointstosky:

I have Brees/Colston going tonight!

:headbanger:

I'm looking for a shootout....I hope Colston is up to it (preseason nagging injury)..

I also have Harrison & TO going this weekend..

Being a Saints homer, I was going to start Deuce as my RB3, but instead will go with Colston as WR3..

Brees and Colston also.

Saints1..... you gotta love tonights match up.. It will be tough on us as Indy is at home and hanging SB banners, getting rings, etc.. Just hope our beloved Saints do us proud....

Bulger and Holt in one league.

Hasselbeck and Hackett in another (not quite as exciting as the first, but there's potential).

Joey harrington -> Michael Jenkins :unsure:

Auction league I'll be starting Manning and Wayne weekly.

The Moz's MFFL geek league may do Brady/Wes Walker on some WR's bye weeks. :wave:

I can top all of you:

In my auction league, I grabbed Larry Fitzgerald as my #1 WR for a good price, so I ended up taking Matt Leinart to give me the QB-WR combo.

But it doesn't stop there......... Because alot of the top WR's went for far higher than what I was thinking, the best WR left for me to grab that I had enough money left for as my #2 WR was Boldin (Vincent Jackson and Terry Glenn will be my 3rd WR based on matchups)

Let's hope for alot of 250 yrds 2 TD games from Leinart (I'll take 100yrds and 1 TD each week from Boldin and Fitz).

As long as the ARI offense scores points I'll be OK - and I'm figuring they can say all they want that they are going to run more, but when they are behind by 2-3 TD's in the second half then they are going to have to throw the ball.

That week 8 bye though is going to kill me, I lose Leinart, Fitzgerald, Boldin and I'm also without McGahee that week.

:unsure:

I'm rolling with Matt Leinart/Larry Fitzgerald this week.

I have Donovan McNabb/Kevin Curtis on another team - but I'm only playing McNabb.

I have Brees/Colston going tonight!

I'm looking for a shootout....I hope Colston is up to it (preseason nagging injury)..

I also have Harrison & TO going this weekend..

My first thought was, damn, you must have crappy RBs (Harrison, Colston, TO and Brees????) ....

But then I saw your sig:

16 tm Dynasty

QB D.Brees,Eli Manning

RB LT,SA,Deuce,J.Norwood,T.Bell,M.Morris,M.Bush,A.Brdshw,S.Young,K.Smith

WR M.Harrisn,TO,M.Colston,B.Edwards,S.Holmes,M.Williams

TE KWII,E.Johnson

K Elam,O.Mare

See, this is why I don't play Dynasty's .. especially if someone leaves, moves, dies how would you get a replacement??

Henry, good to see another Nola man on the board. Can't wait for the game tonite. Only Addai in my pay league but Bush and Henderson in my fun league. Hoping for a 50-40 game with Saints winning and Addai racking up the yards and tds.

Don't have any yet but plan to pick up Chris Henry from Cincy to pair him with Carson for the stretch run.

He's a big athletic wr and with CJ and Housh drawing so much attention, Henry gets great matchups the Carson likes to take advantage of.