Sign in to follow this  
JediMaster

***Week 1 Survivor Picks***

Week 1 always seems to be tough because you don't really know who will be good and who will bust. For week 1 I'm leaning towards:

Seahawks over Bucs

Who are you taking?

Agreed it is atough week to pick.

I was thinking Washington over Miami. I don't think Miami has anything going offensively at this point and with all the issues with players (and players leaving) they won't have it together game by game one. It's at Washington, who has both RBs on the field and Campbell > Brune

Extremely hard week....

i took Denver over Buffalo...figured Champ will shut down Evans.....after that the Buffalo O will probably struggle with Lynch's first game trying to get the running game going....

But I agree....very very tough week

Oakland over KC :thumbsup:

Oakland isn't player KC....

KC is playing Houston...

Oakland is playing Detriot....

ERR. Oakland whoever they are playing. LOCK! :overhead:

Seattle as of now. Hate to use them so early but as has been pointed out, there are no obvious locks, and it is too early to try to be clever. Considering Dallas as well.

Seattle or Pittsburgh, I'm leaning towards Seattle

word

Lots of hype up in Seattle.

Pittsburg has absolutely dominated Clevelend recently, and what's going to turn it around? Jamal Lewis? HAHAHA!

Either one...

I'd like to use Pit and hold on to Seattle, but Seattle is a better pick at home.

Jacksonville over Tennessee

:shocking: (I'm biased since I love me some Titans, that aside, I won't bet against Vince being Vince (even if it is the Jags with whom he has struggled))

Eagles over Pack...agreed that the week is tough.....

Seattle as of now. Hate to use them so early but as has been pointed out, there are no obvious locks, and it is too early to try to be clever. Considering Dallas as well.

I wouldn't be too worried about using Seattle. That's a team that's going to finish somewhere between 7-9 and 9-7. No point trying to 'save' a .500 team.