Sign in to follow this  
Mad Brad

Billick your an idiot

WTF are you doing not running the ball... However many times it takes until you tie the game up.... You went out and got McGahee why.... Your a freakin idiot.... MB

Basically 2 chances with 2 and goal from the 2 yard line when they know they will use all downs and they throw both possessions????? Awful play calling by Billick, he deserves to lose.....why not run mcgahee 3 times in a row from the 2 yard line???? No way he wouldnt make it.....just awful.

Billick should be fired and castrated.

somebody tell him he is not in Minny anymore

WTF are you doing not running the ball... However many times it takes until you tie the game up.... You wnet out and got McGahee why.... Your a freakin idiot.... MB

Pretty much. Terrible playcalling. Oh well, I hate the Ravens.

Billick is a clown.

Billick just moved to the top of my list of overrated coaches in the NFL.

1) Billick

2) Herm

3) Chucky

These guys truly suck... :thumbsdown:

WTF are you doing not running the ball... However many times it takes until you tie the game up.... You went out and got McGahee why.... Your a freakin idiot.... MB

Agreed... that was BRUTAL coaching.

The Goalline crap... and throwing on third and short earlier... with the lead... for a pic.

Yeah... they got hosed on that call... but Billick is absolutely to blame for the loss.

Awful.

He goes out and spends money for a stud RB, then with the game on the line he puts the game into the hands of his backup QB? Seriously, if the Ravens would have run Willis three times they would be going into OT now. You benched McNair and put the game into Kyle Boller's hands? Let him throw the ball at the goalline. That team will never win another title.

What are you guys talking about? Kyle Boller leaning and throwing off his back foot repeatedly from inside the 5 and tossing it up for grabs wasn't a good call?

Billick is a focking idiot - I needed Baltimore D to get back out there and get me some points, all this focking moron had to do was give it to McGahee four times. MORON

What are you guys talking about? Kyle Boller leaning and throwing off his back foot repeatedly from inside the 5 and tossing it up for grabs wasn't a good call?

Billick is a focking idiot - I needed Baltimore D to get back out there and get me some points, all this focking moron had to do was give it to McGahee four times. MORON

Yes that is the spirit!!! KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

On 1st down he gets them from the 10 to the 2...

You'd think the freakin light bulb would come on then???

I think every team should have a tape of KC last year inside the 10 yrd line... Give it to your back and don't fock around...

Bit no, Brian the delicate genius, had to try and win all sexy like... His last name should be dumass... MB

Kyle Boller is barely thawed out, you have 1st and goal within the 5 yard line, and you run it only once before trying to air it out?! The first pass Boller threw was nearly intercepted and wasn't even close. The next play, a run(!), you got down to the stripe. The next play? Another pass, with offensive interference. Lovely.

Then, on a miracle second opportunity, you get ANOTHER four downs within the 5 yard line. Did you learn your lesson? You run it once, to the 2. A three yard gain. 2nd and Goal from the 2 yard line. McGahee, Musa Smith, that giant offensive line - do you run it again, at most three more times?

No, let Boller try to THROW it in. Trick the defense at this stage in the game. Yeah. Incomplete, and badly overthrown. 3rd and goal now, again from the 2. You did gain 3 yards on the first down when you ran it and the drive before showed you could move it on the ground...and have another down yet at your disposal.

Do you run it? No, let Boller try to THROW it in. You'll trick them this time, with Kyle Boller and Co. Result? Intercepted, you lose. Game Over.

Seven plays were run from within the 5 yard line and only three of them were running plays (all of which gained yardage). The passing attempts by a cold and talentless Kyle Boller? They were either tipped, deflected, or ultimately - intercepted.

This was a well-deserved loss for a pathetic head coach and his so-called "offensive genius".

Agreed... that was BRUTAL coaching.

The Goalline crap... and throwing on third and short earlier... with the lead... for a pic.

Yeah... they got hosed on that call... but Billick is absolutely to blame for the loss.

Awful.

Totally agreed , how many thrid down and short did he throw instead of running and ended up on the short end .

Tonight is one of the worst coaching job i have seen in a long time watching football.

Unfortunately, many coaches cannot resist the urge to get "cute" near the endzone. There was well over a minute left to play. Best to soak up the clock running to get the TD rather than throw passes which even if successful would leave Cinci time to win the game in regulation. Very poor

This isn't the first time Billick's play-calling has been questionable. One should remember that it was this type of play-calling that was present in the playoffs vs. the Colts - they barely ran the ball with Lewis against what was considered a poor rush defence. When they did, he was effective. Yet Billick kept on throwing the ball, which I felt was a deciding factor in that game.

That was terrible. At the 5 yard line, first down. You have your crappy backup QB in the game. Just run it 4 times. I'm 99% sure they would have scored with 4 runs from that close. Cincy doesn't exactly have a great run defence. Just can't understand that play-calling. Coach lost the game for them.

And yes, I'm a disgruntled McGahee owner.

Irony is I only wanted Baltimore to score and send it into OT because I had R. Johnson and TJ going for Cinci. I feel the pain of the McGahee owners.

3) Chucky

These guys truly suck... :rolleyes:

He didn't used to. But the fame got to his head and he doesn't give a shiat anymore.

He didn't used to. But the fame got to his head and he doesn't give a shiat anymore.

He was only good when he had Dungy's team. He has taken that team down a notch every year.

I agree that he should have tried running it more, but it can't be overlooked that it was a TD if butterfingers Heap would have only held on to the damn ball.

I agree that he should have tried running it more, but it can't be overlooked that it was a TD if butterfingers Heap would have only held on to the damn ball.

Billick interviewed after the game and said that boller came in and threw "3 tds by his account, that "woulda" been tds if the were caught, or "called right"".....yea.....

theres a deep seeded arrogance by that statement...that, to me lacks, the "lets figure out how to get even better from this" mentality...

I'm left wondering why Brian Billick remains head coach of the Ravens, not simply counting the mistakes in tonight's game but all the years of them ever since the Ravens won that lone Superbowl (you know, at the turn of the century?!). How many years will he be allowed to continue fielding these underachieving teams?

How many years will he be allowed to continue fielding these underachieving teams?

That will be left up to fantasy football players.

i think he is a genius. :rolleyes: the strategury of just giving the ball back to the cinci offense so your dominant D can get back on the field sooner is truly innovative and forward thinking :wacko:

and yes, that is sarcasm.

I'm left wondering why Brian Billick remains head coach of the Ravens, not simply counting the mistakes in tonight's game but all the years of them ever since the Ravens won that lone Superbowl (you know, at the turn of the century?!). How many years will he be allowed to continue fielding these underachieving teams?

Some people still think that Billick won that Super Bowl. It was actually Ozzie Newsome who did.

Ok Brian, it's the 4th quarter. You have the ball with the lead for the first time in the game. You just spent a crapload of money bringing in a new stud running back.

1st and 10 at BLT 26 - (11:06) S.McNair pass to D.Mason to BLT 30 for 4 yards

2nd and 6 at BLT 30 - (10:29) W.McGahee left guard to BLT 35 for 5 yards

Timeout #1 by BLT at 09:43.

3rd and 1 at BLT 35 - (9:43) S.McNair pass deep right intended for D.Mason INTERCEPTED by R.Geathers at CIN 48.

WTF!

Ravens passed on 1st down 50% of the time tonight.

I just hope that he might actually look at the criticism and change his ways. Doubt it though.

Billick interviewed after the game and said that boller came in and threw "3 tds by his account, that "woulda" been tds if the were caught, or "called right"".....yea.....

theres a deep seeded arrogance by that statement...that, to me lacks, the "lets figure out how to get even better from this" mentality...

Billick is incredibly arrogant.

Hey, Coach, sometimes when you get cute and throw the ball down around the goalline, unexpected things happen. Even if your play works, things might still blow up. There is a very slim margin for error in those tight quarters. That's why most teams try to just run the damn ball into the endzone.

Billick's been pulling the same crap for years.

He's a terrible coach.

I have Willis in one league but had already wrapped up a win. I was absolutely beside my self last night at Billick's play calling. McNair looked like crap all night, yet they kept putting the ball in his hands to try and pull out a win against a hated division rival. McGahee can catch the ball and runs decent with it after the catch. As if it wasn't bad enough, McNair goes out, in comes the even crappier Kyle Boller, and Billick puts the game on HIS shoulders? There was plenty of time on the clock. Run the ball you wuss. Or play action on 1st down when they're expecting a run then try a screen on 2nd or something. He deserves to lose with play calling like that.

No ######...run the ball! My Balt +3 was looking at worst a push if they just stick it in the Zone there, even after 6 turnovers. Billick needs to be shown out the door.

I was screaming at my TV with that play calling. I had Palmer and only needed him to get 6 more yards to give me 6 more points. If Balt had tied it up I would have gotten it. What a jacka$$.