Sign in to follow this  
Eddie Kennison

Fantasy Scrub of the Week - Week 1

My vote goes to Vernon Davis. This buster got me a whopping 0 points after talking all that trash in the preseason. The Niners offense looks pathetic and Davis was covered like a blanket by the Cardinals of all teams.

I squeaked by with a victory, but I'm very nervous about having this clown on my team. Took him in the sixth too. Will be looking at other options. And please don't try to flame me and say that I'm overreacting. He was nonexistant, so I can take no positives from the game. I could see if they were playing the Ravens or another good defense.

Pathetic! :music_guitarred:

Let's add bush and rudi. i would have won easily if either could have done anything. Yes, I drafted out of the 12 hole to get those 2. I wanted to pick Edge (early) at 2.1, but my buddy convinced me to go with the upside of Bush instead. I guess we'll see. I hope he was right - obviously not in week 1. If anyone wants to say i'm an idiot for drafting bush - don't bother - I know I'm an idiot.

My vote goes to Vernon Davis. This buster got me a whopping 0 points after talking all that trash in the preseason. The Niners offense looks pathetic and Davis was covered like a blanket by the Cardinals of all teams.

I squeaked by with a victory, but I'm very nervous about having this clown on my team. Took him in the sixth too. Will be looking at other options. And please don't try to flame me and say that I'm overreacting. He was nonexistant, so I can take no positives from the game. I could see if they were playing the Ravens or another good defense.

Pathetic! :(

I feel you on this one man. Depends on if cbs updates itself to show 2 fumbles or 3 davis putting up a goose egg could have lost me the game. All I needed from this fock was 2 points. He could not manage 20 freaking yards.

My vote goes to Vernon Davis. This buster got me a whopping 0 points after talking all that trash in the preseason.

And S-Jax didn't talk all pre-season?? Mr. "2500 total yards"

Well, let's see:

58 yds. on 18 carries

3 yds. on 1 reception

2 fumbles lost

Yeah that was good enough for negative points in both my money leagues I have him. And wouldn't you know it, both matchups were a close loss...with could've easily been won had S-Jax put up semi-decent numbers.

My clear-cut vote for Week 1 out of sheer bitterness.

Honourable mention to Deion Branch & Lee Evans.

Herman Moore, wr1 who didn't get a catch this week, oh wait, my bad, i mean branch, i was looking at my page and they have the same stats.

I squeaked out a win tonight because Fitzgerald's numbers were so thin,

But, the real goat was Leinart. Besides the TD throw to Boldin, he looked awful !!!!!

He held onto the ball for forever on every pass play, and when he did unload it, he was off target.

I know its only 1 week, but Leinart IMO looked awful.

There are so many this week, that it's hard to pick one. That said, I'm going with Branch. That focker is supposed to be the #1 on the team and he gets 3 targets. :thumbsdown:

I'll just lob out guys that I started this week........

Reggie Bush

Deion Branch

Reggie Brown

Vernon Davis

Yee-Haw, 0-1.

Week one starters:

QB VYoung

RB MJDrew

WR LEvans

WR RBrown

TE VDavis

2 ways to look at it - I am either in for a long long year.....or at least they all blew the same week meaning better things to come from all of them. I am hoping for the latter.

Pathetic! :headbanger:

You have to accept the fact that tight ends not named Antonio Gates are going to have games like that. Chris Cooley needed overtime to get me one measley point.

Pathetic! :mad:

I don't get why everyone is so high on V. Davis? Most drafts or Mocks I've done had him going as a top 3 TE at the very worst top 5. What has he done yet? I don't get where or how anyone was so high on him, when he hasn't yet been able to play a whole season.

:thumbsup:

I'll submit the Scrub WR lineup of the week....when someone can beat this I'll feel better

Colston 4

Henderson 3

R. Brown 1

Prepare to feel better... :lol:

Lee Evans - 0

Deion Branch - 0

Mark Clayton - 0

That's right... 3 WRs and ZERO focking points.

Prepare to feel better... :cheers:

Lee Evans - 0

Deion Branch - 0

Mark Clayton - 0

Sorry man.... :rolleyes:

Prepare to feel better... :doublethumbsup:

Lee Evans - 0

Deion Branch - 0

Mark Clayton - 0

Wow. That makes me feel a little bit better:

Mark Clayton - 0

Vernon Davis - 0

I also had Rudi and McGahee going last night. McGahee was poised to have a good game until Billick started coaching like an absolute moron!!!

Sjax for sure :thumbsup:

and how about Santana Moss = 2 points. And Chris cooley = 1 point

I don't like this :shocking: