Sign in to follow this  
Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

Will Brett Favre enjoy the same success as Kitna....

....Or do we go with Vince Young against Atlanta?

Bret is on a roll... Will Chicago stop him?

How long can GB keep this up? Tell me what you think about the Favre train....

Is it going to hit a wall or is it fast tracked to representing NFC in the Super Bowl?

Sounds like you need "A Little Help" with a lineup decision. I wish we had a board for these kind of decisions.

I dont see why not. National game, 4-0 team against a depleted Bears D. Might as well ride him out while he is hot.

Leave it to New Blow Jr to stop a fun conversation.

Go get yur shine box.

Your taking too much leeway going from Bie to Blow

It just doesn't work...

It's like "Wisconsuck".... just makes it look like you're trying too hard.

On top of this... You gave him a good fellas reference (Great line, of course) like you just completely crushed him.... which wasn't the case

Newbie Jr. has so much you can work with -- he's such an easy target -- and yet you give a poor effort..

New Blow Jr. :cheers:

D-

I look at the Bears as a wounded animal this next week. I don't like it at all. The Pack better be ready.

I agree...Green Bay would be wise not to take the Bears lightly just because of their slow start. I think Brett is dong a pretty good job of keeping the team focused on each game, and constantly reminding them that the most important thing is winning, not records. Honestly I must've seen him say it at least 50 times this year already

The Bears are definitely capable of beating the Packers, and Favre is absolutely capable of utterly imploding in the middle of his renaissance.

However, seeing as how the Bears defense is in utter shambles due to one of the worst injury bugs I may ever have witnessed, I wouldn't count on it. Start Favre.

plain and simply put.....you can not continue to win with no running game at all. 54.2 yards per game 2.7 yards per carry!!! :shocking: the fairy tail will end if this keeps up

I look at the Bears as a wounded animal this next week. I don't like it at all. The Pack better be ready.

that's what they said heading into the game in detroit :overhead:

that's what they said heading into the game in detroit :overhead:

But now they're really, really, double-dog-dare mad!

Be scared...be very scared. :unsure:

that's what they said heading into the game in detroit :headbanger:

That game makes them all the more dangerous. Hell, I'm suprised the Pack won in Minnesota. They struggle both in the Metro Dome and the Ford Dome.

Hell, I'm suprised the Pack won in Minnesota. They struggle both in the Metro Dome and the Ford Dome.

I keep hearing this and it makes me scratch my head every time. Okay, I can agree about the Ford dome...the Pack seem to struggle there. But the Metro? Have you been watching the Pack the last 6 years? They've won there almost every year. Not so much previous to that, but lately they've owned the Vikes at the Dome. I think we can put to bed the idea of the Packers/Favre struggling at the Metrodome. I just wish they would play better at Ford.

I dread watching them play the Lions on Thanksgiving every year because they don't seem to win that game most seasons. :/

if it makes you feel any better, im starting Favre over Young

and im a Titans homer

that's what they said heading into the game in detroit :blink:

take this game lightly?

i agree with swamp...

I view this game the same way I viewed seattles game vs san fran...

last year sf beat seattle and werent quiet about how they did it...

the bears werent either...they whipped on gb in gb and when they lost in chicago, they said, ahhh..we werent trying...a show of total disrespect to the packers..to the bears players who have passed away like walter payton, ###### butkus and george halas...

gb wont take it lightly..anything but..this is the chance to end the bears season before mid october...favre is going to light it up..

take this game lightly?

i agree with swamp...

I view this game the same way I viewed seattles game vs san fran...

last year sf beat seattle and werent quiet about how they did it...

the bears werent either...they whipped on gb in gb and when they lost in chicago, they said, ahhh..we werent trying...a show of total disrespect to the packers..to the bears players who have passed away like walter payton, ###### butkus and george halas...

gb wont take it lightly..anything but..this is the chance to end the bears season before mid october...favre is going to light it up..

That's the way I look at this game. Plus its hard to bench Favre the way he is playing. I also have VY as the op does and I am going with Brett.

I love VY though..the guy could easily run a td in himself....

the one problem with Brett is an obvious one..he will NEVER run or sneak one in....2 weeks ago they had the ball on the 1..he couldve easily had td passes as well as 2 td runs...

but the offense is pass first...pass second...and mix in some runs..when u have brett and the offense calls for passes..you cant really hate that..

and jennings back is a BIG plus...frees up driver and jones even more..and heck, even donald lee was in the act last week..i still cant count on that..but knock on wood..he was making catches...

this team actually pulled off a fake punt last week..and they NEVER do anything creative..can a flea flicker be far away? :blink:

Favre will throw at least 2 Ints against the Bears, maybe 3. Detroit beat down the Bears with patience. The Packers might be 4-1 after this weeks game.

Right now, I have Favre going instead of Eli Manning vs. Jets.

I think that the Pack does not really have a running game and the Pack has to throw. The only challenge I could see for Favre is if the Bears can force the Pack to run the ball and we could see a 3-0 game. :headbanger:

Favre will throw at least 2 Ints against the Bears, maybe 3. Detroit beat down the Bears with patience. The Packers might be 4-1 after this weeks game.

They also might be 5-0 :headbanger:

Green Bay's defense is light years better than Detroit's

Favre > Kitna