Sign in to follow this  
JScott

*** OFFICIAL *** MNF thread

Where are all the Pats cameramen at? And where's shovel?

Should be a good game to watch. The New England offense is going to light-up the Cincy defense (I don't think anyone will argue this) but it's the Patriots defense against the Bengals offense that will be the match-up of interest (CJ v. Samual specifically).

Plus Ocho Cinco better bring the sexy for his TD celebration, they've been pretty meh so far; that is, IF he scores.

Pats 34

Bengals 17

Bengals - 70, Patriots - 63. All touchdowns are to Wes Welker and Chad Johnson. :ninja:

Should be a good game to watch. The New England offense is going to light-up the Cincy defense (I don't think anyone will argue this) but it's the Patriots defense against the Bengals offense that will be the match-up of interest (CJ v. Samual specifically).

I am really interested in seeing how the Pats' CBs perform tonight. I feel confident on the offense on scoring 38 points again (or more). Looking forward to see Samuel & Hobbs covering CJ and Housh. Samuel is making a lot of money now, and wants to get paid more next year. Lets see him shut down CJ/Housh, and earn that paycheck.

I am really interested in seeing how the Pats' CBs perform tonight. I feel confident on the offense on scoring 38 points again (or more). Looking forward to see Samuel & Hobbs covering CJ and Housh. Samuel is making a lot of money now, and wants to get paid more next year. Lets see him shut down CJ/Housh, and earn that paycheck.

I heard Samuel and Hobbs studied the videotape... uh, I mean footage on CJ and Housh all week :rolleyes:

Bengals - 70, Patriots - 63. All touchdowns are to Wes Welker and Chad Johnson. :rolleyes:

I already have my game locked up with 90 points. I need 58 from Brady and Moss to get high team.

I lost high team last week 138.13 to 138.25 :angry:

Patriots 56, Bengals 21 Moss breaks his foot while running all over the Bengals rookie DBs , and Wes Welker picks up the slack with 4 TD s !!!!! :rolleyes:

Maroney is inactive tonight. I thought I'd post it in the "official" MNF thread while the other morons who cruise this board each start 20 individual threads proclaiming the same. :unsure:

Go Pats!

Pats inactives:

October 1, 2007

Pats inactives

The following players are inactive for the Patriots tonight:

QB Matt Gutierrez (3rd quarterback)

WR Kelley Washington

RB Laurence Maroney

G Stephen Neal

OT/TE Ryan O'Callaghan

DL Santonio Thomas

DL Kareem Brown

OLB Chad Brown

ROSTER MOVE: The Patriots also announced that they have cut LB Corey Mays and signed RB Kyle Eckel off the practice squad

Source: http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

I see no way the Bengals win this. Defense is too horrible. Slight chance with Maroney out. They'll have to score late to cover the spread. Should be fun to watch though.

But on the bright side, we have the ugliest cheerleaders in the league. :wacko:

That's a Super Bowl win right there. I'll take that from this defense any day.

:pointstosky:

Not a Bengals fan here, but I don't see why it is so far-fetched to think they win this game. They are on MNF at home and a major home dog. We have seen this scenario many times so far this year where the home dog comes out on top...

Not a Bengals fan here, but I don't see why it is so far-fetched to think they win this game. They are on MNF at home and a major home dog. We have seen this act many times this year so far...

I can only pray.

Edit: And this is why they won't win. It's always someone that takes turns screwing up on this team. Today it looks like going to be offensive coordinator Bob Bratkowski. "Hey, I think I try to trip up the best team in the league by going away from what we do best". Hey Bob, get back to the focking no huddle and air it out some you focking retard.

And here's where Marvin challenges a play that doesn't focking matter. The ball, fumble or not, went out of bounds. So now we hear they're challenging that he stepped out of bounds, which he did not. The Cincinnati Clusterfocks!!

Hey, smartest thing Kornheiser has ever said. Quit trying to establish the run against one of the best front 7s in the league and get it to your studs.

Hey, smartest thing Kornheiser has ever said. Quit trying to establish the run against on of the best front 7s in the league and get it to your studs.

Get him off MNF and keep him to 6:30 eastern when half the country is still working.

Why do so many people like PTI, neither of those guys are experts in any sports. The 2 sports that i follow, football and uh, erg, hmm, the PGA tour. Those guys are always wrong.

Regardless of how the rest of this game goes, I give much props to how the defense came out to begin the game.

Regardless of how the rest of this game goes, I give much props to how the defense came out to begin the game.

:lol:

Surprisingly well.

And there's the sign of a good coach. Slow it down, attack what has notoriously been the weakness of this team.

All I care about is that Chad Johnson sucked enough not to score on that pass. :thumbsup:

There you go Marvin, call a timeout you focking moron. Your defense is running around with everyone out of position for obvious reasons.

How bad do you think that Bengals D-lineman's hair stinks? The one with the long, nasty orange dreads?

Why are you thinking about how a guy's hair smells - in the middle of watching a football game?

Why are you thinking about how a guy's hair smells - in the middle of watching a football game?

Valid question.... :thumbsup:

How bad do you think that Bengals D-lineman's hair stinks? The one with the long, nasty orange dreads?

If you're talking about Peko, those aren't dreads...just a frizzy pony tail. Dreads do in fact stink.

All I care about is that Chad Johnson sucked enough not to score on that pass. :pointstosky:

Just traded Fav-ruh for him. :thumbsup:

You have a serious boner for me don't you dude? I'm kind of flattered :pointstosky:

down by 2.4 pts with K Watson and NE D going for me... man does it suck to have to root for a RB and his opposing DEF at the same time. Ruins the whole experience. :pointstosky: