Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

Calling you out FlaHawker and Phillybear

For 2 years now we Steelers fans and you Seahawks fans have been at each other. Let's settle this now...1 week signature bet...Seahawks win, you can combine and come up with anything you want. Steelers win and I may enlist the help of Hines to punish you. What say ye?!

:shocking:

Sorry, but I don't do sig bets. Never have, and probably never will. I just don't see any point to them. I'm perfectly happy with my American Psycho quote; it fits me like a glove.

But it should be a very interesting game.

Fair enough...so you'll continue to "*" us and we'll continue to believe you all have sand in your... :thumbsdown:

I hate to admit it but I think the Steelers will pull this one out..I think they'll be really good this year. AZ's win gives me hope..but we don't have anybody on the inside like AZ did with Whisenhunt and Grimm. It'll be really tough for Seattle to fly over to Pittsburgh and beat them when they are angry coming off a tough loss.

Hopefully the refs will at least let them play (sorry, couldn't resist)

For 2 years now we Steelers fans and you Seahawks fans have been at each other. Let's settle this now...1 week signature bet...Seahawks win, you can combine and come up with anything you want. Steelers win and I may enlist the help of Hines to punish you. What say ye?!

:nono:

What the hell! Count me in. I'll take my Hawks to upset Pitt in Pittsburgh.

You're on big boy!!! You're sand free, at least for a week. Can't say as much about your buddy the PB. :shocking: (Terrible Towel)

You're on big boy!!! You're sand free, at least for a week. Can't say as much about your buddy the PB. :overhead: (Terrible Towel)

:headbanger: Getting my best Bill Leavy quotes lined up :music_guitarred:

Even though we don't have Randle El to bomb passes down the field. We do have C. Wilson who has a pretty good arm as well. I would love to see Wilson make Seattle's Defense look completely silly again by going deep to the ol Santonio Holmes..

HERE WE GO STEELERS....

Even though we don't have Randle El to bomb passes down the field. We do have C. Wilson who has a pretty good arm as well. I would love to see Wilson make Seattle's Defense look completely silly again by going deep to the ol Santonio Holmes..

HERE WE GO STEELERS....

You just better hope Rocky Bernard doesnt plant Little Ben like he planted Alex Smith last week.

You just better hope Rocky Bernard doesnt plant Little Ben like he planted Alex Smith last week.

You didnt watch the steelers game last week, ben is in his old form, shaking off defensive players left and right.

What is more worrysome is terrible play calling, and the steelers special teams giving up the big play.

You didnt watch the steelers game last week, ben is in his old form, shaking off defensive players left and right.

Yup, they scored 14 points. Big Ben is back to his old self :doublethumbsup:

Yup, they scored 14 points. Big Ben is back to his old self <_<

No run game, no pass blocking....I know you didn't watch the game, but if Ben was Ben from 2006, Steelers would have lost 30-3. He blew it at the goalline on the one pass, but other than that he was the only thing that kept them in the game on offense.

He was running for his life all day. He avoided more tackles than Parker did....seriously.

Seattle's radio broadcast of games this season still states repeatedly "your NFC champion Seattle Seahawks."

GO

when you lose this Flahawker, and you will lose it, I'm borrowing Murf schweeeet Steeler tag...just for you, plus something special.

AND jeff garcia...

no one confuses Ben with a scrambling qb....i give him 3 quarters or survival, max...concussion #8 anyone? :blink:

You're sand free, at least for a week. Can't say as much about your buddy the PB. :thumbsdown: (Terrible Towel)

I'll bury you up to your neck in sand, paintbrush your skull with honey, and overturn a bucket of fire ants on your head. Then I'll try to kill the ants with a hammer. :mad: :mad:

I'll bury you up to your neck in sand, paintbrush your skull with honey, and overturn a bucket of fire ants on your head. Then I'll try to kill the ants with a hammer. :thumbsdown: :(

You should use a magnifying glass to set the ants on fire that are on his head. Much better.

I'll bury you up to your neck in sand, paintbrush your skull with honey, and overturn a bucket of fire ants on your head. Then I'll try to kill the ants with a hammer. :D :P

Wow, creative and graphic. Nice. :thumbsdown:

You should use a magnifying glass to set the ants on fire that are on his head. Much better.

Thanks for the help there DN, thanks a bunch. :(

Let's go Seahawk fans!! Let's get in this thread and put a hurting on these Asterik loving Steeler fans!!! :lol:

Actually, My money is on Peterson for the killshot. Kerney would be the darkhorse.

Does this not only count as a victory, but an azzwhipping too???

Hass and the Walrus look liked they was going to cry and can't wait to hear there post game.

Heck the Walrus threw in the towel with 7 minutes left in the. Maybe he feared for Hass's life.

How bout those girly football players sitting under a tent on the sidelines. That is one tough Seattle team. Even Hawkers' grandma is calling them soft after seeing that

did they think they were in the desert? The Steelers were wearing black helmets and shirts for pete's sake. And what was it? 80 degrees? Where does Seattle practice? Indoors at the local air conditioned Starbucks?

Anyone got a screen capture of the sissy's sitting under the tent?

Heck the Walrus threw in the towel with 7 minutes left in the. Maybe he feared for Hass's life.

How bout those girly football players sitting under a tent on the sidelines. That is one tough Seattle team. Even Hawkers' grandma is calling them soft after seeing that

did they think they were in the desert? The Steelers were wearing black for pete's sake.

Murf, would you mind too terribly if I borrow that killer sig of yours as part of this?

did they think they were in the desert? The Steelers were wearing black helmets and shirts for pete's sake. And what was it? 80 degrees? Where does Seattle practice? Indoors at the local air conditioned Starbucks?

Yea saw that and thought they would look a little better if they was sipping on a Starbucks.

Murf, would you mind too terribly if I borrow that killer sig of yours as part of this?

sure, can't wait to see Flahawker show up.

let me know if you have trouble making it come out right....I had to mess around with it a lot. I am sure he won't go thru the trouble either.

let me know if you have any problems or need help.

Well Flahawker, we gonna do this? I'll have something special for you...

:thumbsup:

Guest _my_2_cents_
sure, can't wait to see Flahawker show up.

let me know if you have trouble making it come out right....I had to mess around with it a lot. I am sure he won't go thru the trouble either.

let me know if you have any problems or need help.

FlaHawker's been around - he's trolling for Niner fans (stalking them in some instances) - he started that retarded topic today about comparing Smith to Mirer. So he's totally here - he's just avoiding you. :cheers:

I guess we can soon add WELCHER to his many titles. Why would this not surprise me in the slightest? After the mountain of sh!t he talked before this game, not only has he not once admitted to being wrong, but now he's avoiding eating his crow like a man and paying up his bet.

Flahawker: soon to join the ranks of Yoda The Welcher. :thumbsup:

Guest _my_2_cents_

And yet somehow, 48 hours later, you still have your suck-ass fantasy team in your sig instead.

FlaHawker the Welcher? :thumbsup:

Well Flahawker, we gonna do this? I'll have something special for you...

:thumbsup:

Lay it on me my Steeler friend! :overhead:

FlaHawker's been around - he's trolling for Niner fans (stalking them in some instances) - he started that retarded topic today about comparing Smith to Mirer. So he's totally here - he's just avoiding you. :overhead:

I guess we can soon add WELCHER to his many titles. Why would this not surprise me in the slightest? After the mountain of sh!t he talked before this game, not only has he not once admitted to being wrong, but now he's avoiding eating his crow like a man and paying up his bet.

Flahawker: soon to join the ranks of Yoda The Welcher. :thumbsup:

I guess you missed the thread I started titled JGCRAWFISH where I told him I was ready for his sig. Wouldn't be the first time something went over your head. But then again you actually think Alex Smith is an NFL QB, so I make excpetions for your lack of judgement.

OBTW, I apologized to Rick Mirer. Alex Smith is running an offense worse than Slingin' Stan Gelbaugh's 1992 Seahawk offense. Rick Mirer is Steve Young compared to Smith.

Again. I apologize Rick!

And yet somehow, 48 hours later, you still have your suck-ass fantasy team in your sig instead.

FlaHawker the Welcher? :thumbsup:

For someone who complains all the time that he is being stalked by this one and that one, you somehow seem to find your way into threads I'm involved in quite a lot. What do they say about living in glass houses?? Hmmm ??

Loser...