Sign in to follow this  
R8RMick

The most gutless display of defense I've ever seen...

Feel free to mix in a blitz coach...! After they went for it on 4th and 2, UP BY FREAKING 38 POINTS IN THE 4th QUARTER, then lined up 4 wide on first down, I would've sent the house. I would've fined any of my guys who didn't get to the quarterback $10,000 and given a $50,000 bonus to the guy who got a helmet-to-facemask crack on that arrogant f*ck. The bounty for a golf cart shot would've been $75,000 and immobilized on the stretcher a cool 100K.

It's a two way street. You want to run up the score like that on my team, the rules go OUT THE WINDOW.

Feel free to mix in a blitz coach...! After they went for it on 4th and 2, UP BY FREAKING 38 POINTS IN THE 4th QUARTER, then lined up 4 wide on first down, I would've sent the house. I would've fined any of my guys who didn't get to the quarterback $10,000 and given a $50,000 bonus to the guy who got a helmet-to-facemask crack on that arrogant f*ck. The bounty for a golf cart shot would've been $75,000 and immobilized on the stretcher a cool 100K.

It's a two way street. You want to run up the score like that on my team, the rules go OUT THE WINDOW.

So If you cannot stop a team then you injure them???

gotcha :music_guitarred: ...

So If you cannot stop a team then you injure them???

gotcha :shocking: ...

In a word...yes.

Is it the Pat's fault there isn't a defense they have faced so far that can even slow them down..let alone stop them.

Thats what everybody gets for questioning their rings

Is it the Pat's fault there isn't a defense they have faced so far that can even slow them down..let alone stop them.

Fock the rest of the league..fock them in the arse. Thats what everybody gets for questioning their rings

Do any of you chowds actually believe the sh*t you're shovelling, or are you just drunk already in anticipation of your 2nd World Series ring in four years? They were up 38 to freaking nothing, almost a third of the way through the fourth quarter, and passed up a CHIPSHOT FG on a 4th and 2. Then, they lined up three wide on first down to jam it down their throats.

Your excuse from last week doesn't wash, as Campbell couldn't get out of his own way running that Skins offense. I mean, this is all fine. I've never met a chowd who wasn't absolutely insufferable when they were winning, but when Brady goes down because some lunatic defensive lineman snaps and takes a cheap shot at him late in the fourth quarter of some future blowout, don't go hiding under the pews like a bunch of shivering church mice.

The NFL has been very violent this year. More so than I can ever remember. Injuries are way up. Why roll the dice any more than you have to? The answer is pure f*cking arrogance. I'll tell you, they are going to throw that coaches ass in Boston Harbor if he gets Brady hurt because he kept him in there gunning for the endzone late in blowouts. I mean, it's not like their running game is totally worthless, so there goes THAT excuse too.

It's all about karma, and playing the right side of averages. Scoring records, passing TD records, hell, even an undefeated season is all fine and dandy. But a season sh*tcanned because your hall of fame QB got his ACL ripped to shreds on a cheap shot is priceless.

Do any of you chowds actually believe the sh*t you're shovelling, or are you just drunk already in anticipation of your 2nd World Series ring in four years? They were up 38 to freaking nothing, almost a third of the way through the fourth quarter, and passed up a CHIPSHOT FG on a 4th and 2. Then, they lined up three wide on first down to jam it down their throats.

Your excuse from last week doesn't wash, as Campbell couldn't get out of his own way running that Skins offense. I mean, this is all fine. I've never met a chowd who wasn't absolutely insufferable when they were winning, but when Brady goes down because some lunatic defensive lineman snaps and takes a cheap shot at him late in the fourth quarter of some future blowout, don't go hiding under the pews like a bunch of shivering church mice.

The NFL has been very violent this year. More so than I can ever remember. Injuries are way up. Why roll the dice any more than you have to? The answer is pure f*cking arrogance. I'll tell you, they are going to throw that coaches ass in Boston Harbor if he gets Brady hurt because he kept him in there gunning for the endzone late in blowouts. I mean, it's not like their running game is totally worthless, so there goes THAT excuse too.

It's all about karma, and playing the right side of averages. Scoring records, passing TD records, hell, even an undefeated season is all fine and dandy. But a season sh*tcanned because your hall of fame QB got his ACL ripped to shreds on a cheap shot is priceless.

Great post.

:cry:

:pointstosky:

They are playing with fire. With physical teams like Baltimore, Pittsburgh and Indy coming up.....look out. And if they are up by 21 with 2 minutes left and still passing, all the more likely that one of these guys is gonna body slam Brady.

:pointstosky:

Well said. With the Steelers coming up, it could get nasty. Pittsburgh doesn't take shit from anyone and this will actually be the first time I've ever regretted them not having Joey Porter anymore. If something happens to Brady (and I'm not wishing injury on the guy) I want a T-shirt with a giant focking screenprint of the look on the Belichick's face when it happens to become the official jersey of the other 31 teams in the NFL for the remainder of the league's existence. Because if Cassel is so focking inept that they have to leave Brady in, throwing from the shotgun on first down up 40 with less than 10 minutes to play, they are officially dead if the Golden Boy goes down.

Wow, you guys hit it on the head.<note the sarcasm>

BB should be saying..."since you guys can't stop us, I guess we'll have to stop ourselves".

If you sat back and thought about the situation maybe you'd really understand that the Pats went for it on fourth down in an effort to get the game over more quickly.

If they kicked a FG then the skins would have gotten the ball back...thrown like crazy, albeit mostly incompletions, the clock would stop after every play and the game would just drag on that much longer. At least, by going for it, they could avoid all that wasted time and keep the clock running, thus ending the game sooner.

Yes, I realize it doesn't look too good from a fans perspective, but then again when the spygate thing hit most fans, like those whining here, said BB was a cheater. I believe that BB is just trying to make sure that everyone knows, that he doesn't need to cheat to win....and he is making sure you know it. Until the Pats lose, or Brady gets hurt, some folks will just never be happy with BB. He cannot win with this bunch.

If you guys really want to see the Pats quit scoring then maybe the NFL should introduce a mercy rule.. say what, 42 points and call the game, 49...and they could name it after BB. How fitting.

As a football fan(and a Brady owner of course) I think everyone is witnessing something special this season, and should quit whining about it and just hop on for the ride.

Keep throwing and scoring BB, I for one want to see Mannings record broken and the end of the '72 Fins sipping champagne.

Go Pats!

I swear this board has more crying than a newborn room at the local hospital...

IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM TO SCORE 50 ON YOU THEN LINE-UP LIKE MEN AND STOP THEM....

SHOULD THEY JUST START TAKING A KNEE IN THE 2ND QTR, BECAUSE NOBODY CAN STOP THEM.... PLEASE... GIVE ME A BREAK....

BILLY B. AND THE PATS ARE GOING TO GO FULL THROTTLE ALL YEAR, AND WHEN THEY WEAR THE CROWN IN THE END, HE'S GONNA FLIP THE BIG F-U TO THE NFL AND ALL THE TEAMS WHO WERE CRYING ABOUT THE CHEATING STUFF... OBVIOUSLY THEY DON'T NEED FILM OF OPPOSING DEF. COACHES TO WIN... MB

ps. GET USED TO IT, CAUSE IT'S GONNA CONTINUE ALL SEASON... HTH

IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM TO SCORE 50 ON YOU THEN LINE-UP LIKE MEN AND STOP THEM....

SHOULD THEY JUST START TAKING A KNEE IN THE 2ND QTR, BECAUSE NOBODY CAN STOP THEM.... PLEASE... GIVE ME A BREAK....

BILLY B. AND THE PATS ARE GOING TO GO FULL THROTTLE ALL YEAR, AND WHEN THEY WEAR THE CROWN IN THE END, HE'S GONNA FLIP THE BIG F-U TO THE NFL AND ALL THE TEAMS WHO WERE CRYING ABOUT THE CHEATING STUFF... OBVIOUSLY THEY DON'T NEED FILM OF OPPOSING DEF. COACHES TO WIN... MB

You needed to post this twice? :pointstosky:

You needed to stalk me twice.... :shocking: MB

Just opening the threads I've already replied to and you were the last post in both. I actually thought I was tripping out when I saw it in this one too.

Anyway, just busting your balls. Carry on. :lol:

R&RMick has a great point. This isn't about whining about the score being run up, so I'd ask any middle school Boston dwellers to please not bring that up again in this thread--they should be smarter about protecting Brady. Period. The only reason not to is the height of arrogance in assuming that he's untouchable. The point is that you want to keep Probable Tom, well, probable, but the judgment being shown is somewhere between questionable and doubtful (painfully terrible ending, huh?)

A big F-U huh? You sir... are an idiot.

It's not all the time that I go up to my boss and give them an FU for giving me a job. The NFL is a privilege..... not a reality TV show. These people are getting paid a LOT of money to play a game. So, if you were Belicheck you would give the NFL an FU? Dumbest thing I've ever heard. If the Pats are really running up the score (which they are)... then the entire coaching staff deserves no respect. I bet even a few players on the Patriots are ashamed of it... and those are probably going to be the ones getting hurt just because some idiot coach thinks he has to win by 50 to prove a point that he's not a cheater. GREAT....but that makes him a classless jerk.... not sure which is better.

You know ive noticed that the only people that complain about this game are fantasy football players....i watched all kinds of post game stuff on it, and (CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG) i didnt see ANY of them sayin they "ran up the score"

Although i did tune out of the world series to watch "Lost book of notradomis"

Creepy ass sh*t :thumbsdown:

I have no problem with the Pats running up the score, but in league full of players who play on emotion. I would not be surprised if an opposing player got emotional during an ugly loss. I don't think you should be upset when it happens. Emotions become a part of the game, and some people act a little crazy (Haynesworth, Travis Johnson) when their emotions get the best of them.

Crazy attracts crazy, and thinking you need to win by 30 instead of 20, or whatever kind of opens the door. It's a long season, and the Pats are playing great.

I could respond thoughtfully and eloquently, but why bother when I can just do this:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Theres a product called Vagisil. Look into it.

Bunch of pussies...

If you guys really want to see the Pats quit scoring then maybe the NFL should introduce a mercy rule.. say what, 42 points and call the game, 49...and they could name it after BB. How fitting.

Go Pats!

I think this quote right here should end ALL talks......he is right....there is NO slaughter role in the nfl, and anyone who believes in "unwritten rules" which i have seen on the other 100 NE running up the score posts should stop playing imaginary and make it a rule.....cause unwritten rules dont exist.....

To you I Applaud this posts.....was the best i read all day :thumbsdown:

A big F-U huh? You sir... are an idiot.

It's not all the time that I go up to my boss and give them an FU for giving me a job. The NFL is a privilege..... not a reality TV show. These people are getting paid a LOT of money to play a game. So, if you were Belicheck you would give the NFL an FU? Dumbest thing I've ever heard. If the Pats are really running up the score (which they are)... then the entire coaching staff deserves no respect. I bet even a few players on the Patriots are ashamed of it... and those are probably going to be the ones getting hurt just because some idiot coach thinks he has to win by 50 to prove a point that he's not a cheater. GREAT....but that makes him a classless jerk.... not sure which is better.

The idiot is the guy who tries to equate his crummy day job to that of a football team... And if you don't think the Patriots are playing these games with a huge freakin' chip on their shoulder, then YOU SIR are just not paying attention... OR are just a dumb@$$... Now run along and have a nice day... MB

Wow, you guys hit it on the head.<note the sarcasm>

BB should be saying..."since you guys can't stop us, I guess we'll have to stop ourselves".

If you sat back and thought about the situation maybe you'd really understand that the Pats went for it on fourth down in an effort to get the game over more quickly.

If they kicked a FG then the skins would have gotten the ball back...thrown like crazy, albeit mostly incompletions, the clock would stop after every play and the game would just drag on that much longer. At least, by going for it, they could avoid all that wasted time and keep the clock running, thus ending the game sooner.

Yes, I realize it doesn't look too good from a fans perspective, but then again when the spygate thing hit most fans, like those whining here, said BB was a cheater. I believe that BB is just trying to make sure that everyone knows, that he doesn't need to cheat to win....and he is making sure you know it. Until the Pats lose, or Brady gets hurt, some folks will just never be happy with BB. He cannot win with this bunch.

As a football fan(and a Brady owner of course) I think everyone is witnessing something special this season, and should quit whining about it and just hop on for the ride.

Keep throwing and scoring BB, I for one want to see Mannings record broken and the end of the '72 Fins sipping champagne.

Go Pats!

Your argument would hold water IF the Patriots had taken Brady out. They had to leave him in and risk injury to prevent the 'skins from taking so long to finish the game? It was just unacceptable to put in backups with a 38-0 lead to prevent risk of injury to starters, get valuable experience for the backups, and maintain a lead while still trying to run the clock out? I never knew it was so important to to make sure you didn't have to deal with time running out with a 38-0 4th quarter, absilutely insurmountable lead vs protecting your starters for an all but guaranteed playoff spot. Even risking them for an undefeated season would make some sense, but this is pure arrogance. I'd love to hear a plausible reason why starters remained in the game at this point? Sure, keep trying, but risking injury is only ego on BB's part.

Khan: What is best in life?

Conan: To crush your enemies. See them driven before you and hear the lamentations of the women.

Tom "Supermodel Impregnator" Brady (drome) is Conan. The NFL is the enemy and R8RMick is a lamenting woman.

They used to say the same things about the Cowboys when they were winning thier rings too.

And Jimmy Johnson's response to it was classic. It was basically, when you stop trying to score so will I.

There you go...that adds a lot to the conversation.

Thanks for the response..you may return to your coloring book.

What do you not understand about shutup?

The opposing team should concede the game if they don't want to face the pats offense, besides that... screw it.

The injury argument has merit, Brady sneaking the first on 4th and 2 had me worried that he'd get banged up.

Conan: To crush your enemies. See them driven before you and hear the lamentations of the women.

Tom "Supermodel Impregnator" Brady (drome) is Conan. The NFL is the enemy and R8RMick is a lamenting woman.

Whoa! You got me. Way to come over the ropes with that folding chair. You must be slapping yourself on the knees and slobbering all over yourself with that one.

This ain't Hollywood brother. Bad things happen to good people in the NFL every day. If I'm a Pats fan, I'm asking, "why increase the odds?" For a champion team that's actually been there before, they sure as f*ck don't act like it.

i agree with OP actually. They should not be scoring 52 when the game is over. Tom Brady will not finish the season healthy.

I say bring eleven out of the box and Trent Green his ass in the first play of the game. That being said I would then go after BB and crush his ass to. That's what the irrelavent players on a roster are for...............NO FREAKIN CLASS

We need a middle finger smiley right here

Tom Brady has not impregnated a supermodel. But, let's not get hung up on facts. :)

Carry on with the bashing and drivel.

WTF is a binky stupid?

For reference it is something that a baby sucks on when his teeth are coming in.

On another note, I checked your posts and you usually have a great insight and are very active, why are you being such an ass here?

Just stick to the FF aspect of all this and don't offend people and it might be a better place.

I believe you have even helped me out with a couple of line-up decisions...so lets just mellow.

:)

They are playing with fire. With physical teams like Baltimore, Pittsburgh and Indy coming up.....look out. And if they are up by 21 with 2 minutes left and still passing, all the more likely that one of these guys is gonna body slam Brady.

Ahhhhhh....Indy? Physical? Pffft.

meh I agree, if the Pats want to carry on with Tom Brady throwing down field in the 4th Q up by 4 TDs, then there is no reason to criticize the other team for blitzing 8 guys if they feel like it. And personally I would probably do it just to send a message.

So does your rational thinking.

You could double or triple your "incentives" and it wouldn't matter. They all contemplate being able to touch Brady.

For reference it is something that a baby sucks on when his teeth are coming in.

On another note, I checked your posts and you usually have a great insight and are very active, why are you being such an ass here?

Just stick to the FF aspect of all this and don't offend people and it might be a better place.

I believe you have even helped me out with a couple of line-up decisions...so lets just mellow.

Fine, I am just tired of all these posts and threads about the Patriots and class, and running up the score etc, so I decided to jump in one of them, I did'nt even read what you wrote I just wanted to be and assphat :)