Sign in to follow this  
thePRO

#### you Brandon Marshall!

I doubt anyone else was screwed by his stupid play, but I was down 60-89 this game, with Cutler, Young, and Scheffler and I thought it would be difficult to win but I tied it on Denver's last TD drive when Cutler went over 200 yards.

He had 208...right now throws it to Marshall who f-in loses 12 yards!!!! Now Cutler has 196 and I'm losing 88-89.

It was a quick pass and a stay route by the WR, Marshall got it, didn't have any where to go so he decided to try and run back across the field behind everyone and it just turned into a 12 yard loss, it was dumb!!

Yes!!!! Cutler just got a 4 yarder to Young!! It puts me at 89-89!! Young had 9 receiving yards, 1 more and I win!!

It was a quick pass and a stay route by the WR, Marshall got it, didn't have any where to go so he decided to try and run back across the field behind everyone and it just turned into a 12 yard loss, it was dumb!!

Yes!!!! Cutler just got a 4 yarder to Young!! It puts me at 89-89!! Young had 9 receiving yards, 1 more and I win!!

So are you stuck on the tie? I had Marshall but didn't need anything from him unless he really went off to win me high score for the week.

I doubt anyone else was screwed by his stupid play, but I was down 60-89 this game, with Cutler, Young, and Scheffler and I thought it would be difficult to win but I tied it on Denver's last TD drive when Cutler went over 200 yards.

He had 208...right now throws it to Marshall who f-in loses 12 yards!!!! Now Cutler has 196 and I'm losing 88-89.

I was losing by .25 points. He gets that catch and I go ahead. Then he loses 12 effing yards, so now I lose by 2.25 points. He could've lost 8 yards and I would've been ok. But, nnoooo, he has to try and hit the stinkin' home run. :lol:

I'm happy his negative yardage didn't alter my win. That's gotta suck though. :lol:

GET THIS **** guys!!!

I lose on Cutler's kneel downs at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOTHER :lol:

He had like 10 yards rushing....3 kneel downs puts him at 7 rushing yards...He gets 7 total...

I now lose 88-89...

GET THIS **** guys!!!

MOTHER :mad:

He had like 10 yards rushing....3 kneel downs puts him at 7 rushing yards...He gets 7 total...

I now lose 88-89...

:dunno: :lol: :headbanger: :overhead:

GET THIS **** guys!!!

MOTHER :lol:

I now lose 88-89...

As I showed earlier, I definitely feel your pain, bro.

Atleast that's in a league that I'm struggling to get a wildcard and not one of my ones I'm doing good in, but still, that's the crappiest(kinda funny when you think about it)....to be down by 29 with Cutler, Young and the TE(didn't think I had a good chance to begin with), and to go through all that to tie it, then to be losing off a crap play, to tying it and being 1 yard away from winning and then to losing it off meaningless kneel downs...I want a rule that doesn't take away those yards hahaha :lol:

F it, it's just fantasy football, thank god this one wasn't a money league...

I'm sure Marshall was thinking, "Man, if I can lose about a dozen yards, I can screw a few fantasy owners out there that were counting on me, awesome!" :o

I'm sure Marshall was thinking, "Man, if I can lose about a dozen yards, I can screw a few fantasy owners out there that were counting on me, awesome!" :banana:

when he learns to run n/s at angles and to force people to try to armtackle him, he's going to be great

I'm sure Marshall was thinking, "Man, if I can lose about a dozen yards, I can screw a few fantasy owners out there that were counting on me, awesome!" :banana:

He is a true pupil of ratface then. :banana:

Lenwhales fumble cost me the game, lost by a point (fumble -2)

I guess you should have emailed him you FF situation.

I guess you should have emailed him you FF situation.

Yea well that wouldn't have worked, I was thinking of texting him though, maybe he would have got it before that 12 yard loss and just fall down when he got the ball. :doublethumbsup:

I love when people ask what football players were thinking. We're talking about football players not neurosurgeons. If these guys had any level of reading comprehension, they wouldn't be playing football. Unless the idea of spending the rest of your short life in pain, only to die of some obesity related illness at 50 sounds like fun. But hey, the $$ is good!