Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

Favre hurt

Same boat. I have Favre AND Jennings. I'm not watching the game, what happened? Did it look serious?

they are rubbing the inside of his elbow/forearm

I think he will come back in at some point.

He was throwing the ball and his arm was hit. They are working on his elbow. I don't know that it is serious, but anytime it is your throwing arm, it can be serious. Please take note that I thought that Ronnie Brown and LJ did not have "serious" injuries, so don't use me as a doctor. They are going to have updates at halftime.

Yes I'm focked. I have him as my number 1 in 3 leagues and I have Driver as well.

By the way, I haven't heard anyone mention a fracture so where did you come up with this information?

If Favre is out for the season, then Green Bay will only win 1-2 more games.

i doubt he's out for the season. i wouldn't be surprised to see him in the second half. from the way they were working on him on the sideline it appears to be muscular. probably a contusion.

guesstimate.

Yes I'm focked. I have him as my number 1 in 3 leagues and I have Driver as well.

By the way, I haven't heard anyone mention a fracture so where did you come up with this information?

I seriously doubt that it is a fracture. He has been on the sideline massaging the forearm. If it were possibly a fracture, I would imagine that he would have already been back in the lockerroom having an X-Ray. :pointstosky:

I'm playing against Favre :pointstosky:

I think he'll be in there in the second half, unless it gets out of hand.

I had a bad feeling about playing Farve tonight. I should have played Shitna. I need the win this week to win the division. I am screwed if he is out for the playoffs too.

Favre has minus, but I'm still going against T.O. and Jennings :pointstosky:

I know he's coming back. I just know it

Favre appears to be D-O-N-E.

and also, Wade Phillips is a doosh, I hope they lose.

6-6 and tied for fourth, barring a miracle by the rest of my team losing Favre puts me on the outside of the playoffs looking in. Bummer.

Almost benched him for Schaub, too.

started bret tonite...what a legend...always will be one of my fav qb's. That said, i think i will be ok with my backup qb(Palmer) during the playoffs which start week 14. no1 seed right now in my 12 team league.

Farve is done for the season.

I saw him mutter the following 4 words. "I think it's broken.."

If Favre is done, then the Packers are done.

This is being reported from Rotoworld:

"Brett Favre completed just 5-of-14 passes for 56 yards, no touchdowns, and two picks before leaving Thursday night’s game with an injured right arm.

It’s believed that Favre, who left in the second quarter and was replaced by Aaron Rodgers, pinched a nerve in his elbow/forearm area. The NFL Network’s Adam Schefter reported during the game that Favre had little feeling in his fingers. We’ll find out next week whether the 38-year-old’s consecutive starts streak will end at 269 games, but Rodgers at least has a chance to start in Week 14 against Oakland. Nov. 29 - 10:03 pm et"

And this was stated after the game:

"McCarthy is talking on ESPN right now. He said Favre has "a shoulder and an elbow"... and said "knowing Brett Favre, he'll be ready to go against Oakland next week." IMO, if the coach KNEW it was something really serious, he would never say that about next week."

Favre owners were screwed when he was in the game. :o

You are new here and an idiot. You are close to ignore. Soon you will be ignored by everyone and posting to yourself

Farve is done for the season.

I saw him mutter the following 4 words. "I think it's broken.."

Ouch....there goes the hopes for many a fantasy team right there ....at playoff time ,no less ! Stick a fork in Driver and jennings....and Grant , as well !

Same if Romo is done.

Point?

~mujack

Romo is not hurt, Favre is doing the Dwyane Wade Wheelchair act by crying like a girl. I think he is out for good.

You are new here and an idiot. You are close to ignore. Soon you will be ignored by everyone and posting to yourself

Favre having 56 yards and 2 interceptions is what I call screwed. Don't blame me for your team losing this week. New? I have more posts than you do. :dunno:

Ouch....there goes the hopes for many a fantasy team right there ....at playoff time ,no less ! Stick a fork in Driver and jennings....and Grant , as well !

Jennings had a decent game (83 yds. and 1 TD) :dunno: :overhead: :doublethumbsup:

Update from Rotoworld:

Brett Favre and coach Mike McCarthy both expressed optimism that Favre (shoulder seperation, elbow injury) would be able to play through in Week 14.

"I think there's a great chance he will be ready against Oakland," McCarthy said. Favre indicated that numbing his shoulder would allow him to play through separation. He suffered a similar elbow injury last year, and was able to return the next week, although he struggled.

Favre having 56 yards and 2 interceptions is what I call screwed. Don't blame me for your team losing this week. New? I have more posts than you do. :ninja:

What a newb.

First GB is not my team. Second you are completely stupid if you think the number of posts has anything to do with respect around here or how long someone has been a member. You fail at life and as a fan