Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

Get ready for the rollercoaster, Travis Henry news tomorrow

Rotoworld is reporting that the decision on Travis Henry will come tomorrow.

Travis Henry decision comes Friday

Oh, and FWIW...I now hate NFL Network and Time Warner. I'm friggin watching gamecast...

Jesus Christ how many times can the same story be posted over and over again. Do a search you dumbfock before you start retarded threads like this.

Jesus Christ how many times can the same story be posted over and over again. Do a search you dumbfock before you start retarded threads like this.

you are undoubtedly the whiniest little biotch on this board. if it's not news to you, then why do you waste your time responding. HTH :music_guitarred:

Clean the sand out of your vagina, get on the rag, and stop your focking crying! :music_guitarred:

This'd be really out of character for the NFL - and wholly unprofessional. You don't do last minute 'reveals' like that. They beat up on coaches for doing the exact same shiit. :music_guitarred:

This'd be really out of character for the NFL - and wholly unprofessional. You don't do last minute 'reveals' like that. They beat up on coaches for doing the exact same shiit. :music_guitarred:

Last minute? This has been going on for what now, forever? IF he gets suspended, and the Broncos haven't prepared for this, that's their problem.

Personally, I think he gets cleared but would the NFL say suspend Henry but have it go into effect on Monday thus giving the him one last game?

Guest ramrock11

as a henry owner if he gets suspended today I would at least like to see him get 25-30 carries against the raiders before he takes the year off

as a henry owner if he gets suspended today I would at least like to see him get 25-30 carries against the raiders before he takes the year off

:music_guitarred:

If he's suspended today, why would be be allowed to play Sunday?

Denver talk radio keeps talking about him beating the suspension. :wave:

Score one for the smokers!

Denver talk radio keeps talking about him beating the suspension. :wave:

Score one for the smokers!

Talking about it right now?

I simply cannot believe that the NFL would let him walk on this one, it would set a really bad precedence for all the other potheads to follow...

I simply cannot believe that the NFL would let him walk on this one, it would set a really bad precedence for all the other potheads to follow...

I am guessing they're just speculating the decision. Due to the fact they're waiting until late in the week to announce it has people thinking he beat it. Plus, the fact it has taken so long.

Maybe the evidence is in his favor. They have an appeal process for a reason.

Maybe the evidence is in his favor. They have an appeal process for a reason.

Exactly. Hopefully they are concerned about doing what is right instead of "burning" a player, regardless of whether or not he deserves it, just to send a message to everyone else.

Its a shocker to you only because you are a focking moron though, and have been throughout this whole ordeal. Thats why i keep calling you out on it. If you just STFU about it, you wouldnt look like so much of an idiot.

Its a shocker to you only because you are a focking moron though, and have been throughout this whole ordeal. Thats why i keep calling you out on it. If you just STFU about it, you wouldnt look like so much of an idiot.

I can't figure out of mommy didn't love you enough or if daddy loved you too much...figuring both. :mad:

Oh, and FWIW, you're not calling me out, I really could give a fock about you. This is pretty much your calling card on the bored, whiny insulting biotch who adds no value.

I can't figure out of mommy didn't love you enough or if daddy loved you too much...figuring both. :mad:

Oh, and FWIW, you're not calling me out, I really could give a fock about you. This is pretty much your calling card on the bored, whiny insulting biotch who adds no value.

What "adds no value" are the multitude of posts you made about how Henry was definitely going to be suspended, his appeal would be rejected, blah blah blah. So I understand why you are being a focking vagina about it, you just dont like to be wrong. But me and the everyone else on here would have alot more respect for you if you would just admit that you are a focking tool and dont know sh1t, and then stop focking posting about it.

It just gets a little more pathetic every time you try to cling to something new with this so that somehow you wont look like a complete idiot. Well guess what buddy, too late.

What "adds no value" are the multitude of posts you made about how Henry was definitely going to be suspended, his appeal would be rejected, blah blah blah. So I understand why you are being a focking vagina about it, you just dont like to be wrong. But me and the everyone else on here would have alot more respect for you if you would just admit that you are a focking tool and dont know sh1t, and then stop focking posting about it.

It just gets a little more pathetic every time you try to cling to something new with this so that somehow you wont look like a complete idiot. Well guess what buddy, too late.

I'll nibble this bait.

See, the difference between you and I is that I make an attempt to contribute something. I simply passed along a new link saying that the decision would be rendered Friday. It's not my news, nor am I accountable for it. I'm simply trying to do my part to keep people informed. And my only opinion on the matter is that I believe it's bad for the NFL to allow someone to weasel around the established rules by trying to change them. You however add no news, no facts, no opinion and nothing of value other than your sarcastic comments and bashing people for threads YOU think are worthless. I know it's been asked before, but if it's worthless to you, why do you bother to read and let alone reply to them?

By now I'm feeling a little honored to have what I think is my first stalker...

Latest update from the Denver Post, for the benefit of my little pet...

By Mike Klis The Denver Post

Article Last Updated: 11/30/2007 12:22:17 PM MST

Broncos coach Mike Shanahan ruled Hall out for the game Sunday against the Oakland Raiders. Hall rolled his ankle on his first carry last Sunday against the Chicago Bears.

Although Hall rushed for 98 yards against the Bears, his ankle progressively worsened. He was unable to finish the game at Soldier Field and unable to practice this week at Dove Valley.

Hall goes down as Henry and backup tailback Selvin Young return from injuries. Henry, the NFL's leading rusher through four games, missed the previous three games with a left knee injury. In those three games without Henry, the Broncos rushed for an NFL-leading 148.3 yards per game.

Young also missed the game at Chicago with a knee injury.

The Broncos finished their final practice Friday without the NFL office announcing its decision on Henry's appeal to an alleged positive test for marijuana. The team expects Henry to win his appeal. If he doesn't, the running back would be facing a one-year suspension.

This is officially the longest 24 hours I've witnessed in my lifetime.

Reminds me of this scene from The Jerk:

Navin R. Johnson: I know we've only known each other four weeks and three days, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days. The first day seemed like a week and the second day seemed like five days. And the third day seemed like a week again and the fourth day seemed like eight days. And the fifth day you went to see your mother and that seemed just like a day, and then you came back and later on the sixth day, in the evening, when we saw each other, that started seeming like two days, so in the evening it seemed like two days spilling over into the next day and that started seeming like four days, so at the end of the sixth day on into the seventh day, it seemed like a total of five days. And the sixth day seemed like a week and a half. I have it written down, but I can show it to you tomorrow if you want to see it.

:mad:

Late in the day and still no announcement. Bizarre. I'm speculating here but I wonder if the Sean Taylor murder some how pushed this back. Why or how I have no idea but just wondering. I know many in the Denver area are speculating that no news means Henry beats the rap. But if he beat it, why not simply just announce it? Makes no sense.

:pointstosky:

Reminds me of when my wife was in labor for 14 hours....FOREVER!!!!

:pointstosky:

ROFLMAO

Late in the day and still no announcement. Bizarre. I'm speculating here but I wonder if the Sean Taylor murder some how pushed this back. Why or how I have no idea but just wondering. I know many in the Denver area are speculating that no news means Henry beats the rap. But if he beat it, why not simply just announce it? Makes no sense.

I'm with you, it's extremely bizzare. I just want to know where they keep getting this 24 hours figure for the last 72 hours.

ROFLMAO

I'm with you, it's extremely bizzare. I just want to know where they keep getting this 24 hours figure for the last 72 hours.

I hope Travis Henry dies. This is too damn long to wait.

I think it's taking this long because the NFL is looking for the right weasel words to use to justify not suspending him.

I think it's taking this long because the NFL is looking for the right weasel words to use to justify not suspending him.

That is looking to be true...

I think they're just waiting until 4:20 to make the announcement

I hope Travis Henry dies. This is too damn long to wait.

my thoughts and prayers would be with him and his family. i would honor his memory. after his next illegitmate brat i bet he would turn his life around. if it happened we could speculate and theorize. it'd be a real shame, but... at least for statistics sake, he's over twenty four. maybe r.i.p?

I think they're just waiting until 4:20 to make the announcement

I just got it...4:20...classic.

it's now 5:00 EST.

<crickets>

i have a theory...this is all Shanny. He's going to announce that Henry is starting, then he's asked the NFL to wait until gametime to hand out the suspension, after everybody's roster has locked w/ Henry in it. It's his most triumphant RB-FU FFL'ers evah!

i have a theory...this is all Shanny. He's going to announce that Henry is starting, then he's asked the NFL to wait until gametime to hand out the suspension, after everybody's roster has locked w/ Henry in it. It's his most triumphant RB-FU FFL'ers evah!

You'd think he'd be nicer to us considering how much revenue FF generates for the NFL.

Guest ramrock11

Don't think we are getting decision today

The longer this drags out, the more I think you're right. I think the evidence is showing Henry to be not guilty, but the NFL doesn't want to admit that they might have made a mistake in their drug testing. I think they're struggling with how to handle it.

I have never bought into the Shanahan is out to fock FFers theory, but that was funny!