Sign in to follow this  
Bengalboy

Official FU's for Week 13

1. A big FOCK YOU goes out to Mother Nature; I needed more than 22 points out of my QB this week vs the Brady/Moss owner and was forced to start Warner instead of Big Ben and Bowe instead of T.J. You just had to dump a sh!tload of rain on that city yet again this week, huh?!

2. A big FOCK YOU out to the officials in Arizona; you blew call after call after reviewing plays. Warner was NOT picked off and Winslow caught that hail mary and was forced out. You FOCKING pieces of ######.

3. A big FOCK YOU out to Damon Huard; throw the focking rock to Bowe several times huh?!

A big FOCK YOU goes to whoever caused Addai not getting the goal line touchdown! What the hell? Throw the ball to some nobody? Who even knows this dude's name?

I NEEDED THOSE POINTS... :pointstosky:

Only eight months until next year's draft. :cry:

Shancoe.... for not catching that easy pass for a TD from C Taylor! Still feel great having started AD and Taylor!

Favre is my choice. Lost my division because of him.

Same here unless Brady lays as egg.

Gates

Branch

Evans (who is close to earning lifetime status!)

VDavis

Harrington (I needed one decent game from this turd and he couldn't deliver)

Peyton stat padder Manning for not giving the ball to Addai inside the 5 ever.

And Rex Grossman for doing his Peyton impression and not giving the ball to Peterson on 1st and goal from the 1

Bironas FU, well Tennessee as a whole for deciding to finally figure out how to score a TD

Miami DEF...40 pts to the Jets???? ruined a great defensive day with 6 sacks 3 TO's and a TD

Jesus FU on behalf of Jon Kitna

Dropping an F-bomb or two on Titans DEF being outscored 17-10 by Cardinas DEF.

The refs at the Bengals game.

Another big F-bomb goes out to unreviewable plays. When something gets replayed on TV, on the Jumbotron in front of 70,000 fans, and everyone knows that it was a bad call, it's obvious that everything needs to be reviewable. Yes, I understand that it would lengthen each game by 4 hours, but that's just more opportunity for the NFL, the networks, the stadium vendors to make more money. Game taking too long? Get yourself a DVR. Pause it. Clean your gutters. Shovel snow off your driveway. Come back to it later and speed thru the commercials and the other crap. It's not that hard.

I concur with the fock you to the officials at the cardinals browns game. warner did not get picked the ball hit the ground and braylon was down by contact you focking blind monkey.

Fock you to me for benching tjones for chatman.

Fock you to trent dilfer for not looking at you focking tight end to dump the ball. hey ###### you have to sustain drives to score. you shold know that by now after your 40,000 years in the league. get the ball to your focking studs. :rolleyes:

I'll jump on that FOCK YOU out to Dilfer bandwagon; if he wouldn't have been the Panthers MVP of the Game Gore might have gone off. Holy SH!T that guy made Carolina DEF look like the Steelers.

OU

1. a nice FU to these guys/MU's play calling in the red zone (oh and especially to KU getting a BCS bid but sitting behind Mizzou in the BCS standings - WTF?

2. a big FOCK YOU to Justin 'give me a break' Fargas (and the Broncos run D)

3. Jesse Chatman - thanks for the help against the 30+ ranked run D in the league.

A big time fock you to Joseph Addai, Willie Parker, Reggie Bush and Jesse Chatman. Not 1 of you broke 10 points, and most of you were in the 3-7 range. :music_guitarred:

gates. :music_guitarred:

one catch, -1 yards.

norv turner, stop keeping him back to block for LT. he has enough TDs already.

on another note, dumb coach of the day goes to Joe Gibbs: 2 Time outs :blink:

A big FOCK YOU to my team's GM. Dumbass sat Grant and Holt for Chatman and Branch. :first:

LOL! My team's GM has lost a couple of games due to starting the wrong players too.

Didn't cost me this week, but who'd a thunk starting Fargas over Addai would have been a smart move?

FOCK YOU to the NFL (from a Selvin Young owner) for not sorting out the Travis Henry suspension ordeal yet!!! :music_guitarred:

Why not take another week and totally screw up all of our playoff lineups! :wub:

Mine has to go to Marvin Lewis for not challenging the Rothlisberger rushing TD! Dude was clearly not in, the ball never broke the goal line!

TJ for dropping a TD and possibly ruining my high point week. Hopefully Mason scores less then 9 pts.

I concur with the fock you to the officials at the cardinals browns game. warner did not get picked the ball hit the ground and braylon was down by contact you focking blind monkey.

The bogus Edwards TD was the difference in my game this week. I am not pleased.

Boldin....left Curtis on my bench as I was anticipating an Arizona/Cleveland shootout.

Amen to BOLDIN, I pulled Edwards out of my lineup when I found out FITZ was out, thinking AB would go off....WRONG, he was double - teamed and not even thrown to in the first hals !!!!! This will cost me the playoffs ! FOCK FF ! :dunno:

Boldin, Bush, and Jason Campbell. Needed to win to make the playoffs in my league and the craptacular performances by these three wasted what was overall a solid outing by the rest of my squad. First time I've never made the playoffs in my league . . . it's been a frustrating year.

I would like to add Chris Henry/Marvin for not challanging that TD catch and Shane Graham for missing ANOTHER short field goal. Two weeks in a row. :blink: