Sign in to follow this  
RoadLizard

Tomlinson....a HUGE Poosay!

I cannot believe in the biggest game the season he is sitting on an exercise bike like a big poosay. Why isnt he in the game? Suck it up, tough it out, etc, etc.

I have lost some respect for him over the last year or so, his pouting and his antics have become incredibly annoying. Alls he cares about is fantasy football stats.

:overhead:

I think that the Chargers wanted to see more of Michael Turner to decide which one they wanted to keep next year.

Not only that but a bruised knee hurts. Ever have a bruised knee? You can't really run on it. All you can do is rest it. It's one of those lingering injuries too ... it can become a real problem when 6' 5" 260 dudes that are all muscle want to break your knee, by a twisting tackle.

K? So don't call him a poosay ... unless you've played pro football, with a bruised knee. K?

Toughguy?

The guy's missed one game in severn years, 2,365 rushing attempts plus a ton receiving and playing at the highest level in the game. Yeah, poosay, right.

At last check, he was confident that he could play, but he was going to undergo an MRI today. I would expect that they are going to make him a GTD regardless so that they can keep the Patriots off guard.

Did you see LT2 poking around on the side of his knee? It was not the top of the knee, but more like the side. Didn't look like a spot where you could receive a bruise. Someone rolled on that leg at a wierd angle. I bet he tore something that will require a little surgery. :dunno:

I'm curious to hear more about this. It's hard to imagine LT not going back in if he was cleared, given his history. But even so maybe he just realized how capable his backups are and took one for the team with him not being 100%. I'm pretty certain the explanation is NOT that he's a ######, as is anyone who's ever watched him play.

I'm curious to hear more about this. It's hard to imagine LT not going back in if he was cleared, given his history. But even so maybe he just realized how capable his backups are and took one for the team with him not being 100%. I'm pretty certain the explanation is NOT that he's a ######, as is anyone who's ever watched him play.

LT or LT2?

They call everything a bruise initially unless it was amputated. :shocking:

His big game/playoff performances are mirroring Barry Sanders.

There's lots of highlights of his 4 TDs against the Raiders, but when it's time to put his team on his shoulders, and take them to the next level, he's a ghost, always.

They should call him BS2.

It was called a bruise b/c the trainers can't see inside his leg on the sidelines. Maybe someday.

I heard that it was tightening up and that's why he was getting on the stationary bike, to loosen it. But it kept tightening when he'd get off the bike. It was a precaution to hold him out I'm sure. Besides, the Chargers are obviously confident in his backup who filled in pretty well.

I think that the Chargers wanted to see more of Michael Turner to decide which one they wanted to keep next year.

Too late dude, Michael Turner is gone from LoCal next season. Gone...$

If Tomlinson is a possay what does that make Marvin Harison?

A vagina. He is classier than LT2. :wave:

rip shaun alexander all you want...at least he played half of last year with a cracked foot....

lt2 sitting out and yucking it up with rivers...wtf... :thumbsup:

His big game/playoff performances are mirroring Barry Sanders.

There's lots of highlights of his 4 TDs against the Raiders, but when it's time to put his team on his shoulders, and take them to the next level, he's a ghost, always.

They should call him BS2.

Yeah, because that 123 yards rushing, 64 yards recieving and 2 TD performance last year agianst New England was certainly not putting his team on his shoulders.

Or, the 140 total yards against the Jets in 2004 was disappearing too. I mean it's his job to go kick game winning FGs too.

This year against the arguably the best run D in the league he gets bottled up by the 8-9 in the box but still makes a game changing play that not many RBs in this league can make scoring that TD to clinch the game for San Diego.

Fine, he got hurt yesterday. We don't know how severe the injury is as it's the playoffs. If this was the hockey playoffs, it would be described as a "lower body injury". Nobody's gonna know for sure until 3 pm EST on Sunday.

Given the fact he's missed what, one game in the last 5 years, I'm thinking he would have been out there if he could.

Do some research first before opening your mouth.